Fartman420

Sep 1, 2021
Is it at all possible to add more positions to the lesbian positions in this game with a mod or some kind of cheat? Not having the girls able to kiss is a bit ridiculous.

Jun 26, 2022
It may be possible through some mod or plugin but haven't seen or heard about such. Alternatively you can choose to play as a girl starting new game if you're into that.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
It may be possible through some mod or plugin but haven't seen or heard about such. Alternatively you can choose to play as a girl starting new game if you're into that.
or you can change player at the Secret Lab Terminal, but you are very limited with the sex poses, i.e. you can't use all that bdsm stuff.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
After downloading the green (game files) and red ones. How can the red file be extracted into the green (game file)?
1688656429850.png

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
So i have set my local time to UTC+09 Tokyo, i tried launching the game via ntleas, tried Registry Fixer, Vanilla Launcher and still infinite black screen.. Any ideas?
(Game vBR14 without Optional Modpack. Win10, Nvidia card, Intel cpu,)

Edit: Well.. Suddenly it just started working.
I'm sorry I can't help anyone with a similar problem, but I literally have no idea what fixed the situation. I changed time zones, used emulators, simulated older systems, unpacked again and today I started without anything and it just worked. No local time changes, no emulators or other tricks. Double click on the fresh extract and it booted normally.. o_O

Last edited:

mosguito

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know exactly which plugin creates this effect, I think it was the "Heelz" plugin.

move or rename "\BepInEx\plugins\Heelz.dll" and restart the game. (Make a backup of the Heelz.dll before to undo this change.)
Thanks! however the file mentioned seems not exist in my case. I have modd a little. a translation one, though

Jun 26, 2022
It turned out that all 3 mods were made for HS2 only and AI would not even load them as it was specified in manifest.
I've made two simple changes in each mod so they'll work in AI.
Here's the link, grab them while they're there: Fixed mods

Also here's my version of KKManager that shows for each mod if manifest file declares it as for AI only or HS2 only: Modified KKManager
Here's new version of my modified KKManager based on the code of the newest KKManager-0.22.0.1.
It's basically same app only with added Game column in mods section to check if mods have declared game compatibility to be sure if all mods are compatible with your game.
KKm.png

[Note]
I just noticed that VirusTotal flagged it as a virus cause one of the shitty antivirus engines (namelly Zillya) flagged it but it's just fake positive.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Question: I kinda wanted to give a go at this one again, but I was interested in downloading the better repack from Screw. The sideloader one since it's optional, is still required to enjoy the game? Or I could, say, download that at another time?
Because downloading 200 GB with the speed that I have, it will probably require one or two days and I'm not really too keen in waiting that much since I have other things to do, and without that 50GB is far more reachable.

Jun 26, 2022
Question: I kinda wanted to give a go at this one again, but I was interested in downloading the better repack from Screw. The sideloader one since it's optional, is still required to enjoy the game? Or I could, say, download that at another time?
Because downloading 200 GB with the speed that I have, it will probably require one or two days and I'm not really too keen in waiting that much since I have other things to do, and without that 50GB is far more reachable.
Those are only for Studio as they add more items and maps to it but for main game it's useless, that's why it's optional.
If you just want to play main game don't download it, if you want to play with scenes in studio you mau want/need it.

ztuma

Apr 10, 2023
I didn't want to install for months, (I'm exaggerating) but how do I download the game without having a torrent that has a virus? I can't install it in anywhere, im not new in here, it's just atleast had one installer, instead of one torrent or wait transfer quota.

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I didn't want to install for months, (I'm exaggerating) but how do I download the game without having a torrent that has a virus? I can't install it in anywhere, im not new in here, it's just atleast had one installer, instead of one torrent or wait transfer quota.
You could try one of the links from the 's by ScrewThisNoise.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes