• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
Hey guys. I want to mod this game but i don't know where to start, like where to get the mods, where i put them and how to install. If someone has some tips and mod recomendations i would gladly accept it. Also I'm kinda f'd up in the head so if there is an inflation mod or something like that it would be awsome

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys. I want to mod this game but i don't know where to start, like where to get the mods, where i put them and how to install. If someone has some tips and mod recomendations i would gladly accept it. Also I'm kinda f'd up in the head so if there is an inflation mod or something like that it would be awsome
Get the HF patch or check ur optional mods folder.

Ya should find everything ya need there.

Jun 26, 2022
I have question about the story line.
Does anyone know how to get the other terminals to appear and to be able to add 2nd, 3rd and 4th girl?
I started the game from the beginning witch new save and reached the point where Shan went to other island after unlocking the boat and I went to the residential island and back to ruins island but still I have there only terminal in hidden lab and there's no option to add girl, only to change the only girl I have or change her appearance.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I have question about the story line.
Does anyone know how to get the other terminals to appear and to be able to add 2nd, 3rd and 4th girl?
I started the game from the beginning witch new save and reached the point where Shan went to other island after unlocking the boat and I went to the residential island and back to ruins island but still I have there only terminal in hidden lab and there's no option to add girl, only to change the only girl I have or change her appearance.
the other Terminals should be on the Map
4.png
did you activate all of them with a Battery ?
open the Terminal should give you the option to add a Girl either if you have already created one or via the character creator
3.png
you have to select a empty slot to get a new girl
2.png

Jun 26, 2022
the other Terminals should be on the Map
View attachment 2732685
did you activate all of them with a Battery ?
open the Terminal should give you the option to add a Girl either if you have already created one or via the character creator
View attachment 2732686
you have to select a empty slot to get a new girl
View attachment 2732687
I know that and i know where should be those other terminals as I played before on the 100% save from repack but now I'm playing from the beginning on completely new save and those terminals aren't there, I can't activate them as they are not there.
I activated the terminal in the lab but there's no option to add girl.
Any clues what I might need to do in game for them to appear in their places on map, did anyone played from the beginning?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I know that and i know where should be those other terminals as I played before on the 100% save from repack but now I'm playing from the beginning on completely new save and those terminals aren't there, I can't activate them as they are not there.
I activated the terminal in the lab but there's no option to add girl.
Any clues what I might need to do in game for them to appear in their places on map, did anyone played from the beginning?
i played from the Beginning and never used a 100% save. The Terminals where always there

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
It is best to make your request in this thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/page-696
Honey Select 2 came 1 year later as Ai-Shoujo. This thread here is actually a case for the museum.
Both games use the same cards + engine + mods

Reactions: Soosaasoos

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
hey guys, I have a question about the instructions on the very first. they s

Download either the all-in-one OR all the parts of the base game to play.

1- Download STN repack below and unzip the files together. No installation is required, updates/DLC are included.
2- Run "InitSetting.exe" to set up your game configuration
3- Press play and enjoy!
I have version V1.0.7 with BR4 that I downloaded from SteamUnlocked.net. The webpage says "Additional Notes: The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible"
Idk if steam unlocked is the same as downloading from steam.

So my first question is it okay to download these with the game I have?

If so, my next question is about this line "
Download either the all-in-one OR all the parts of the base game to play. "

If I have V1.0.7 with BR4. is it better to install all in one or install each consecutive pack until i reach br14.
I don't know much about how programs and stuff works so sorry if this is a real noob question.
appreciate the help though

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
hey guys, I have a question about the instructions on the very first. they s

I have version V1.0.7 with BR4 that I downloaded from SteamUnlocked.net. The webpage says "Additional Notes: The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible"
Idk if steam unlocked is the same as downloading from steam.

So my first question is it okay to download these with the game I have?

If so, my next question is about this line "
Download either the all-in-one OR all the parts of the base game to play. "

If I have V1.0.7 with BR4. is it better to install all in one or install each consecutive pack until i reach br14.
I don't know much about how programs and stuff works so sorry if this is a real noob question.
appreciate the help though
Yes , Steam is not compatible with the original JP (DLC)
if you buy the game on Steam you only get a base version. To bring it to the mod level of BetterRepack you need the SB3 Patch (BetterRepack_ScrewThisNoise): normal edition with few mods (e.g. Uncensor), full edition same amount of mods as BetterRepack.

The All-In-One (51 GB) is the same as the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise on this page

that is the original japanese game with the english translation from Steam, a big modpack (only for game.......clothes, hairpacks, skins, makeups etc) and the StudioNEO base version to create scenes for pictures, animations, even hentai stories.

ONLY usable for StudioNEO is the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio ~ 146GB - you can skip this first if you only want the game for the beginning.

Nothing will change in game version 1.0.7
BR15 is the current mod version

1 update is ok, but can ruin everything
Many updates are a disaster
We recommend completely new
Best over torrent, it takes longer, but safer against error
You only get 1 file
The installation folder is best not on the Master Partition C:
And a short path, for example D:\Aigirl
Search for the previous game, secure your collection and creations
-> \ mods \ mymods
-> \ userdata \ chara \ female
-> \ userdata \ coordinate \ female

Last edited:

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Yes , Steam is not compatible with the original JP (DLC)
if you buy the game on Steam you only get a base version. To bring it to the mod level of BetterRepack you need the SB3 Patch (BetterRepack_ScrewThisNoise): normal edition with few mods (e.g. Uncensor), full edition same amount of mods as BetterRepack.

The All-In-One (51 GB) is the same as the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise on this page

that is the original japanese game with the english translation from Steam, a big modpack (only for game.......clothes, hairpacks, skins, makeups etc) and the StudioNEO base version to create scenes for pictures, animations, even hentai stories.

ONLY usable for StudioNEO is the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio ~ 146GB - you can skip this first if you only want the game for the beginning.

Nothing will change in game version 1.0.7
BR15 is the current mod version

1 update is ok, but can ruin everything
Many updates are a disaster
We recommend completely new
Best over torrent, it takes longer, but safer against error
You only get 1 file
The installation folder is best not on the Master Partition C:
-> \ mods \ mymods
-> \ userdata \ coordinate \ female

THanks for your help So i'm going to downlaod the 51gb full pack.

I kinda understand this:
"The installation folder is best not on the Master Partition C:
-> \ mods \ mymods
-> \ userdata \ coordinate \ female"

but not completly. so once downloaded what comes next? Will the 51gb download give me the entire game and I need to move my saved content into the new download or what to do?

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
but not completly. so once downloaded what comes next? Will the 51gb download give me the entire game and I need to move my saved content into the new download or what to do?
Everything is highly compressed
You will receive a file, many files, RAR, 7z (7zip)
Preferred program for unpacking
Nothing to install, just unpack it on a short path
It takes a while (20 min), you can do the washing up well

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Everything is highly compressed
You will receive a file, many files, RAR, 7z (7zip)
Preferred program for unpacking
Nothing to install, just unpack it on a short path
It takes a while (20 min), you can do the washing up well

thanks for your help
It looked like for the torrent download page the only download I found for BR15 is 197GB, whereas from the megalink is 51 GB. Did I miss a smaller download on the torrent page?

And I don't think I do but how can I be sure I don't have the steam version of the game?
I downloaded it for free from SteamUnlocked(NOT steam). it came with BR4, the studio, and is uncensored

Jun 26, 2022
thanks for your help
It looked like for the torrent download page the only download I found for BR15 is 197GB, whereas from the megalink is 51 GB. Did I miss a smaller download on the torrent page?

And I don't think I do but how can I be sure I don't have the steam version of the game?
I downloaded it for free from SteamUnlocked(NOT steam). it came with BR4, the studio, and is uncensored
BR15 is most current version of this "not steam" pack of game with mods. Torrent is 197GB because it contain 2 files, one is base game itself like in mega link (the green circle in your first post) and the other file is studio modpack (the red one) and you can download from torrent only base game if don't need studio mods.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes