• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

frostywayfinder

Jul 18, 2023
Hi guys, question

I never see the girls interact with each other, and this includes Shan. How high exactly should the Social stat should be? Im at 250+ on 3/4 girls, and not once ive seen any of them interact in any sort of way.

Another thing is ive maxed Lust on one girl just to check if she'll go to another girl, but nope. Alarmingly, ive read they'll fix this "themselves" but she doesnt do that as well.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
sexual and social stst a
Hi guys, question

I never see the girls interact with each other, and this includes Shan. How high exactly should the Social stat should be? Im at 250+ on 3/4 girls, and not once ive seen any of them interact in any sort of way.

Another thing is ive maxed Lust on one girl just to check if she'll go to another girl, but nope. Alarmingly, ive read they'll fix this "themselves" but she doesnt do that as well.
sexual and social stats around 500 should be good enough, also giving the skills conversationalist and charismatic to the girls should do the trick.

Reactions: frostywayfinder

frostywayfinder

Jul 18, 2023
sexual and social stst a

sexual and social stats around 500 should be good enough, also giving the skills conversationalist and charismatic to the girls should do the trick.
Thanks so much dude! Every search I do just gives me the generic "high enough" line lol

Appreciate it!

Reactions: jojo901

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2796137
Hi guys, Question here.......

why there is no character card and cannot save character card......
I have had that before. Try restarting, making sure you do so via InitSetings. If that fails, restart your computer. I've always found the latter solves it.

If all that fails where is your game installed?
The shorter and higher the game directory the better and avoid c drive if at all possible. eg. mine is D:\AI\

Best of luck

Reactions: LaughinGor

LaughinGor

Jun 16, 2021
I have had that before. Try restarting, making sure you do so via InitSetings. If that fails, restart your computer. I've always found the latter solves it.

The shorter and higher the game directory the better and avoid c drive if at all possible. eg. mine is D:\AI\

Best of luck

Many Thanks
just moved the game to D drive then problem solve !!

Reactions: Velcrofly

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
i alrerady have better repack v9.1..do i still need to download better repack v14 after i alreeady doing alll upodate list found via "inisetting" file?

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020

Best of luck
i alrerady have better repack v9.1..do i still need to download better repack v14 after i alreeady doing alll upodate list found via "inisetting" file?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If you look here we have R15 now.
Indeed you can update your Sideloader mods by InitSetting/KK-Manager, but not the base mods and essential plugins.

So it´s highly recommended to update the whole game.
You can try the upgrade files step by step from here , but the common experience is that more update steps are messing up the whole game, so better make a clean new download/install.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
If you look here we have R15 now.
Indeed you can update your Sideloader mods by InitSetting/KK-Manager, but not the base mods and essential plugins.

So it´s highly recommended to update the whole game.
You can try the upgrade files step by step from here , but the common experience is that more update steps are messing up the whole game, so better make a clean new download/install.
what if i already download all update list via inisetting? should i redownload all of them again after i installing latest version better repack (v15)? btw full installer whole game v15 only 462mb? its look not whole game installer...i have v14 whole installer (46gb)..its ok i updating to v15 from v14? or it still can got common messing up experience too?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what if i already download all update list via inisetting? should i redownload all of them again after i installing latest version better repack (v15)? btw full installer whole game v15 only 462mb? its look not whole game installer...i have v14 whole installer (46gb)..its ok i updating to v15 from v14? or it still can got common messing up experience too?
Looks like you´re misinformed, AI R15 is only 51.2 GB to download
AISoujoR15-List.jpg
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is only for StudioNEO and not usable for the game.

Anyway if you have R14 you can try the update.exe to R15, normally it should work.

Btw the BetterRepack is the game with all mods compressed into a big .7z file and only to extract, NOT to "install".
The game is best running standalone without windows registration.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Looks like you´re misinformed, AI R15 is only 51.2 GB to download
View attachment 2826857
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is only for StudioNEO and not usable for the game.

Anyway if you have R14 you can try the update.exe to R15, normally it should work.

Btw the BetterRepack is the game with all mods compressed into a big .7z file and only to extract, NOT to "install".
The game is best running standalone without windows registration.
\
\

i already download all update list mod via ini setting on v 9.1,,
should i redownload all of them again after i installing latest version better repack? i wonderr if all update list items on inisetting is usable for game or not? which one on update list that usable for game n which one is not usable in game?

Last edited:

shansan

Apr 28, 2022
hello guys, i just downloaded the game from better repack, but after i unzipped the file this is all i got.. did i miss something?
Screenshot (1).png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
\
\

i already download all update list mod via ini setting on v 9.1,,
should i redownload all of them again after i installing latest version better repack? i wonderr if all update list items on inisetting is usable for game or not? which one on update list that usable for game n which one is not usable in game?
The Sideloader mods you should always update from time to time (I´m doing this monthly), cuz some modders permanently update their mods so the full BetterRepack download is partially outdated some time after release (AI R15 from 2023-04).

Sideloader-Update2.jpg
Sideloader Modpack "Extra Maps" and "Items for Studio" are only for StudionNEO, you don´t need them for the game.

For AI is "Exclusive AIS" instead of "Exlusive HS2"

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello guys, i just downloaded the game from better repack, but after i unzipped the file this is all i got.. did i miss something?
Screenshot (1).png
Oh oh - you have downloaded the BetterRepack as splitted packs.
You have to follow a certain procedure to extract - read here (all links) https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161

As I see you have downloaded from google drive (?) which unfortunately misform the file endings - you have to rename first following the guide from 3012.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shansan

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
The Sideloader mods you should always update from time to time (I´m doing this monthly), cuz some modders permanently update their mods so the full BetterRepack download is partially outdated some time after release (AI R15 from 2023-04).

View attachment 2829621
Sideloader Modpack "Extra Maps" and "Items for Studio" are only for StudionNEO, you don´t need them for the game.

For AI is "Exclusive AIS" instead of "Exlusive HS2"
can you check my message to you please? btw do you know where we can download realistic hot western girl character cards like kendra lust, shalina devine, kitana lure, jaclyn taylor?

lightinggears

Jan 13, 2019
I downloaded the Repack 15 and everything seems to be working fine as expected except for certain character cards.
When loading them in-game, certain ones like Menat, Rose Winters, and Hilde from Soul Calibur 6 don't have their faces load and are saying they're missing multiple zipmods. I tried updating my mods through the KKManager, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to have worked. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I didn't download the optional studio pack since I believed that only had props, is that required for all the cards in the main pack to work? Or is it just an issue with the repack not including all the needed mods for all its cards?
As well, does anyone know a good place to find more cards/their required mods?

EDIT: Figured out this is due to a lot of the included cards/mods being primarily for HS2, but I found a conversion method someone made that seems to do the trick: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1305862_CONVERTING_HONEY_SELECT_2_HEAD_MODS_TO_AI_SHOUJO.pdf

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes