Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Maybe I´ve misunderstood you.
My opinion was you have played BR4 yet and now you want to "update" to the recent BR15.

You´re right - it´s not really an installation (starting an install.exe or similar), you only have to extract the compressed .7z file into a self created game main folder.
And the new BR15 you shall NOT extract into your existing game folder of BR4 but create a new folder for the new game and extract there.

Now you have 2 games: your old BR4 with all your character cards, clothings, housings and saves you have collected yet.
The other BR15 is a "clean" new game with only the content coming with the Repack. So you have to copy your game progress of BR4 into the new BR15.
This is easy in Illusion games cuz all this stuff is included in the "UserData" folder.

The BR4.zip you don´t need any more, the BR15.zip you can store (maybe extern) after "install" (I mean extracting) in the case of needing a new start if something goes wrong.

I'm currently playing the BR4, Actually I finished the game and just playing around with the states and actions etc... so maybe I'll be wasting my time with BR15

Anyway
That simplifies things, hopefully it works without any trouble
Thanks again!

Reactions: turbojoe

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
I'm looking at this wiki,

Under character customization on the second spread sheet their is a column for "game". Anyone know what this means or does?

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I'm looking at this wiki,

Under character customization on the second spread sheet their is a column for "game". Anyone know what this means or does?
Maybe it mean playing? Like girls using playable furniture to have fun.

Oh yeah about R15, some plugins is already outdated. There is newest on github, I just updated too my BR14 to BR15 last night lol, so thanks for the info I didn't knew there is BR15 patch tee-hee ^^.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Oh yeah about R15, some plugins is already outdated. There is newest on github, I just updated too my BR14 to BR15 last night lol, so thanks for the info I didn't knew there is BR15 patch tee-hee ^^.
Yep - the upgrade files are here .

It´s ok if you only doing 1 or 2 steps up, but it´s not 100% failsafe and sometimes happens messing up your game.
That´s why I myself always make a complete new download/install every new version release.

Reactions: Noa69

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023

that's what I was thinking too, maybe it's how often she plays around. For as large as the community around this game is it's odd how ambiguous a few things are

I was actually just about to ask about that.lol
easy way to see what's outdated?

Question about preg vs preg pluss
for you or anyone who knows.
The pregnany option says "enable preg progression" preg pluss says "Enable pregnancy+" if I uncheck the preg and only leave preg pluss checked will it work as a progression a all in one go?

cuaroc_

Nov 20, 2022
Hey guys,

I've got this far (I've downloaded all files with Mega and shown here in WinRar)
Page 1 - Installtion is stating an InitSetting.exe
But where do I get it from? I'm quite lost with this 15 split parts and don't know how to propely "install" this game.
Thanks and sorry!
1694289347605.png

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys,

I've got this far (I've downloaded all files with Mega and shown here in WinRar)
Page 1 - Installtion is stating an InitSetting.exe
But where do I get it from? I'm quite lost with this 15 split parts and don't know how to propely "install" this game.
Thanks and sorry!
View attachment 2917191
You'll need pick the first file with the 7z.001 extension and then WinRar should automatically add all the other parts.
If WinRar isn't working, download 7zip from here (Open Source) and use this (because the compressed files are 7zip archieves anyway).
After extracting all the files into a new folder (preferably where you want the game to be installed), you'll end up with the files ready to run. Check for InitSetting.exe AFTER extracting the archieves.

Reactions: cuaroc_

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You'll need pick the first file with the 7z.001 extension and then WinRar should automatically add all the other parts.
If WinRar isn't working, download 7zip from here (Open Source) and use this (because the compressed files are 7zip archieves anyway).
After extracting all the files into a new folder (preferably where you want the game to be installed), you'll end up with the files ready to run. Check for InitSetting.exe AFTER extracting the archieves.
To add matthew:
create a short named game folder on top of a drive and not C:\ - e.g D:\AI-R15.
The game is running better with short file pathes and without interference with the operating system.

Reactions: cuaroc_

cuaroc_

Nov 20, 2022
I had no further problems when I've used 7Zip. Thanks!

Reactions: matthewB

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Yep - the upgrade files are here .

It´s ok if you only doing 1 or 2 steps up, but it´s not 100% failsafe and sometimes happens messing up your game.
That´s why I myself always make a complete new download/install every new version release.
Yeah you right sir, some plugin is messed up after I update BR14 to BR15. For example the Cheat Tool is not working anymore lol, so I replaced it again with old one. And Heelz plugin too, for this... I forgot I've already used the latest one haha.

So what I'm gonna say is... is wise thing to do to backup the old BR ^^.

Reactions: turbojoe

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
that's what I was thinking too, maybe it's how often she plays around. For as large as the community around this game is it's odd how ambiguous a few things are

I was actually just about to ask about that.lol
easy way to see what's outdated?

Question about preg vs preg pluss
for you or anyone who knows.
The pregnany option says "enable preg progression" preg pluss says "Enable pregnancy+" if I uncheck the preg and only leave preg pluss checked will it work as a progression a all in one go?
Err... just check one by one from the update change-log which one is outdated lol. Fortunately, BR14 to BR15 is not many has changed I think.

Pregnancy+ is to override those pregnancy belly shape only I guess. So the mechanism to get girls preg is still by pregnancy. Well... that I learn from previous post, but probably I still get it wrong? lol.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Additional to Noa: I guess it´s the same procedure like HS2 - if you download a new BetterRepack you have to make a clean new install first, for example into D:\AI-R15.

NEVER install a new Repack over an old one!!!

Then run a test start, if the new game is running without issues you transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods) from your old R4 into the new R15 (copy paste).
Don´t forget to install [Optional] Mods if you had some before.

Keep your old game as backup for a while until you have all functions of the new one tested to you satisfaction, then you can delete the whole R4.

Concerning disc space: download size of R15 is ~51GB, extracted about 75GB, plus your own character cards, clothings, housings and personal mods.

NEED HELP..how to avoid cursor freeze when H scene? i heard modded game version always face this issue..is there solution without remove mod from the game?

IngfoWangsaff

Dec 17, 2020
anyone know why everytime i download the part is always corrupt or unknown files type ? (im using winrar + 7zip)
its literally happen to all screwthisnoise file
or do i need to download all of the files instead trying to open one file ? (tried before download all part in room girl yet still corrupt)

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
How is your install location?
Did you follow my advise?
everything on right location, as you see on my case before that already all done..this is pure just one common error not only me..so thats why really need the common solution too..on page 324 tin this forum..have you face the same common error?
Screenshot 2023-09-13 141923.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
anyone know why everytime i download the part is always corrupt or unknown files type ? (im using winrar + 7zip)
its literally happen to all screwthisnoise file
or do i need to download all of the files instead trying to open one file ? (tried before download all part in room girl yet still corrupt)
Not quite sure what you´re talking about.
Normally the whole game including all sideloader modpacks are downloaded as BetterRepack.
Belonging to troubles with splitted packs look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617

If you download single sideloader mods from here they are already .zipmod files - DON´T extract them, they have to directly copied into mods/Sideloader-Modpack xxxxx.

Mods form other sites you find and download yourself going to mods/MyMods ( if they are .zipmod fi
everything on right location, as you see on my case before that already all done..this is pure just one common error not only me..so thats why really need the common solution too..on page 324 tin this forum..have you face the same common error?
View attachment 2926054
Sry have to say, but I´m nearly daily in these HS2 threads and I can´t confirm your presumption - this isn´t a common issue of this game.
I myself never had troubles with the cursor ingame.

Anyway it cannot be excluded that certain mods causing issues, but rather extra mods and not from sideloader.

If you have your personal downloaded mods in mods/MyMods as recommended, you can try to store your MyMods folder outside the game and run it only with the sideloader mods.
Also update your sideloaders can help.

Reactions: matthewB

Dflight7

Oct 23, 2022
Hello, is it okay to copy the sideloader modpack folder from HS2 to AI so I don't have to download again in AI? Thanks.

Jun 26, 2022
Generally yes, most of the mods work in AI as well as in HS2 but there are some mods dedicated to HS2 and need different versions to work properly in AI.
For example head mods need some medium-advanced changes to work properly in AI.
Other mods generally should work but if manifest file in mod defined it as HS2 mod it will not be loaded by sideloader as it accepts only blank <game></game> tag or <game>AI Girl</game> in manifest file, in that case you just need to delete <game> tag in manifest file.

You can use my modified version of KKManager to check the game tag of each mod, you'll find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-11224043

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes