Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
is that 91 gb uncompressed or compressed, lol?
The vanilla AI is abour 15 GB. The Repacked is over 40GB. It has lots of mods.
Also, I am guessing I should download the all in one pack and not the sideloader modpack?
That is correct. Sideloaders are mods for Studio. Almost all of them don't show up in game. Some of them might even break the game play.

Jun 26, 2022
If it's on chara downloaded from net you may try to change that hair to another and back again to the one you had, that sometimes fixes the problem with not properly aligned hair part.

I'll look how those hairs behave in my game later but it would help if you share the card to check it.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
If it's on chara downloaded from net you may try to change that hair to another and back again to the one you had, that sometimes fixes the problem with not properly aligned hair part.

I'll look how those hairs behave in my game later but it would help if you share the card to check it.
Sure, There you are. Both with different problems. The first is the woman with the hair sjjpl 58, when I'm playing, the back of the girl's head is shown without hair.
And the second is the woman with the problem about the picture. 1676762066085.png
AISChaF_20230218180641963.png AISChaF_20230218180912857.png

PumpkinDude

Apr 13, 2020
Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I've hit a snag with trying to play the game. I had recently gone about downloading the all-in-one repack listed on the front page and updated the mods using KKManager. However, when I try to start the game, the game still uses Japanese text for the UI and other elements.

I can see the main menu in English (stuff like Character creator, Settings, etc. oddly enough), but everything else is in Japanese. I have tried using the initsettings executable and setting the language from there -- I get an error that it cannot find the translation source and will use Google Translate. I have installed the mixed steam translation from the BRExtras folder, yet the initsettings.exe doesn't detect it. I went through and changed some of the directories in the AutoTranslatorConfig file, yet there is no change. I did do some further research and allowed the game folder through my firewall and still, no dice.

I'm not really sure if mods are even loaded into my game either, as I don't see any sort of custom cards or what-not. Did I do something wrong? Am I missing something? Please let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Just downloaded part 1 and when I tried to extract it, it says I need a disc. What is that?
You need to have all 15 parts downloaded before extracting. The other 14 parts are part of the first, because they are split by the compress software.

You need about 45GB of free disc space to extract the full game.

Reactions: Poisonh

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I've hit a snag with trying to play the game. I had recently gone about downloading the all-in-one repack listed on the front page and updated the mods using KKManager. However, when I try to start the game, the game still uses Japanese text for the UI and other elements.

I can see the main menu in English (stuff like Character creator, Settings, etc. oddly enough), but everything else is in Japanese. I have tried using the initsettings executable and setting the language from there -- I get an error that it cannot find the translation source and will use Google Translate. I have installed the mixed steam translation from the BRExtras folder, yet the initsettings.exe doesn't detect it. I went through and changed some of the directories in the AutoTranslatorConfig file, yet there is no change. I did do some further research and allowed the game folder through my firewall and still, no dice.

I'm not really sure if mods are even loaded into my game either, as I don't see any sort of custom cards or what-not. Did I do something wrong? Am I missing something? Please let me know.

Thanks for reading.
Had this error before, menu in english but the rest in japanese, running the game in administrator mode seems to fix it.

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Ok, so in order to use an HS2 card who depends on a .ZIPMOD for specific head model, you need to change 2 specific values written in 2 specific files, both contained in the .ZIPMOD.
1: change the "game" value in "manifest.xml.
-Open the zipmod with your archive tool of choice, 7zip, winrar, it doesn't seem to matter. I have Winrar so I used that.
-In there you have an "abdata" folder and a "manifest.xml" file. Extract the files to work on them more conveniently.
-edit "manifest.xml with your text editor of choice, like Notepad++.
-You will find a line with either <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>
-Change it to <game>AI Girl</game> or delete the line completely.
2: change the .dll library choice in head.unity3d
-open the "abdata" folder mentioned earlier, then "chara", and any eventual subfolder to reach the last folder containing a few ".unity3d" files. Or use Ctrl+F and look for "head".
-Run the program "SB3Utility GUI" that you can find in the "[MODDING] Tools" folder. You can also run it through the KKManager by selecting "start" atop and selecting the SB3Utility in the drop down menu.
Finally, if you didn't download the BRepack and just don't have it, google it and you'll find its Github page.
-Drop that "head.unity3d" file in the SB3Utility "files" window on the left.
-double click on "p_cf_head_00" under "Animator" on the left.
-click the "+" beside "p_cf_head_00" under "Object Tree" in the middle.
-Double click the line that mentions "[FaceBlendShape].
-At the line "Assembly", replace "IL.dll" by "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
-Go back on the left panel and click "File"/"Save.unity3d" or just hit Ctrl+S.
-Delete the "head.bak0.unit-y3d", you don't need that one, it's a backup of the old head file you just modified.
3: replace the files in the .ZIPMOD by the ones you modified
-Go back to your .ZIPMOD files opened with your archive tool
-Delete "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" from it.
-Drag and drop the "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" (not the backup) into the archive.

And that should be everything. That lets you use all those character mods made by Cunihinx with AI Shoujo for example.

If instead you want to use your AI shoujo waifu with HS2, then do the opposite and replace <game>AI Girl</game> by <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>, and "Assembly-CSharp.dll" by "IL.dll".
Credit to gretaq and ErosInteractive-PATHOS for their posts talking about this. I just broke it down essentially.
Feel free to hit them up and not me if you have further questions.
No just kidding.
...Unless?
Followed these steps to a T but part two isn't working. For some reason even when I change the Assembly to Assembly-CSharp.dll it reverts. For instance, I save the file but when I reopen it it has gone back to IL.dll. Any ideas on how to fix that?

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Also I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm looking for the B17 mod subtop_01. If anyone knows where to find more of that creators mods it'd be greatly appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes