Jun 26, 2022
How to download faster ?, i use torrent i my download speed only 1mb/s, google drive is 300 kb/s and mega has a limit
If you want fast download I suggest you to download BR13 version using and update files and .

bigamerguy

Aug 13, 2020
how likely is it that this will run on Linux via Wine? I know HS2 has a install script on the lutris website which works perfectly with the HS2 repack distributed on this forum, but I'm wondering if I'll have the same success with this game.

OrangePeach

Nov 25, 2021
Post your output_log.txt file (inside a spoiler) , maybe we can track the problem there.
Just to be sure, you know that to extract multi-parts compressed files you only need to select the first one? All other parts get added automatically.
The image I shared has old files I think, so I tried to download the new one but it said archive corrupted when I clicked the 001 file. I tried to use the Recover Archive feature in winrar but that doesnt seemed to have worked, so I just downloaded the software from somewhere else and its working now, maybe not as up to date as this one but it works for now. Thanks for all the replies guys, maybe I will try to download this version later

Jun 26, 2022
how likely is it that this will run on Linux via Wine? I know HS2 has a install script on the lutris website which works perfectly with the HS2 repack distributed on this forum, but I'm wondering if I'll have the same success with this game.
I think it's possible as AI and HS2 runs on nearly the same engine base. I'm more concerned if those games run on linux will have same performance as on windows on same PC. Give it a shot and let us know how it turned out.

bigamerguy

Aug 13, 2020
I think it's possible as AI and HS2 runs on nearly the same engine base. I'm more concerned if those games run on linux will have same performance as on windows on same PC. Give it a shot and let us know how it turned out.
I did give a shot, it does seem to run alright so far. I can't really compare performance, but I didn't have much time to test it much. My testing is limited to launching it with DHH and loading the character creator and it worked fine.

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
hi i just finished dl ai-girl r15 and put a few girls in and every time i change to a new girl my ram increases a few hundred megs, its a virgin install, no extra mods. i have 64gigs ram and my 3060 has 12gigs on it, most times if i keep loading girls the ram totals 30-35gigs before it gets too slow and i have to shut it down.
any advice please?

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
I wanted to reinstall this game and downloaded the full version. I used the full save and downloaded some cards from Discord. But each time I start the game the character cards are removed and put in the "old" folder. I also don't see the Housing folder even I edit manually the island.
What can be wrong ?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I wanted to reinstall this game and downloaded the full version. I used the full save and downloaded some cards from Discord. But each time I start the game the character cards are removed and put in the "old" folder. I also don't see the Housing folder even I edit manually the island.
What can be wrong ?
Have you updated the Game ? (i.e. with KKManager) ? What about with cards you created, are they removed too?
About the housing folder, as far as i can remember i created the folder myself with the subfolders 01,02,03 and 04, not sure if the folder is created when you "save" your Buildings.
Here is one of myself created girls cards for testing, see if this card will be removed too.
AISChaF_20230210100450004.png

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
I was for cards I've download from Discord and Discord remove their metadata, that's the explanation.
Updated and working fine. To get the housing folder I needed to save a building first and it created the folders.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
The last 4 Character Types in the list of character creation dont have subtitles. Searched the thread but I'm only finding a few users wanting H scene subs (there seems to not be any either and I dont blame them).
Screenshot 2023-05-05 232127.png
If they don't have subtitles in game, I don't want to choose those types, which sucks since "Friendly Tomboy" a sounds like a good type for some of my characters.
What am I missing here?

bumble_bee

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, whats up!
A question.. often in the Character creator i bump into this problem - nipples become scewed / warped while adjusting some sliders and they stay like this until you restart the chara maker or just slide around stuff and magically it gets fixed.. one nipple points up, the other down, hah.
Anyone else have this?
Happy to have a fix

Jun 26, 2022
Hey guys, whats up!
A question.. often in the Character creator i bump into this problem - nipples become scewed / warped while adjusting some sliders and they stay like this until you restart the chara maker or just slide around stuff and magically it gets fixed.. one nipple points up, the other down, hah.
Anyone else have this?
Happy to have a fix
Yea, I have same problem and similar one with upper head part sliding sometimes to the left side when adjusting upper head hight but that is sometimes fixed when I load another chara.
Maybe you should ask in HS2 thread as it has almost same chara creator (I think only difference is the use in HS2 IL.dll library for face blending instead AssemblyCSharp.dll as in AI) or in chara sharing thread as there are many active chara creators.

Reactions: bumble_bee
Jun 26, 2022
If anyone is interested in saving it's chara creations in HD quality cards here's HDSaveCard plugin working with AI Shoujo.
It's basically same plugin that come's with HS2 BR repack but recreated and made compatible with AI.
This version should work in both AI and HS2.
To install it unpack HDSaveCard.dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder in your game installation folder.

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Have anyone stumbled upon roller skates or some kind of roller outfit in general? I'm puzzled that in repack there are only ice skates and 2 flippers...

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
What is the difference between this R14 and the other more recent R15?

Nevermind found the changelog.
If anyone is interested, it is here to read:

Feb 23, 2023
When I try to load some characters from the modpack folder they look like this, I also get the error 'missing zipmod! some items are missing!' (see top left). Is there a way to fix this? I'm using [ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R15. Screenshot (127).png

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes