Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
I have looked and looked for a solution and an answer but nobody has answered any. I downloaded all 15 parts of the game and unpacked them all, however it was missing unreal's .dll so I copy and pasted one from another game into the directory. Now however I get this message, failed to load mono, whenever I try to open it from initsettings or double clicking the exe. Can anyone explain what I need to do? It took me 4 hours in total just to get this thing on my PC, I'd like to know why it doesn't work lol Screenshot (225).png

kamatatayama

Sep 18, 2020
I have looked and looked for a solution and an answer but nobody has answered any. I downloaded all 15 parts of the game and unpacked them all, however it was missing unreal's .dll so I copy and pasted one from another game into the directory. Now however I get this message, failed to load mono, whenever I try to open it from initsettings or double clicking the exe. Can anyone explain what I need to do? It took me 4 hours in total just to get this thing on my PC, I'd like to know why it doesn't work lol View attachment 3157632
try start game from initsetting

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have looked and looked for a solution and an answer but nobody has answered any. I downloaded all 15 parts of the game and unpacked them all, however it was missing unreal's .dll so I copy and pasted one from another game into the directory. Now however I get this message, failed to load mono, whenever I try to open it from initsettings or double clicking the exe. Can anyone explain what I need to do? It took me 4 hours in total just to get this thing on my PC, I'd like to know why it doesn't work lol View attachment 3157632
Can´t remember any question of yours in this thread here o_O

Loading issues mostly are caused by a bad game location - look if you have your main folder on top of a drive to secure short file pathes - can´t see this in your screenshot.

Anyway I see you have a "BetterRepack" folder in your game, that´s not usual - maybe your extraction was not fully correct.
I have much more folders and files in my HS2 install.
Try again and follow this guide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-10481161 (for HS2, but AI should be the same).
If you fail again: the more easier way is torrent download with 1 big .7z file.

Also I´m unsure AI has something to do with the unreal engine? My HS2 doesn´t show any unreal.dll :unsure:

Reactions: Mindrem

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023

Loading issues mostly are caused by a bad game location - look if you have your main folder on top of a drive to secure short file pathes - can´t see this in your screenshot.

Anyway I see you have a "BetterRepack" folder in your game, that´s not usual - maybe your extraction was not fully correct.
Try again and follow this guide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-10481161 (for HS2, but AI should be the same).

Also I´m unsure AI has something to do with the unreal engine? My HS2 doesn´t show any unreal.dll :unsure:
Oops I meant unity .dll, not unreal. I got them confused because a game I tried used UE instead. And thank you, I'll see if anything works and if not then tor it is

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oops I meant unity .dll, not unreal. I got them confused because a game I tried used UE instead. And thank you, I'll see if anything works and if not then tor it is
Hehe - anyway I also can´t find an unity.dll or unity3d.dll - where should this file be located?

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023

Okay so I looked at your reply again and checked the better repack folder. THAT was the folder that had everything working. I'm not sure why the working game files were in a file within the game files (if that makes sense). Either way thank you because that's what worked lmao

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay so I looked at your reply again and checked the better repack folder. THAT was the folder that had everything working. I'm not sure why the working game files were in a file within the game files (if that makes sense). Either way thank you because that's what worked lmao
Indeed that´s not usual and I never had seen in my installs.
So did you finally move all folders/files inside this Repack folder into your game main folder?
Can you share an explorer screenshot of your game now?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z (91 GB)

- download links not working, ie they are Down

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020

Check out the Better Repacks . The Sideloader Modpacks are in the "optional mods" folder like on mega.
On his side are links for torrent, google and mega.
(The latest studio sideloader pack has more than 190GB).

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

The equivalent Studio Modpack to BR15 is ~ 146GB download size.
I strongly recommend torrent download - file from here

I hope you know this is ONLY for StudioNEO and not usable for the game.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Dl link report not working for 9 and Ano is death so re upload would be nice...for the all in one not studio.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Dl link report not working for 9 and Ano is death so re upload would be nice...for the all in one not studio.
If you want a BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise the main address is here

And be sure to go the torrent way - much more easier than these flimsy splitted packs fiddling together.....

Reactions: pepplez

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
A stupid question but... how do you run/boot this?
Create a shortcut on your desktop to InitSetting.exe - here you make your graphic settings first, then launch the game or Studio.

You can plce your game main folder everywhere, but be sure it´s on top of a drive, e.g. D:\AI-R15

yayzak53

Nov 4, 2023
Have some way i can make run the game faster? I already changed the plugins (graphics) and initsettings (resolution) still low fps on a i5 12gb ram computer, i'm missing something?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Have some way i can make run the game faster? I already changed the plugins (graphics) and initsettings (resolution) still low fps on a i5 12gb ram computer, i'm missing something?
Hmmm.....what do you define as "low fps"?
Here some postings I made/collected to this theme (for HS2):
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8851069
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10891822
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11645132

Anyway DHH is said to give more performance than GraphicsMode.

But also your game location may have an influence: be sure you have your main folder shortnamed on top of a drive (for shortest file pathes) and other than C:\ (possible conflicts with operating system) - e.g. D:\AI-R15

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes