AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
I can't remember exactly, but there were times when I could play this game with, like, 10-20 fps, and it was ok.
Now it's Release 14 and I have about 1-2 fps on the beach on start.
Can't pass even tutorial.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
anyone remember the discord for sharing paid mods?
There is the discord server. (Edit: since the death of hongfire Honey.Select the modders went to discord, so I believe.)

I can't remember exactly, but there were times when I could play this game with, like, 10-20 fps, and it was ok.
Now it's Release 14 and I have about 1-2 fps on the beach on start.
Can't pass even tutorial.
I stopped at repack 6, because that's when the fps drop started, as far as I remember. (I'm using a laptop though.) If you don't plan on using the Studio, I guess the only option right now is to buy a NASA PC. (Since 4k skins and whatsoever were added to the repack.)

Last edited:
Reactions: AmaLikeBass

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Everyone, I would like to ask for some advice. Regarding changing the appearance of merchants or vendors, I used to do it but I forgot how to do it. Is there anyone who can tell me? how to change the appearance of the seller's face

Jun 26, 2022
Everyone, I would like to ask for some advice. Regarding changing the appearance of merchants or vendors, I used to do it but I forgot how to do it. Is there anyone who can tell me? how to change the appearance of the seller's face
There's plugin Chara Replacer, there you can set what chara should be loaded instead of base merchant.
In case you don't have it or don't know how to use it:

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
major file from sideloader pack link from gofile and anonfile is missing
gofile and anonfile, why do everyone use this garbage on page 1
Go straight to the fast mega . Original Betterrepack
I recommend

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Two of my girls seem unable to undress during the sex scenes, and I can't tell if it's due to something with the extra girls plugin or something else. There is a reason I don't think it has to do with the plugin though is because I had been utilizing it on another file for months and nothing that like had happened before in that one. The two girls seem able to undress if I click the costume card and select "Original" which proceeds to strip off whatever was supposed to be removed, but that doesn't affect accessories.

Another oddity surfaced fairly recently as well. If I attempt penetrative intercourse with one of the girls, her model winds up on some other part of the map. Sex still plays out, but it's like my character is humping air. Any of the non penetrative positions and the girl is interacting with my character. This also happens to be one of the ones whose clothing and accessories can't get removed.

Anybody have an idea what may be causing this?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Wow, you humped her to heaven! :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, maybe the character card is corrupted. Try to load the girl in the character editor and then save it as new girl again. (Change name otherwise she is represented twice in game.)

Reactions: wavent19

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
For my experience, your first issue is due to this plugin: AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls.
In the plugin menu, disable both the 2 options but keep the plugin installed for compatibility.

For the 2nd issue, if this weird bug happens only whit one character, most likely the card is corrupted as pepplez said, or you have messed up some plugins. In the worst case you should reinstall the repack.

Reactions: wavent19

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Wow, you humped her to heaven! :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, maybe the character card is corrupted. Try to load the girl in the character editor and then save it as new girl again. (Change name otherwise she is represented twice in game.)
That seemed to work. She's no longer appearing on another part of the map during penetrative scenes. Thanks!

For my experience, your first issue is due to this plugin: AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls.
In the plugin menu, disable both the 2 options but keep the plugin installed for compatibility.
Disabling both didn't change anything, even with the 'new card' I made following pepplez's suggestion. I may go ahead and do the clean reinstall to be on the safe side. Even if that does't doesn't resolve the issue, at least it only seems to affect the two girls in particular, which isn't a complete deal breaking given their costumes can be changed.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I don't mind to test one of the problematic cards in my game if you upload it ;)
Sure, be my guest. Keep in mind this one in particular has something going on with her legs that I can't begin to explain. She walks fines, but if you gift her or do anything involving body movement while conversing with her, she'll bend slightly before standing back up straight. They're also kind of wonky in sex scenes too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Sure, be my guest. Keep in mind this one in particular has something going on with her legs that I can't begin to explain. She walks fines, but if you gift her or do anything involving body movement while conversing with her, she'll bend slightly before standing back up straight. They're also kind of wonky in sex scenes too.
After some testing, this is my report:

When starting sex, she disrobe normally as my settings are, i can remove or re-add pieces of clothes too.
Accessories remain in place as they should.
The clothes and accessories she uses are not the problem here.

I can't interact whit her, at all!
There is not action point near her all the time, she being sleeping, pissing, doing stuff anywhere or just walking around.
After checking her ai routine, i have discovered that she is always in "commun" state instead of "normal" state.
This prevents me to be able to interact whit her. Even forcing her behavior setting in another ai state does nothing, she just returns back to the "broken" state.
I suppose she is corrupted beyond repair. Even making a new character whit the same look doesn't solve the bug.

She uses a lot of bonemod settings well beyond the normal range, just looking at her ass and legs make me shiver...
This cause some H animations and even other animations (like talking) to look bad, very bad.
You should avoid settings that are too far away from "100" value, expecially for the face (but this is not your case).

Reactions: pepplez

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
After some testing, this is my report:

When starting sex, she disrobe normally as my settings are, i can remove or re-add pieces of clothes too.
Accessories remain in place as they should.
The clothes and accessories she uses are not the problem here.

I can't interact whit her, at all!
There is not action point near her all the time, she being sleeping, pissing, doing stuff anywhere or just walking around.
After checking her ai routine, i have discovered that she is always in "commun" state instead of "normal" state.
This prevents me to be able to interact whit her. Even forcing her behavior setting in another ai state does nothing, she just returns back to the "broken" state.
I suppose she is corrupted beyond repair. Even making a new character whit the same look doesn't solve the bug.

She uses a lot of bonemod settings well beyond the normal range, just looking at her ass and legs make me shiver...
This cause some H animations and even other animations (like talking) to look bad, very bad.
You should avoid settings that are too far away from "100" value, expecially for the face (but this is not your case).
The interactivity thing can be fixed from exiting then restarting the game (no idea if simply quitting then reloading the save has the same effect). So looks like the conclusion is both girls are corrupt files. Well at least I know it's just them and not my game being weird, though given your results in comparison to mine, there's a good chance it's both. Thanks for the diagnosis and taking time out to exam the issue more thoroughly.

Reactions: Justinof
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes