frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
hi mate..do you know how to we apply this accessories hijab/hoodie item on real gameplay girl creation? i already have the mod but i dont know how to apply that?
Screenshot 2023-08-14 003938.png

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
hi mate..do you know how to we apply this accessories hijab/hoodie item on real gameplay girl creation? i already have the mod but i dont know how to apply that?
Please follow the steps below:
cap.png
①Select the accessories icon.
②Choose the number of accessories to be placed.
③ Select the type.
④ Select the body part..
⑤ Select what accessories.

There should be a folder nameed "manual" in the game folder, which is the user manual of the game, please read it so as to learn the operation of the game.

I only log in when I'm looking for a game, so send me a message and I usually don't get it right away.

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
Holy ***** 161GB im dead bro 1692032713662.png my drive have 222GB left so i can download but cant extract sad

Last edited:

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Please follow the steps below:
View attachment 2850526
①Select the accessories icon.
②Choose the number of accessories to be placed.
③ Select the type.
④ Select the body part..
⑤ Select what accessories.

There should be a folder nameed "manual" in the game folder, which is the user manual of the game, please read it so as to learn the operation of the game.

I only log in when I'm looking for a game, so send me a message and I usually don't get it right away.
please help mate..what if the mod folder placement is already correct but actually in game (player creation) i still can't find the mentioned item (lowborn hijab)? any solution
Screenshot 2023-08-15 035849.png
Screenshot 2023-08-15 040513.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
The Hijab is no accessory, you find it in Outfit/Inner Tops (use search bar for "Hijab").
See my answer to your PN.
thank you mate..you are life saver, why accessories item could be wrongly placement onto inner top i wonder..btw do you know how to change life style status? from baby to excitement seeker for example?
` Screenshot 2023-08-15 045724.png

Reactions: turbojoe

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
about lifestyle (and other things) look here:
is not accurate mate..written:

This graph is not yet confirmed if accurate!

Set upon reaching Phase 4 determined by the 2 highest parameters.

Testing is needed to confirm if these are accurate

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
I've got a problem when I'm using the extra girls mod, but when I added one in her mouth wouldn't move at all, I went to check and every girl from slot 4 onwards wouldn't move their mouth, but if I switch one of them into slot 3 their mouth works. I never used to have this issue before does anyone know a fix?

Also I tried redoing a new game, but I got to the same point and the same problem happened.

Update: Got rid of Slot 3 and strangely girls from slot 4 onwards now move their mouths. i don't know why.

Last edited:

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
I've got a problem when I'm using the extra girls mod, but when I added one in her mouth wouldn't move at all, I went to check and every girl from slot 4 onwards wouldn't move their mouth, but if I switch one of them into slot 3 their mouth works. I never used to have this issue before does anyone know a fix?

Also I tried redoing a new game, but I got to the same point and the same problem happened.

Update: Got rid of Slot 3 and strangely girls from slot 4 onwards now move their mouths. i don't know why.
Happens randomly.

You're prolly using HS2 cards, they're not that compatible with AI Shoujo and provoke bugs, mostly the mouth animation thingy.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Which container girl take food from? chest or any kind of cooking station or maybe both. I pretty sure back then they only take food from one kind of container soo girl been straving back then. I just come back here cuz bored af and remember that this game I havent fully tame girl or understand how AI here work

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Which container girl take food from? chest or any kind of cooking station or maybe both. I pretty sure back then they only take food from one kind of container soo girl been straving back then. I just come back here cuz bored af and remember that this game I havent fully tame girl or understand how AI here work
Its the Kitchen Container if its pre cooked girls will take it to a nearby table, if not they'll cook from whatever ingredients are in there. Just be sure to check the container periodically as they can make the Dark matter food that gives them indigestion. Same for drinks although i don't think they can make them.

Reactions: MilesKiyaAnny

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
after installing hf patch computer specs keeps appearing in bottom right of screen. I don't know if I pressed something but uninstalling the patch stopped it and reinstalling it made it appear again. anyone know how to get rid of it?

edit: I don't know what I did, but now its in the center of the screen. in the corner I could atleast somewhat ignore it, but no in the center.

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
after installing hf patch computer specs keeps appearing in bottom right of screen. I don't know if I pressed something but uninstalling the patch stopped it and reinstalling it made it appear again. anyone know how to get rid of it?

edit: I don't know what I did, but now its in the center of the screen. in the corner I could atleast somewhat ignore it, but no in the center.
that's the FPS counter i believe, so open the Plugins Menue and klick on the FPS counter to see what key is defined .

Reactions: Lady Luck

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020

It says: 1,6 FPS. Are you serious? And yes it's the FPS Counter addon/mod. Disable antialiasing, turn off shadows and so on to get at least some more FPS. You can't play it like this.
Edit: IIRC Turn of that FPS Counter aswell, as it gives you 1-2 more FPS lol.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes