ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Which link do I download the game from ?
Go here for the links.
Mega and Google are splitted packs , but I recommend the torrent download (on the Nyaa site) - much safer against download corruption and easier to install.

Reactions: Velcrofly

samcum

Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how can i have sex immediatly with a girl? There's some trick or kind of cheat can iactivate to raise the stats of a girl??

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how can i have sex immediatly with a girl? There's some trick or kind of cheat can iactivate to raise the stats of a girl??
A few ways in the very beginning.
1) Make a bed. Wait until girl is asleep in that bed. Take advantage. Protip: you can't do this if she passes out from exhaustion
2) Wait until the girl is bathing then take advantage
3) Catch her when she's on her knees gathering and take advantage
4) Trade with Shan enough times and she'll eventually let you have sex with her instead

5) Follow Pdoan's suggestion of using the trainer plugin to spam the all items button then make all the sex devices and pump the girl full of aphrodisiacs.

Reactions: samcum

Thjis

May 19, 2017
My studioNevo is missing lots of files and does not run. There a way I can fix it with KK manager or a link to the program that I can import?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
161gb is fucking crazy.
Only if you want to have some fun in Studio.

45Gb is big, but not crazily big. There are lots of game with installation size of 50Gb or larger, and there are a few well above 100Gb.

If you have to buy it, the price tag is rather big.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys! Please tell me what is the name of the mod that adds different vaginas and members in the choice of the uncensor selector plugin ?
For some reason, I only have a pixel stick and a bare crotch like a doll in this selection

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys! Please tell me what is the name of the mod that adds different vaginas and members in the choice of the uncensor selector plugin ?
For some reason, I only have a pixel stick and a bare crotch like a doll in this selection
The uncensor selector is just a manager for multiple mods, look in your directory "...\AI-Shoujo\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector" and you can see all the mods for the uncensor. E.g. i have 27 mods there + the BP folder.
The Better Penetration folder could be inside here as a subfolder or in "...\AI-Shoujo\mods" folder, or both (depends from your installation).
If the above mentioned folders are empty or missing you should repair your game whit KKManager or reinstall the repack.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemur_k

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
The uncensor selector is just a manager for multiple mods, look in your directory "...\AI-Shoujo\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector" and you can see all the mods for the uncensor. E.g. i have 27 mods there + the BP folder.
The Better Penetration folder could be inside here as a subfolder or in "...\AI-Shoujo\mods" folder, or both (depends from your installation).
If the above mentioned folders are empty or missing you should repair your game whit KKManager or reinstall the repack.
I downloaded the repack in two archives. In the first the game itself and in the second Fashion and Maps. And I really do not want to unpack and keep for the sake of uncensor 120GB. I looked through all the mods in the archive and did not find anything with words like uncensor
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UPD:
Sorry, I downloaded better penetration and it worked! Thank you!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UPD2:
It would be nice to find a mod that immediately launches H-scenes on the button.:giggle:

Last edited:

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
UPD2:
It would be nice to find a mod that immediately launches H-scenes on the button.:giggle:
That's boring, but effective
Ai Girl has some minimal adventure story, observation and stalking;)
In the end they play "bob the builder" in the house building.
The successor game Honey Select 2 (HS2) is aligned with sex alone.
The cards are identical. HS2 is more progressive in the studio and the mods

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
That's boring, but effective
Ai Girl has some minimal adventure story, observation and stalking;)
In the end they play "bob the builder" in the house building.
The successor game Honey Select 2 (HS2) is aligned with sex alone.
The cards are identical. HS2 is more progressive in the studio and the mods
In HS2, no one can be woken up by inserting a dick)
There are generally fewer poses, it seems.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

OziDog58

Apr 11, 2022
Noob request for technical support. I bought and installed version 1.1 of AI Shoujo from Steam and it runs. I downloaded the file named "AI-HF_Patch-2.15.zip" and extracted it in the same folder as the game. I read some of the forum posts that said I need to "run it" but I don't see any exe file. So....do I have the wrong patch? In the wrong folder? I'm just looking to get the cheats and additions from the patch in my game. Thanks in advance.

Update. I figured it out. Found the "installation folder" and dropped the steam patch folder there. It's a different patch made for the Steam version, not sure how it compares to the "R14" file. Anyway, mo fun now.

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I am searching the plugin AI_Heelz v. 1.15.4. I cannot find it even in the GitHub pages. If someone has it, PLEASE upload it here. Thanks.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I am searching the plugin AI_Heelz v. 1.15.4. I cannot find it even in the GitHub pages. If someone has it, PLEASE upload it here. Thanks.
I found an Unofficial Heelz 1.15.4 Update for HS2/AIS on Animal42069 patreon site.
Maybe is what you are looking for?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Justinof

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Where did you get that version number? On hooh-hooah is only 1.14.3, even source code is for 1.14.3 only.
I know, i have got that version number from the HS2 release that is in the latest BetterRepacks, and i am sure there is an AI version too somewhere. I have found it mentioned in some chinese websites.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I found an Unofficial Heelz 1.15.4 Update for HS2/AIS on Animal42069 patreon site.
Maybe is what you are looking for?
That's it!! I was wondering why it is not in the Hooh GitHub page, i am still wondering why Screwthisnoise haven't put this version in his AI Repacks.
V. 1.14.3 doesn't work. And now i have a fuck tons of manifest.xml files to edit...well at least i will have proper looking high hells!
Many thanks peeplez!

Reactions: pepplez
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes