pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Clean new download, something like year ago i erased all AI data from my computer and now i downloaded most recent repack from torrent.

After new unzipping, instaling the same optional mods everything works great.
I dont know what caused problem :unsure:
Looks like sometimes dead things love making pranks on peaple
Maybe run the batch-file "[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat", that will fix the install dir path in the registry. (You'll find it in the game folder). Unfortunately, I have no other ideas either.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Maybe run the batch-file "[BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat", that will fix the install dir path in the registry. (You'll find it in the game folder). Unfortunately, I have no other ideas either.
Clean new download, something like year ago i erased all AI data from my computer and now i downloaded most recent repack from torrent.

After new unzipping, instaling the same optional mods everything works great.
I dont know what caused problem :unsure:
Looks like sometimes dead things love making pranks on peaple
In my experience the game is running better as standalone, without Registry Fixer.

QuintessenceQ

Feb 21, 2023
Normally I'd just search the entire thread for it, but 567 pages. . . Is there a full save file available?

nvm I found it in the download.

Last edited:

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I have a question people, is there a way for girls not to take off their accessories when they bathe?

Valcoo

Mar 24, 2021
okay this sounds weird but, the repack in part 1 is around 75gb, do i need the other parts?, im not really knowledgeable of illusion repack and the parts, should i even bother with the other ones, and if i do, do i have to just slap the other parts over part 1 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Kaedonyan

Nov 8, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to install this game. I've done everything that is in this tread and none works. I get error 0x80054005, cannot used same ressource for destination, no archive.... I swear I've never seen so many errors trying to install something.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
okay this sounds weird but, the repack in part 1 is around 75gb, do i need the other parts?, im not really knowledgeable of illusion repack and the parts, should i even bother with the other ones, and if i do, do i have to just slap the other parts over part 1 ?
Not quite sure what you´ve downloaded, but first read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8964484 for orientation.
Actually AI Shoujo BetterRepack R15 you always get the latest download links from here (choose your game first on the left side to proceed).
Google drive and MEGA offer you the splitted packs, for AI R15 actually 15 single files.
The extraction is very tricky and error prone, so it´s strongly recommended torrent download.
Get the torrent file directly from here

Note that the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is ONLY for StudioNEO, as I mentioned in my old posting. You can deactivate before starting the torrent download.

Don´t forget to extract the .7zip file(s) into a shortly named main folder without unnecessary subfolders on top of a drive, and avoid C:\ - so e.g. D:\AI-R15

Reactions: lurkathon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to install this game. I've done everything that is in this tread and none works. I get error 0x80054005, cannot used same ressource for destination, no archive.... I swear I've never seen so many errors trying to install something.
Read what I just answered Valcoo above.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
I recently did the torrent download and installed in D:\Games with no problems, without the optional extra though.
Thanks turbojoe for the tips and the R15 link (y)
Maybe you should report that link for an update to the OP but Im not sure how that all works, if you need a mega link too or whatever idk :unsure:
Edit: I just read that torrents alone dount count so nevermind :D

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I recently did the torrent download and installed in D:\Games with no problems, without the optional extra though.
Thanks turbojoe for the tips and the R15 link (y)
Maybe you should report that link for an update to the OP but Im not sure how that all works, if you need a mega link too or whatever idk :unsure:
Edit: I just read that torrents alone dount count so nevermind :D
Fine.
If you ever get loading issues you can move your game outside the "Games" folder directly under D:\ for futher shortening the file pathes.
AI and HS2 is a little sensitive belonging to that because of the deeply hidden mod files.

Reactions: lurkathon
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes