Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Bugger, would it help to save them as new characters as a way to convert them?
You can do that, but the best way i think is to disable a few face animations mods using the kkmanager in yer game files, western face one i think and a few others, forgot which exactly, i remember asking the same question a few months ago, you can find the answer if ya search the thread, just type face animation bug or something similar.

Also the bug starts appearing if ya add more then 10 to 11 characters, prolly cause the game can't handle that many.

RLStein

Apr 14, 2021
AI-Shoujo v1.2.3 R15 (Not Steam Version) -Repack- Installer by RLStein

Info
  • This repack is based on AI-Shoujo R15 Better Repack by ScrewThisNoise - Fully Updated files/mods including latest public KKManager
  • All are zipped using 7-Zip so if you are using Winrar or other and get an error unzipping - then please get 7-Zip v22.01 or later
  • Installing Optional Data: Simply download and extract the selected bin(s) to the same location as AIS_R15_Opts_Setup and run AIS_R15_Opts_Setup
  • Feel free to mirror or put on torrent
  • Uninstall deletes the game folder entirely
    • It's strongly recommended backup your "UserData" folder in the maingame folder before uninstall. (If you want to keep your data/custom chars)
  • Install time depends on your hardware and/or selected data
  • Times based on: i9-12900k, 32 GB DDR5, Samsung EVO SSD
  • Basegame Install: Approx: 2 minutes
  • Current Available Optionals Install: Approx 4 seconds to 8 minutes depending on data selected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
It says: 1,6 FPS. Are you serious? And yes it's the FPS Counter addon/mod. Disable antialiasing, turn off shadows and so on to get at least some more FPS. You can't play it like this.
Edit: IIRC Turn of that FPS Counter aswell, as it gives you 1-2 more FPS lol.
yeah, I was shocked at how slow it is. I can play a fully modded fallout 4 and fully modded skyrim with even less lag than my ps4, but this took 2 hours (according to steam) just to finish the "prologue" which from how much I had to do should not have taken even 10 minutes.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
the bolded one folder..when we play ai shoujo is this folder can usable for ai shoujo studio purpose? or really can do nothing that need tyo delete because that folder written with HS2 game messages?
and btw in where folder mods adreess that we can find character studio maker mod?
1692943692219.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the bolded one folder..when we play ai shoujo is this folder can usable for ai shoujo studio purpose? or really can do nothing that need tyo delete because that folder written with HS2 game messages?
and btw in where folder mods adreess that we can find character studio maker mod?
View attachment 2876965
The highlighted folder is including extra maps for the game.
For I´m not familiar with StudioNEO I don´t know if you can use them for Studio too.

The extra maps for StudioNEO are inside Sideloader Modpack - Maps.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
The highlighted folder is including extra maps for the game.
For I´m not familiar with StudioNEO I don´t know if you can use them for Studio too.

The extra maps for StudioNEO are inside Sideloader Modpack - Maps.
hi mate..if this chara editor is not found on studio when studio is running..any suggest for solution bro? am i missing plugin? where to download?

1693324992827.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi mate..if this chara editor is not found on studio when studio is running..any suggest for solution bro? am i missing plugin? where to download?

View attachment 2887879
Sry - never worked with StudioNEO, you have to wait for another helping hand ;)

You may ask this also here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

wolverine73

Jun 4, 2018
Is there a correct folder structure for the mods?, i have installed some mods by both McM and Roy12 but the character maker says the zipmod files are missing even though they are there

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a correct folder structure for the mods?, i have installed some mods by both McM and Roy12 but the character maker says the zipmod files are missing even though they are there
Mods you downloaded for yourself and are not part of the BetterRepack goo to mods/MyMods.
You can create subfolders there (e.g. authors name) for better overview - doesn´t matter, the game will find them.

But: you should look into the Sideloader Modpack folder if you still have these mods also from BetterRepack (there are a lot of mods from McM82 and Roy12 yet).
If so you may have a version issue (the missing message belongs not only to real mod missing but also to a wrong version).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Could it be the mods are made for HS2 and some of them are incompatible?
As you can see here the Sideloader mods are compatible with both games.
But not sure for other mods beside Sideloader - you have to watch the mods descriptions.

Psychiczny

Dec 22, 2020
Hello!
I have a big problem with physics. Everything works in the editor, but during gameplay and H-scenes the boobs and buttocks are like rocks. R15 version.
Help pls :<

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello!
I have a big problem with physics. Everything works in the editor, but during gameplay and H-scenes the boobs and buttocks are like rocks. R15 version.
Help pls :<
Hmmmm - I only know HS2 and there I learned the boobs and butt moves in the game aren´t always like expected, there is an influence of the animation itself too.

If you have zero movement in game there maybe a plugin missing in the installation - try to reinstall the game.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Didn't the Cheat Tools plugin have a trainer you can set to a key? I'm using v15 of the repack and it seems to be gone. Was that intentional or did something break in my game that it's not showing up?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes