• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the Repack 15 and everything seems to be working fine as expected except for certain character cards.
When loading them in-game, certain ones like Menat, Rose Winters, and Hilde from Soul Calibur 6 don't have their faces load and are saying they're missing multiple zipmods. I tried updating my mods through the KKManager, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to have worked. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I didn't download the optional studio pack since I believed that only had props, is that required for all the cards in the main pack to work? Or is it just an issue with the repack not including all the needed mods for all its cards?
As well, does anyone know a good place to find more cards/their required mods?

EDIT: Figured out this is due to a lot of the included cards/mods being primarily for HS2, but I found a conversion method someone made that seems to do the trick: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1305862_CONVERTING_HONEY_SELECT_2_HEAD_MODS_TO_AI_SHOUJO.pdf
So it seems your issue is corrected?

But as you asked: Optional Studio Modpack is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game. So these mods have no effect for the chara maker / chara cards.

Anyway you can have issues with "missing mods" as a result of version difference.
If you have newest mods of R15 and load an older card maybe made with older mod versions you also get a missing mod message.
In this case you only have to choose the mod (for example a face skin) again in the chara maker and save the card with the new version of the mod.

Reactions: jojo901

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
anybody already surfing on discord illusion ai shoujo room? i see why all people there is not sharing each other..they asking price for every single card..instead in fn95 thread we can sharing each other for free..also on discord why we cant freely discuss? too many strict rulesl..
Screenshot 2023-08-11 105334.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
So it seems your issue is corrected?

But as you asked: Optional Studio Modpack is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game. So these mods have no effect for the chara maker / chara cards.

Anyway you can have issues with "missing mods" as a result of version difference.
If you have newest mods of R15 and load an older card maybe made with older mod versions you also get a missing mod message.
In this case you only have to choose the mod (for example a face skin) again in the chara maker and save the card with the new version of the mod.
the problem is hanmen option menu still not avaiable to find..how to solve that? please take a look..is tyhis all correct putting files folder to make hanmen skin avaiable to choose in menu skin option? what to do if hanmen skin not show up on skin type on right pane menu? attached SS below

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
hi all..do you know how to make this realistic coated skin tone for male player and also for our AI girls player? what preset that is used for creating the realistic result coated skin lik ethis? may someone can share that preset setting files? the realistic skin should kinda looks like this, not only just white plain color..i wonder on where we can creating this realistic skin tone..on player creation in gameplay option or in where? View attachment 2845621 next_gen_dick_shader.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
NEED HELP..where is folder location that mention to be missing from this error message? and where we can download that mentioned missing items to fulfillled??

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
NEED HELP..where is folder location that mention to be missing from this error message? and where we can download that mentioned missing items to fulfillled??
If they aren't in Better Repack then it's a case of asking here or trawling the internet. Kemono Party is often a good place to start.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
If they aren't in Better Repack then it's a case of asking here or trawling the internet. Kemono Party is often a good place to start.
i mean they said missing mod..in where folder location that they said missing mod? in E:\[ScrewThisNoise] AI Shoujo BetterRepack R15\mods\ or at where address folder that said missing mod? i think the whole new files R15 50 gb i download already completed mod..then still missing mod showing message..btw what is kemono party you mean?

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
to make easier..where i can downkload this list files:
-mdgq!nikki78
-[*starstar*]tattoo_2
-Xeyniu.tifa
-k023
-com.bepinex.kkrsb210429
-[Xeyniu]HS2m004 Iris Type 1 Variant
-MCM82AerithFF7r
-milk217:milk064
-McM82: Oboro Troop LEader - AT outfit
-kuroshiba: [HS2] yasogami_sailor_outfit_mod
-HS_kimono

and then should to put in where folder address to become detected on gameplay ai shoujo?

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
NEED HELP all..
where i can downkload this list files:
-mdgq!nikki78
-[*starstar*]tattoo_2
-Xeyniu.tifa
-k023
-com.bepinex.kkrsb210429
-MCM82AerithFF7r
-HS_kimono

and then should to put in where folder address to become detected on gameplay ai shoujo?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
to make easier..where i can downkload this list files:
-mdgq!nikki78
-[*starstar*]tattoo_2
-Xeyniu.tifa
-k023
-com.bepinex.kkrsb210429
-MCM82AerithFF7r
-HS_kimono

Best place to store them is in Mods/MyMods folder - assuming AI has same structure as HS2
Best place to look as mentioned earlier is Better Repack and Kemono Party

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Best place to store them is in Mods/MyMods folder - assuming AI has same structure as HS2
Best place to look as mentioned earlier is Better Repack and Kemono Party
already lads as per your suggest..like this, right? but still showing error message on loading screen
1691844916833.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
just curiosly..is there a condom mod that we can use when having sex with our girl? and how to we can still using face mask (accesories) during having sex with our girl?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
just curiosly..is there a condom mod that we can use when having sex with our girl? and how to we can still using face mask (accesories) during having sex with our girl?
Gorel said:

Hey guys,
I was looking for a condom accessoir to add single used condoms in the character creator but I couldnt find any. Only thing I could find is a condom belt. I know that there are condoms as studio items and I know that there was a mod in Koikatsu that added condom accessoirs, but I dont even know where to look for mods for AI Shoujo. I have the Updater and downloaded all available mods there but there is still no condom mod. Does anyone know where to look or even has the mod(if it even exists)? Would be highly appreciated
Alex2011 said: You could probably check the Discord, for most mods, if it exists, it is in the Discord.

(You might have to check Discord for further accessories, like condom mods.)

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Alex2011 said: You could probably check the Discord, for most mods, if it exists, it is in the Discord.

(You might have to check Discord for further accessories, like condom mods.)
i dont play discord..there all is only paid business on discord..you cannot freely asking in the thread, too restricted in there..
so i still waiting answer from another members here

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
1 . is this folder is activated mod already in gameplay or still become unactivated mod until we move it to my mods folder?
Screenshot 2023-08-13 122033.png
2. and same qwuestion too for this mod folder..
is this folder is activated mod already in gameplay or still become unactivated mod until we move it to my mods folder?
Screenshot 2023-08-13 124959.png

Last edited:

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
is this normal? on folder better repack mods is almost empty inside by default? can we make it full of mod?
i think when we download whole new files R15 50 gb it should be full of mod fullfilled in this better repack mod?\
Screenshot 2023-08-13 123002.png

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
i dont play discord..there all is only paid business on discord..you cannot freely asking in the thread, too restricted in there..
so i still waiting answer from another members here
There is a lot of free stuff shared on Discord. Character cards, overlays, mods, coordinates, scenes, etc. It is probably my main source of data for HS2. So worth looking at some of the other parts of the Illusion server beyond the Commission section.

Reactions: frozenboyz

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
There is a lot of free stuff shared on Discord. Character cards, overlays, mods, coordinates, scenes, etc. It is probably my main source of data for HS2. So worth looking at some of the other parts of the Illusion server beyond the Commission section.
could you share the discord link that we can freely discuss mate?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes