Jun 26, 2022
Followed these steps to a T but part two isn't working. For some reason even when I change the Assembly to Assembly-CSharp.dll it reverts. For instance, I save the file but when I reopen it it has gone back to IL.dll. Any ideas on how to fix that?
I'm just guessing but you probably unzipped only "head.unity3d" file or dropped it onto SB3Utility directly from open zipmod file.
But SB3Utility needs that file be in folder with other files of that mod to be able to save the changes properly, it notifies about that at the bottom of it's window but you probably didn't notice it (happened to my once).

My advice: extract whole abdata folder from zipmod and then load "head.unity3d" into SB3Utility from there.

Reactions: 8Inchesofsnow

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
I'm just guessing but you probably unzipped only "head.unity3d" file or dropped it onto SB3Utility directly from open zipmod file.
But SB3Utility needs that file be in folder with other files of that mod to be able to save the changes properly, it notifies about that at the bottom of it's window but you probably didn't notice it (happened to my once).

My advice: extract whole abdata folder from zipmod and then load "head.unity3d" into SB3Utility from there.
I didn't realize I had to have it present with the other files. Thanks!

chorchoro

Feb 3, 2022
i need hel when i wnat to unzip the first file appear a window that say tha it hasnt find files and i download all the parts how can i extract it?

chorchoro

Feb 3, 2022
You need to have all 15 parts downloaded before extracting. The other 14 parts are part of the first, because they are split by the compress software.

You need about 45GB of free disc space to extract the full game.
i download all the parts but it doesnt let me extract what can i do?

foxzyyy

Mar 30, 2018
why this game drops fps? my pc is a good one and the game start in 60fps but for no reason before a time just drop to 5fps anybody know this bug?

Aznspider4

Apr 15, 2019
Had this error before, menu in english but the rest in japanese, running the game in administrator mode seems to fix it.
I have the same problem but running it in administrator mode did not help. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could also help me with this translation issue.

thelars

Feb 11, 2023
It would be so easy to make more sense into these games. Like you live on an island you invite the girl you play a photographer the goal is to create higher quality content for more bucks upgrade photo stuff buy girl clothes possibly get girl into h to get more bucks etc. It would be an actual game where h and s stuff would be seamlessly built into the game.

thelars

Feb 11, 2023
Or with honey select you could set up the relations when you fill the rooms. Like there is a startup mod for skyrim. Hide the girls stats and then after the h you can guess what those are. Simple incentives to play the game.

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
No problem.
I've made such conversions on quite a few mods, have you checked my collection if there are those you need?
If you converted some other mods than me it'd be nice if you share them.
I have a decent amount of mods that I only changed the manifest for. Once I get around to fixing the unity files I was planning on uploading a zip to mega. there may be some cross over between ones you've already done and the ones I have but *shrugs shoulders* given how long it'll take me to get them all set up right I don't really want to organize them any more than I already have lol. Anyways thanks again for the tip and for sharing those already converted mods, I'll post a link as soon as I have my batch of mods converted! :)

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Hey guys just installed the repack
When I try to load some cards in char creation it doesn't work at all and says that I'm missing some files
For example when trying to load the "Marina (Yakuza 0)" card it says :
8x Missing Zipmod! Some items are missing! - cunihinx.marina

This happens with other characters from the same modder

Then some characters simply have missing items but otherwise work , like loading the cards "Tifa (NT)" it says:
Outdated Zipmod! Some items are missing! - boy2239 : boy2239 dress top

Other characters simply work normally, like loading a "2B" card works without issue

Why am I missing these files? I have updated the repack with the KKManager but other than that I didn't do anything else

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Is there a quick way to see which mods add what? There's a lot of stuff I don't care at all about in the repack and it's just wasting space basically since I'm never going to use it

Going through each folder deleting things and seeing what happens in-game doesn't seem like the best solution, is there a better one?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It wouldn't be quick, but if you added any you didn't want to character cards you should then be able to use HS2PNGInfo to identify which mods were used in the card. Then you could delete the mods youo didn't want. There may be a quicker way but I can't think of one.
One thought: if you remove something that is in the Better Repack and later run KK Manager updates without any manual intervention you may get it added back again.

If space is a key concern I have my games on a SDCX card and they run well without any issues. Mine has 1Tb capacity which is plenty.

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
It wouldn't be quick, but if you added any you didn't want to character cards you should then be able to use HS2PNGInfo to identify which mods were used in the card. Then you could delete the mods youo didn't want. There may be a quicker way but I can't think of one.
One thought: if you remove something that is in the Better Repack and later run KK Manager updates without any manual intervention you may get it added back again.

If space is a key concern I have my games on a SDCX card and they run well without any issues. Mine has 1Tb capacity which is plenty.
Thank you, yeah I figured the updates would mean that I had to intervene to not add them back

Also is there a way to change the player while in-game? i made a mistake and I don't know how to change it
Nevermind I figured it out, thanks again

My character's ears are flipping around when I walk though, but I didn't activate ear physics anywhere, I think

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes