turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the link. I've never heard of that site!
The torrent file site is

You should know that the part "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO!
If you only want the game you can deselect it before starting the torrent download, so you avoid 146GB to download.

Reactions: tamakerixxx

Onebi6f4607

Mar 25, 2018
So far enjoying the game and its many functions. Immersiveasf upai_housing_0000967.png

BUT i have one issue tho, im using a custom housing card, Housing Island. And

1 Everytime the girls start lesbian intercourse they leave the building and start doing it outside at the door. The house is one of two stories and one basement like for plantations. Using the floor tile Mecha Floor 1 and transparent glass like floor.
Does this happen because of the reason/humanity stat? or is it because these floors i mentioned dont support this action?. Let me add this also happen with high stat cards, edited with Agent Trainer to reach +3k on all the stats.

2 The threesome act, while on the island, always teleports the three actors to cournered hay bed in the Ruins map. And i dont see to be able to change place even after tracking manually to a 3 ppl bed available at the current Ruins Home in the save file provided in the BR, wich is nearby.

Someone may know the conditions needed by the tiles/floor/bed to afford these two acts?

thanks in advance have a fine Ahri card i found in Booru 7e3c036ef5fc1ed832ea67f8c0b91d04b3fdbba4.png

Gwin12

Jul 30, 2021
i have one issue tho, im using a custom housing card, Housing Island. And

1 Everytime the girls start lesbian intercourse they leave the building and start doing it outside at the door. The house is one of two stories and one basement like for plantations. Using the floor tile Mecha Floor 1 and transparent glass like floor.
Does this happen because of the reason/humanity stat? or is it because these floors i mentioned dont support this action?. Let me add this also happen with high stat cards, edited with Agent Trainer to reach +3k on all the stats.
I tried loading that housing card in game to try it but it didn't show up. As a matter of fact I've been having that issue with lots of housing cards even though I am putting them in the right housing folder, even copy/pasting them into each housing folder to see if they show up at all. Some housing cards seem to work and some don't and idk why. Don't know if this is related but some character cards don't show up at all for me as well.

I am on r15 now btw. Glad I updated as there are far more options in the character creator lol.

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere, but I got a bug with BR R14 while doing H.
When the options to cum inside/outside showed up, I picked one and nothing happened, no cum, couldn't change position or even finished the sex scene, the animation was still running.
PS: I'm using card directly from HS2, with sideloader mod ofc.

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere, but I got a bug with BR R14 while doing H.
When the options to cum inside/outside showed up, I picked one and nothing happened, no cum, couldn't change position or even finished the sex scene, the animation was still running.
PS: I'm using card directly from HS2, with sideloader mod ofc.
It's a mod i think, the one that doesn't remove the girls in the background during sex that causes this bug.

It happens when a girl decides to masturbate when you're doing the deed with another one and it breaks the whole animation.

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
It's a mod i think, the one that doesn't remove the girls in the background during sex that causes this bug.

It happens when a girl decides to masturbate when you're doing the deed with another one and it breaks the whole animation.
Do you happen to remember the name of the mod? There're too many of them :(

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
it's an optional mod, but i'm not sure which one exactly, prolly the carebairpakage one, the one that doesn't remove the girls in the background during sex.
Unfortunately,my game doesn't have that mod. And I can confirm that other girls got removed in background during sex scene :(
Thank you anyway.

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Unfortunately,my game doesn't have that mod. And I can confirm that other girls got removed in background during sex scene :(
Thank you anyway.
I see, you can try launching the game with initsetting in admin mode, it might fix it.

but yeah, sorry m8, i had this issue a while ago, but it just went away on its own, forgot how.

Io Hasekura

Jul 25, 2020
I see, you can try launching the game with initsetting in admin mode, it might fix it.

but yeah, sorry m8, i had this issue a while ago, but it just went away on its own, forgot how.
With more test, I found out that this bug only happen to one of my girl, while the others has no problem at all.
Perhaps that girl use a mod that cause the bug.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Every time I download the full better repack version, I get corrupted files. For context, I'm using the MEGA desktop app. Any advice as to how I could fix this?
First read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-11662617
AI torrent file directly is here

Pls note: the optional sideloader modpack studio (146GB) is ONLY for StudioNEO. you can deselect before starting the torrent dow

Reactions: lurkathon

przpriv

Sep 5, 2017
Hello, i got werid game crash, i dont see anything in chara studio, just empty space without girl or man,
All options exept hair is blanc.
This Bepln meeesage:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When i try to start game with premade characters there is nothing else than infinite loading scree.
I got this message on BeplnEx

Did you know what the hell is going on?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, i got werid game crash, i dont see anything in chara studio, just empty space without girl or man,
All options exept hair is blanc.
This Bepln meeesage:

When i try to start game with premade characters there is nothing else than infinite loading scree.
I got this message on BeplnEx

Did you know what the hell is going on?
Sry - the error logs saying me nothing o_O

Are you sure you have the correct game folder location?
--> short named, on top of a drive (possibly not C:\), example D:\AI-R15

przpriv

Sep 5, 2017
Sry - the error logs saying me nothing o_O

Are you sure you have the correct game folder location?
--> short named, on top of a drive (possibly not C:\), example D:\AI-R15
I know about game location issue, funny thing i was playing in AI something like year ago, older build and everything was fine.
I'll try re-download files

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I know about game location issue, funny thing i was playing in AI something like year ago, older build and everything was fine.
I'll try re-download files
As I understand your "old" AI was working well and you got into troubles with switching to the recent version (R15)?
Can you describe exactly how you proceeded?

przpriv

Sep 5, 2017
As I understand your "old" AI was working well and you got into troubles with switching to the recent version (R15)?
Can you describe exactly how you proceeded?
Clean new download, something like year ago i erased all AI data from my computer and now i downloaded most recent repack from torrent.

After new unzipping, instaling the same optional mods everything works great.
I dont know what caused problem :unsure:
Looks like sometimes dead things love making pranks on peaple

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Clean new download, something like year ago i erased all AI data from my computer and now i downloaded most recent repack from torrent.

After new unzipping, instaling the same optional mods everything works great.
I dont know what caused problem :unsure:
Looks like sometimes dead things love making pranks on peaple
Well - then we talk about a new "install" of latest BetterRepack R15 torrent downloaded?
And you don´t get it running?

That´s completly unusual, cuz a BetterRepack - especially torren downloaded - should work well out of the box.
Particularly you had no old UserData/Mods to transfer so far.

If you insist knowing the correct game location I definitely have no clue what´s wrong with your game :confused:

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes