[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Metaru Housing
Joho Islanders ... AI housing!
My green girls became a bit wild, so I decided to go a bit out of the way and create a camp in the forest. Be aware that it needs "building anywhere" and "allow overlap".
HousingCheattools31.PNG

The whole setup includes a lodge, and detention camps at the waterfall and camp area.
overview.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: if you like to use it but notice a problem or have a question: ask me. Loading time for me was < 2 min

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Here's a few Fusions I think turned out quite nicely, all DHH.
Well done my friend (y)
Nice mix of teenies and Milfs and pretty faces instead of thousands upon thousends more or less variations of Hatano Miwa - we need more of these ;)

I once permitted myself to tweak the neck of Mandy following this mini guide of noob2001 https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7479438

Last edited:

ZeScorpion

Jul 12, 2020
Well done my friend (y)
Nice mix of teenies and Milfs and pretty faces instead of thousands upon thousends more or less variations of Hatano Miwa - we need more of these ;)

I once permitted myself to tweak the neck of Mandy following this mini guide of noob2001 https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7479438

Cool, looks more realistic alright, thanks for the tip & for your kind words, I'll be using that tip in the future.(y)
It's actually mad, I never noticed that bump before in any card, but once it's pointed out, you can't help but notice it.
Crazy, I've a lot of tinkering to do..!

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
My green girls became a bit wild, so I decided to go a bit out of the way and create a camp in the forest. Be aware that it needs "building anywhere" and "allow overlap".
View attachment 2429353

The whole setup includes a lodge, and detention camps at the waterfall and camp area.
View attachment 2429357

PS: if you like to use it but notice a problem or have a question: ask me. Loading time for me was < 2 min
View attachment 2429353

View attachment 2429357

What a great Idea :), like a Fishtank, let's see what happens

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Amara v2.0 - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

ABSOLUTLEY REQUIRES A FULLY UPDATED SIDELOADER

Maker Screenshot
[Maker] Amara Teaser.png

Amara v2.0 Card and Mods

Enjoy

Last edited:

meretod

Sep 22, 2022
Is Pathos still around? I found the Emma Watson aka Hermione model i remember you were once looking. Hopefully you see this and are still eager and willing make card and mod of her.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The clothes are not appearing for me, only her head. I believe I'm using the latest repack.
I also got the card from bepis.
Recent BetterRepack is R11
The cards of this uploader are quite new (01-2023)!
I tried the card in my R11 first install (from november) and indeed no clothes, also a facemod is missing.

So if you have R11 yet you should run update first - this may load the necessary mods.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes