ドッヒ

Jun 26, 2020
For anyone who has a WHITE SCREEN LOADING ISSUE where the game doesn't even show you the Illusion logo.
Try putting your game into another folder/check if the game path contains some weird/special symbols. PlayHome and HoneySelect didn't care but this title does, for some reason. :|
Placed it an instance higher and it finally got to the main menu ;--;

Jun 26, 2022
Does anyone have any mods adding more housing items?
I saw a lot nice studio items packs that I really would like to see as housing items (like rocks/terrain surfaces, chairs, house equipment, buildings and many building materials) but they are just studio items and not housing items.
Doesn't anyone make housing mods, is that so hard to convert studio items to housing items?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone have any mods adding more housing items?
I saw a lot nice studio items packs that I really would like to see as housing items (like rocks/terrain surfaces, chairs, house equipment, buildings and many building materials) but they are just studio items and not housing items.
Doesn't anyone make housing mods, is that so hard to convert studio items to housing items?
There are threads for housing on the Discord Illusion server and on Yuki Portal.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
For anyone who has a WHITE SCREEN LOADING ISSUE where the game doesn't even show you the Illusion logo.
Try putting your game into another folder/check if the game path contains some weird/special symbols. PlayHome and HoneySelect didn't care but this title does, for some reason. :|
Placed it an instance higher and it finally got to the main menu ;--;
If AI is same as HS2 this advice works.
General advice for HS2 which I followed for AI is to have the game directory as high up as possible and with name as short as possible. Also if possible to avoid c:/. So, for instance, d:/AI/

Jun 26, 2022
There are threads for housing on the Discord Illusion server and on Yuki Portal.
About Yuki Portal I haven't found such thread, I'd be glad for a link.

Regarding Discord I know there's huge base of everything but I'm not able to register there, when I finally found email provider accepted there that meets my requirements then they want my phone number to verification and I will not give it to them (I'm not giving it anywhere). :mad:

Any other source or help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
These two I still can't get to work yet :unsure:
The rest is done and uploaded into my "awesome" mega folder ;)
hi.. please help HS2 to AI mod please ?

Elsa

Haruka

scm ada (new short size)

your mods r awesome. ❤
please help me
please
:cry:

Last edited:

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Having issues with face animations (mouths won't move during interaction with some girls), some of the girls are fine, others are not.
Tried replacing and editing them, sometimes it gets fixed, and sometimes their mouths animations stop working again.
Tried starting a new game which seemed to fix the problem at first but then after a few minutes, girls randomly start having no face animations again.
Anyone else experienced this issue before? and if so, I'd appreciate a solution to this problem.
Thank you.

Jun 26, 2022
Having issues with face animations (mouths won't move during interaction with some girls), some of the girls are fine, others are not.
Tried replacing and editing them, sometimes it gets fixed, and sometimes their mouths animations stop working again.
Tried starting a new game which seemed to fix the problem at first but then after a few minutes, girls randomly start having no face animations again.
Anyone else experienced this issue before? and if so, I'd appreciate a solution to this problem.
Thank you.
Most probably head mods that are used in those cards were originally made for HS2 and are not fully compatible with AI as those games use a slightly different mechanism for face blending. Sadly many of them still are distributed as supposedly compatible with AI, even within this Repack and updater.
I made fixes of quite a few such mods, all of them you'll find on my .
Just be sure to disable the original versions of those mods using KKManager (order by GUID column and click "Same GUID" button to find those doubled)

Other reason may be that not those mods in use are faulty but some other mods are interfering with them.
Find my other posts in this thread to learn more.

First things first, some face mods started lately behave badly in my game and I need to check why.

Reactions: Viktorhugo

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Most probably head mods that are used in those cards were originally made for HS2 and are not fully compatible with AI as those games use a slightly different mechanism for face blending. Sadly many of them still are distributed as supposedly compatible with AI, even within this Repack and updater.
I made fixes of quite a few such mods, all of them you'll find on my mega folder.
Just be sure to disable the original versions of those mods using KKManager (order by GUID column and click "Same GUID" button to find those doubled)

Other reason may be that not those mods in use are faulty but some other mods are interfering with them.
Find my other posts in this thread to learn more.

First things first, some face mods started lately behave badly in my game and I need to check why.
Makes sense, most of the cards i use are imported from HS2.

I'll see if i can fix it using your advise.

Thanks for the reply.

Edit :

Well downloaded the fixes and disabled same guid mods in the KKManager, made a few tests and helas the mouth poker face issue persists, cards used to work just fine a few days ago.

Maybe i messed games files up a few days ago while downloading new mods or something, or cards got the disease ... idk.

Anyway, guess i'll just redownload a fresh new game folder.

Also, problem seems to be slot related, for example :

Girls i put in slot 1 2 3 and 4 work fine most of the time, but the moment i put something in the HF extra slots, they forget how to use their mouth :u

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Makes sense, most of the cards i use are imported from HS2.

I'll see if i can fix it using your advise.

Thanks for the reply.

Edit :

Well downloaded the fixes and disabled same guid mods in the KKManager, made a few tests and helas the mouth poker face issue persists, cards used to work just fine a few days ago.

Maybe i messed games files up a few days ago while downloading new mods or something, or cards got the disease ... idk.

Anyway, guess i'll just redownload a fresh new game folder.

Also, problem seems to be slot related, for example :

Girls i put in slot 1 2 3 and 4 work fine most of the time, but the moment i put something in the HF extra slots, they forget how to use their mouth :u
I had the same Problem, after reinstall the Game i use only the mods came with the BR and the KKK Manager. First i create the Girls and put them afterwards into the Game, since then the Problem was gone.

Jun 26, 2022
I had the same Problem, after reinstall the Game i use only the mods came with the BR and the KKK Manager. First i create the Girls and put them afterwards into the Game, since then the Problem was gone.
Yeah, the thing is that BR and KKManager also distributes some not fully AI-compatible mods as some mod authors didn't properly mark their headshape changing mods made for HS2 as HS2-Only in theirs manifest (theirs blank <game> or it's not there at all) so Sideloader thinks it's compatible with AI and loads it.
KKManager doesn't even display <game> tag of mods, I had to fork it to add that column to mods listing.

Even worse I found out that BR Repack contains one not fully compatible face mod hardcoded in game files (or it had contained in previous versions and update didn't remove it) instead as zipmod and I needed to find it and remove it myself.

Apparently AI is treated as a less important game in comparison to HS2 by both mod makers and BR Repack admin, it lacks a proper quality check.

Jun 26, 2022

Elsa

Haruka

scm ada (new short size)

your mods r awesome. ❤
please help me
please
:cry:
I've did and uploaded all the mods you asked to my as always, you may want to make a copy of it all before I decide I need to clear the space.
One of them was there already so if you need a mod search for it there first before asking.

And honestly I don't plan to do any more of the mod-fix requests anytime soon. All this testing if the mod I'm fixing is not about to break any of the others is taking too much of my time (time I don't have) while there's no one who would be willing to make what I requested so "sorry Gregory". :cry:

But seriously, making those fixes is easy and anyone can learn it, even a monkey.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes