[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Why are my models are ugly from other are better as my. I have try to make NAruko but my model not very god.Why is not good please tell me.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why are my models are ugly from other are better as my. I have try to make NAruko but my model not very god.Why is not good please tell me.
Well - why?
Simple answer: it´s not so easy to create a character in HS2, especially you want to gain a certain result.
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9249078 what I´ve collected to this theme.

And you should know: good chara creators are spending hours up to days for a good card!

Anyway it´s better to learn by yourself instead of waiting for a merciful creator fullfilling your request.
Don´t give up and exercise :D

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Dude where you from, whats your native language, cause I know Google translate is better than this.

I have tried to tell you, unless you practice alot, you are not going to get the perfect copy of another artist if they refused to share their creation with you. I have like five myself i would like but I understand my limitations and the copies ive made are OK for me.

I sense you don't have any mods on your system because you called two perfectly good cards "Ugly". If you don't have the mods, the cards we share to you wont come out like they should. That is why I said POST what you see, mainly the cards we send to you.

Reactions: turbojoe

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
my ugly naruko too. no anime girl!! and no look like this!
naruko_by_kim_kim_kim_d8s6nej-fullview.jpg
forget honey game!! we take up painting oil painting nude girl university paint class!! do bad life say forget bad! try new thing maybe be good that then!!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
morning
had a week of involuntary vacation.
but am now back again.
because of requests for a direct download of my coordinates uploads comes here a total download as rar file.
this is 1.12 gb big and contains all contributions completely. (450 coord..)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you reupload or anywhere else i can get these?

Reactions: Sykosis

hazumi lover

Jan 2, 2022
Who has a baby model, I want to create a scene that requires a baby model,it's not a character card,It's an item (decoration)So that I can operate it well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Who has a baby model, I want to create a scene that requires a baby model,it's not a character card,It's an item (decoration)So that I can operate it well
Hi!
As far as I know, there is no such model in studio, actually never use one like that before.
Once upon I saw one on Bepis cards
Or you can craft one, using chara maker, shorten the limbs, and make them bald, rezise it with advance bonemod. Can use a model from the artist named KittyLord, search for it on bepis or kenzato.

ElCucarachon123

Oct 26, 2023
card release
View attachment 3032908
View attachment 3032910

- the implementation takes place in the white dress from the preview !!!

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12010308

View attachment 3032922

Link online until 1.11.... !!!
Could you upload these mods please, I can't find them anywhere :(

Jun 17, 2023
View attachment 3034958
2208 Coordinates

- fast download with google
- coordinates from all areas.

View attachment 3034971
:giggle:
View attachment 3034958
2208 Coordinates

- fast download with google
- coordinates from all areas.

View attachment 3034971
:giggle:
Google requires access ...

You will receive an email letting you know whether your request has been approved or not

Jun 17, 2023
xin lỗi... tôi thực sự đã tải lên thư mục mà không có truy vấn, nhưng google yêu cầu ngày càng thường xuyên hơn ngay cả với các tải lên bình thường truy vấn này...
Tôi đã nói với anh ấy rằng bạn vừa lên mega một lần nữa... liên kết tôi đã đặt sau đó ở bài viết đầu tiên một lần nữa hoàn toàn

ps.. tất cả những người đã yêu cầu phát hành, tôi đã xác nhận, vui lòng thử tải xuống lại
[/TRÍCH DẪN
thank you

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes