turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
are the mods worth getting for only playing the game?
So far you exactly mean "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" this is ONLY for StudioNEO and not usable for the game.

The mods for the game included in BetterRepack maybe necessary if you want to load a card created with some mods of them.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
NEED HELP..how to avoid cursor freeze when H scene? i heard modded game version always face this issue..is there solution without remove mod from the game?

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
I have a question about The status EXP. and how it will affect if a girl will take a bath naked vs clothed or if she will dance
I've read 2 or 3 different places. One of them from pages 211 and 222 of this thread I have quoted.
What I read other places contradicts some of this or I misread bc it was a while back.

if I want the girls to strip in the rain, dance. or not shy away from/ be embarrassed when the are caught doing things

what stats do I want to increase
and what stats should I keep low?

I'm on BR4 and my stats read: Girl-power, Trust, Humanity, Instinct, Perversion, Sociability, Darkness

1. Loves to Play/Playful skill, at 4 hearts Exciement Seeker/Armchair Lifestyles, Femininity/Sociability+++, Humanity(Reason)/Perversion(Dirty)++, Instinct/Darkness+, scores a plus, Trust(Reliability)-, Wariness(Vigilance)--- (preferably 0), also the Maker Traits, Sweetness, Innocence, Pleasure, and Taboos help a lot with making dancing a desired animation. Also, telling her to "Switch things up/Change of Pace" under advise increases rate of trigger vastly, you can also lock her to 70+ "Game/Play" (not 100 for some reason, 71-99) in the Agent Trainer. She needs to be in good health, in a good mood (above 75%), low fatigue (-20%), low satiety (75%+), motivation/immoral (Naughty Mood) 80%+, and average to low body temp (25-45), she will not dance if freezing or above 50, or has a highly reduced rate anyway. So it isn't exactly "randomly selected." It is after conditions are met, anomalous outlying occurrences WILL inevitably happen but it is because of bonus points added to rolls circumstantially and is not in the game code at all, it's just random 100 results +X% bonus that cause these. The listed conditions are 100% most ideal.

Tested numbers: Femininity/Sociability 9000, Humanity/Perversion 5000, Instinct/Darkness 2500, Wariness/Trust 0 (use that in a percentile sense, chances are she needs to also be above 3 hearts normally as most of this stuff tends to be but I cannot confirm that presently)

All Dance stages need to be in the main game grid build areas (not things built outside the normal grid, as these are often foregone as options to the engine, and they are more likely to run to the far side of the island instead. They will select the dance stage less often if other things such as swings/slides, gaming TVs/chairs, etc., are around. If you want more dancing limit the options as much as possible. They will still throw stones, play with sticks, draw in sand, idle, and dance in place more often than selecting the dance stage. Given the most ideal circumstances (except for weather) it took my girl roughly 30 minutes to finally choose the dance stage.
View attachment 502622 View attachment 502623 View attachment 502624
View attachment 502625

Just did it just now to confirm using BR3 Illusion v1.0.6 Christmas Patch...

Will answer some of your other questions separately...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question about The status EXP. and how it will affect if a girl will take a bath naked vs clothed or if she will dance
I've read 2 or 3 different places. One of them from pages 211 and 222 of this thread I have quoted.
What I read other places contradicts some of this or I misread bc it was a while back.

if I want the girls to strip in the rain, dance. or not shy away from/ be embarrassed when the are caught doing things

what stats do I want to increase
and what stats should I keep low?

I'm on BR4 and my stats read: Girl-power, Trust, Humanity, Instinct, Perversion, Sociability, Darkness
Maybe you find something useful here

Btw we actually stay at BetterRepack Release 15

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Maybe you find something useful here

Btw we actually stay at BetterRepack Release 15

Thank you, I saw that while I was googling. It helps and I'm wondering about it.

I'll post what it says with some questions.

• Femininity (Pheromone): How prone the girls are to changing clothes and wear the appropriate attire for the situation.
Does this mean a low state will cause her to bath clothed or a low state will cause her to walk around nude. Or could it be both will happen with a low state. and with a high state she will mostly bath nude and walk around clothed? My 4 girls states range from 300-1000 and 90% of the time bathe clothed.

• Trust (Reliability): How often she will listen to your suggestions and proposals.

• Humanity (Reason): Affects her behaviour when you catch her naked, bathing or going to the toilet.
Does this mean a higher state will make them more or less embarrassed? When I catch them doing these things they stop. stats rang from 350-750 and they all stop what they are doing(they keep showering and don't notice me but if in the jacuzzi they cower and get right out when I step away)
  • Instinct (Instinct): How often she will collect resources and store them in the chest. Also affects how quick she reacts to her needs (hunger, fatugue etc...)

• Perversion (Dirty): How often she gets horny. Higher rates will increase the success chance for accepting/initiating sex and how often she masturbates.
Will this also affect her clothing choices or choosing to dance?
  • Vigilance (Wariness): How on-guard she will be around the player. Increased by catching her peeing, bathing or being mean to her. May also help prevent getting sick
Does this mean a higher score causes her to care more / be more guarded and a low score means she won't think about it?
How does this relate to the Humanity stat? It almost sounds like the same thing

• Sociability (Sociability): How often she will speak/interact with the player and other girls.
Might there be more to this than that. What I quoted in my first post (which after reading more threads the author of that post knows way too much about this game to be healthy XD) Said that this will affect her deciding to dance.

• Darkness (Darkness):
hmm, well said xD

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you, I saw that while I was googling. It helps and I'm wondering about it.

I'll post what it says with some questions.

• Femininity (Pheromone): How prone the girls are to changing clothes and wear the appropriate attire for the situation.
Does this mean a low state will cause her to bath clothed or a low state will cause her to walk around nude. Or could it be both will happen with a low state. and with a high state she will mostly bath nude and walk around clothed? My 4 girls states range from 300-1000 and 90% of the time bathe clothed.

• Trust (Reliability): How often she will listen to your suggestions and proposals.

• Humanity (Reason): Affects her behaviour when you catch her naked, bathing or going to the toilet.
Does this mean a higher state will make them more or less embarrassed? When I catch them doing these things they stop. stats rang from 350-750 and they all stop what they are doing(they keep showering and don't notice me but if in the jacuzzi they cower and get right out when I step away)
  • Instinct (Instinct): How often she will collect resources and store them in the chest. Also affects how quick she reacts to her needs (hunger, fatugue etc...)

• Perversion (Dirty): How often she gets horny. Higher rates will increase the success chance for accepting/initiating sex and how often she masturbates.
Will this also affect her clothing choices or choosing to dance?
  • Vigilance (Wariness): How on-guard she will be around the player. Increased by catching her peeing, bathing or being mean to her. May also help prevent getting sick
Does this mean a higher score causes her to care more / be more guarded and a low score means she won't think about it?
How does this relate to the Humanity stat? It almost sounds like the same thing

• Sociability (Sociability): How often she will speak/interact with the player and other girls.
Might there be more to this than that. What I quoted in my first post (which after reading more threads the author of that post knows way too much about this game to be healthy XD) Said that this will affect her deciding to dance.

• Darkness (Darkness):
hmm, well said xD
Sry - I´m not familiar with AI, I´m only be able to answer questions about game mechanics as the base is the same as HS2.
In HS2 girls stats are running a little different, so I can´t answer your detailed questions belonging this.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys... I have question about ai_pregnancy plugin (not pregnancy+). How it work on main game, are those girl will get pregnant if I cum inside at them? Or... I can do only manually by edit them in chara maker? Thanks.

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Sry - I´m not familiar with AI, I´m only be able to answer questions about game mechanics as the base is the same as HS2.
In HS2 girls stats are running a little different, so I can´t answer your detailed questions belonging this.

Maybe someone else will be able to chime in. I appreciate it anyways,

Reactions: turbojoe

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Quick question I think. I'm running BR4 I want to get BR15. My current Br4 folder is about 50 Gigs, BR 15 is about 52. I'll unpack BR15 into my current game and have a total size of over 100?
OR BR15 from screwthisnoise is the entire game and I only need to move my saved data into it and the end file size will be 50-60 Gigs?

And incase something goes wrong
What files should I back up?

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Oh, so they stomach will get bigger day by day, like the real life? I mean not like the "inflat" option, their belly will bcome flat again after Hscene yes?

I'm ask this because I see there is a "fertility risk" or something on that plugin, so I just wonder lol. Thank you.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Quick question I think. I'm running BR4 I want to get BR15. My current Br4 folder is about 50 Gigs, BR 15 is about 52. I'll unpack BR15 into my current game and have a total size of over 100?
OR BR15 from screwthisnoise is the entire game and I only need to move my saved data into it and the end file size will be 50-60 Gigs?

Hmm... I think it will not over 100 gigs. Bcoz most the files will be overwrited by th new one. And from I know, BR patch only installing the plugins.

The installer will ask you if you want to backup your old BR or not, so it will backup it for you. Your UserData is included I believe...

If you want to clean install the latest BR (those 50 gigs at OP), backup all inside mods and UserData folder. And if you not play studio, delete all maps inside mods folder. Hope this help ^^.

Last edited:

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Hmm... I think it will not over 100 gigs. Bcoz most the files will be overwrited by th new one. And from I know, BR patch only installing the plugins.

The installer will ask you if you want to backup your old BR or not, so it will backup it for you. Your UserData is included I believe...

If you want to clean install the latest BR (those 50 gigs at OP), backup all inside mods and UserData folder. And if you not play studio, delete all maps inside mods folder. Hope this help ^^.

Awesome, i appreciate it
I'm not really good with tech

so when it's downloaded I just unzip it and choose my current folder as the path and it'll unzip then the installer pops up?

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Awesome, i appreciate it
I'm not really good with tech

so when it's downloaded I just unzip it and choose my current folder as the path and it'll unzip then the installer pops up?
Same here, I'm not good with tech too lol.

If you mean you download "All in One" or parts from the first page, there will no installer. You just extract it, then play.

So if you already have zipmods, cards, cubemap etc. Backup them all. Then delete files inside AI folder, and extract those All in One to that folder, and move the files you have backup there.

For installer, its a patch from BR site ^^. ( I use BR patch for HS2, so idk if its same for AI, lol I just play AI a week ago haha.)

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Oh, so they stomach will get bigger day by day, like the real life? I mean not like the "inflat" option, their belly will bcome flat again after Hscene yes?

I'm ask this because I see there is a "fertility risk" or something on that plugin, so I just wonder lol. Thank you.
Yes, the stomach will get bigger day by day, or well, week by week coz it's calculated in weeks, like 40 weeks to be exact.

No the belly stays the same even during hscenes, if she pregnant ya get a preg hscene but sometimes it bugs doe, also it's better used with pregnancy+ coz default preg belly looks bad graphically.

Reactions: Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Yes, the stomach will get bigger day by day, or well, week by week coz it's calculated in weeks, like 40 weeks to be exact.

No the belly stays the same even during hscenes, if she pregnant ya get a preg hscene but sometimes it bugs doe, also it's better used with pregnancy+ coz default preg belly looks bad graphically.
Whoa cool!!

Yeah, I turn on the pregnancy+ take over belly shape too.

But idk if I can get my girls got preg tho...
bcoz I'm very busy with fishing!! Wahaha lol. Sometimes, I forgot the main purpose of this game, to mating and not to fishing all day!! lol. Oh well... can't help it, I just love fishing haha.

Thanks for the info sir ^^.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Additional to Noa: I guess it´s the same procedure like HS2 - if you download a new BetterRepack you have to make a clean new install first, for example into D:\AI-R15.

NEVER install a new Repack over an old one!!!

Then run a test start, if the new game is running without issues you transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods) from your old R4 into the new R15 (copy paste).
Don´t forget to install [Optional] Mods if you had some before.

Keep your old game as backup for a while until you have all functions of the new one tested to you satisfaction, then you can delete the whole R4.

Concerning disc space: download size of R15 is ~51GB, extracted about 75GB, plus your own character cards, clothings, housings and personal mods.

Reactions: Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Ah... now I just realize something. I've been fishing all day long, but not even once to take a bath!! Lol. Is there mod to make the protagonist can take a bath just like the girls? Yeah I know, there is no point or need for the protagonist to take shower. I just want to finish my fishing day with those hot water from a tank drum, aww nice... Lol.

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Additional to Noa: I guess it´s the same procedure like HS2 - if you download a new BetterRepack you have to make a clean new install first, for example into D:\AI-R15.

NEVER install a new Repack over an old one!!!

Then run a test start, if the new game is running without issues you transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods) from your old R4 into the new R15 (copy paste).
Don´t forget to install [Optional] Mods if you had some before.

Keep your old game as backup for a while until you have all functions of the new one tested to you satisfaction, then you can delete the whole R4.

Concerning disc space: download size of R15 is ~51GB, extracted about 75GB, plus your own character cards, clothings, housings and personal mods.

Sounds like I'll break something.lol Okay so I know what I need to do to back up my data. after that I'm lost. I don't know what a clean new install is.

I downloaded the game I'm playing from SteamUnlocked (NOT Steam) it's the uncensored version. It downloaded it as a zip. unpacked it. and started playing. I don't recall it actually "installing" but I have a bad memory.

I say that to say what's on my computer:

I have a BR4 Zip folder I can unpack a second time

I have a folder of the unpacked BR4 Game I am playing

And I have a Zip of BR15 I have yet to unpack

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sounds like I'll break something.lol Okay so I know what I need to do to back up my data. after that I'm lost. I don't know what a clean new install is.

I downloaded the game I'm playing from SteamUnlocked (NOT Steam) it's the uncensored version. It downloaded it as a zip. unpacked it. and started playing. I don't recall it actually "installing" but I have a bad memory.

I say that to say what's on my computer:

I have a BR4 Zip folder I can unpack a second time

I have a folder of the unpacked BR4 Game I am playing

And I have a Zip of BR15 I have yet to unpack
Maybe I´ve misunderstood you.
My opinion was you have played BR4 yet and now you want to "update" to the recent BR15.

You´re right - it´s not really an installation (starting an install.exe or similar), you only have to extract the compressed .7z file into a self created game main folder.
And the new BR15 you shall NOT extract into your existing game folder of BR4 but create a new folder for the new game and extract there.

Now you have 2 games: your old BR4 with all your character cards, clothings, housings and saves you have collected yet.
The other BR15 is a "clean" new game with only the content coming with the Repack. So you have to copy your game progress of BR4 into the new BR15.
This is easy in Illusion games cuz all this stuff is included in the "UserData" folder.

The BR4.zip you don´t need any more, the BR15.zip you can store (maybe extern) after "install" (I mean extracting) in the case of needing a new start if something goes wrong.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes