• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
i have basic question how the girls eat?
Get some food first, build a cooking stove or kitchen, put the food there or cook it, build a dining table, if the girl is hungry she'll grab food from the kitchen and eat it on the dining table.

If she too dumb to do that on her own, just ask her to follow you, go to the dining table and eat together.

bumble_bee

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys..
Two questions, if anybody knows:
*Is there an animation mod for the crotch area, to spread during insertion? Specifically for anal sex.. its stationary and doesnt get affected by penetration. The pussy does, that's a great addition by modders! But anal?
*Is there a mod that makes bikini / clothes that are tight, deform the boobs and butt?

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys..
Two questions, if anybody knows:
*Is there an animation mod for the crotch area, to spread during insertion? Specifically for anal sex.. its stationary and doesnt get affected by penetration. The pussy does, that's a great addition by modders! But anal?
*Is there a mod that makes bikini / clothes that are tight, deform the boobs and butt?
Use the BPS uncensors, they're animated.not sure about anal doe.

As for bikinis, use beaver mod.

bumble_bee

Jul 26, 2017
Use the BPS uncensors, they're animated.not sure about anal doe.

As for bikinis, use beaver mod.
But isnt the Beaver mod just to show/hide accessories on panties?
How does it work with bikini strings deforming/squeezing boobs for example?
Thanks in advance!

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
But isnt the Beaver mod just to show/hide accessories on panties?
How does it work with bikini strings deforming/squeezing boobs for example?
Thanks in advance!
You should be able to use the PushUp optional mod to squeeze, centre, pushup boobs.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi i was wondering why i can't change the girl from the terminal? And when i go to the creation from that menu how to load the girl in game if anyone can explain it to me, i can load the card but how to save it back on terminal so i can have her in game?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Hi i was wondering why i can't change the girl from the terminal? And when i go to the creation from that menu how to load the girl in game if anyone can explain it to me, i can load the card but how to save it back on terminal so i can have her in game?
1. is the Girl you want to change with the
2. change Girl Process
3. is the Girl you want
AI_2023-06-11-19-53-20-655.png

klick on the x to close the Dialog
AI_2023-06-11-19-53-44-331.png
and there she is
AI_2023-06-11-19-54-02-569.png

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
I need some help with this game, I don't know how it works, it's just creating a girl and play? how do the mods work? and is there any way to get a full save for vanilla and start modding there?

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
on this site are also different download options for Ai Shoujo
This is not a different dl, that is the creator of the Better Repacks
It is only hosted on torrent or mega
Advantage torrent _ 1 file, fewer errors
Advantage mega _ Fast download from this hoster
(I get the game from mega in 1 hour with jdownloader)

I don't know why there is an extra upload on the 1st page, never up to date

Better Repacks comment
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10996004

Last edited:
Reactions: pepplez

Red614

Jun 2, 2022
I can't open menu after latest hf patch also if player a girl and after H scenes cannot load UI even I can't open the door the player stay there

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes