turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What do you recommend to unpack the file once the torrent is downloaded?
Best for this .7z file is 7-Zip (who have thought that??? :ROFLMAO:).

Recommended is a short named game main folder on top of a drive and avoiding C:\ - e.g. D:\AI-R15.

Daegon7777

Jul 6, 2018
To fix that you need fix [FaceBlendShape] by replacing "IL.dll" by "Assembly-CSharp.dll", check this tutorial https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-9551114
It's fixed in my version of [DBLin] Face type02 MR, you'll find it on my Mega

Although I found out that some face-shape mods are messing with others for example [DBLin] Face type03 MR mod is causing the regular Face Type 03 to not blending properly and haven't found solution yet, I've just disabled it for regular Type03 to work again.
mega links death

Sky_p

Mar 9, 2019
Hey all, I downloaded the "all in one" pack with the torrent. Do I understand correctly, the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" has no use?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey all, I downloaded the "all in one" pack with the torrent. Do I understand correctly, the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" has no use?
As the name says it´s a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO, can´t be used in the game.

Reactions: Sky_p
Jun 26, 2022
mega links death
Currently I'm tracking down all the mods that are messing with face mimics as there's one or more mods that are breaking mimics of other faces, for example some mod is breaking standard illusion Type 4 face which is working well when all other mods are disabled.
I'll get back to fixing mods when I'll be done with this and I'll be sure that nothing is messing with them.

Jun 26, 2022
mega links death
Currently I'm tracking down all the mods that are messing with face mimics as there's one or more mods that are breaking mimics of other faces, for example some mod is breaking standard illusion Type 4 face which is working well when all other mods are disabled.
I'll get back to fixing mods when I'll be done with this and I'll be sure that nothing is messing with them.
It appears that Hanmen's next-gen.teeth mod is breaking mimics of standard Type 4 face (and possibly some others) so if you have that problem then disable or delete next-gen.teeth, updating it will not fix the problem as it's on both free older and paid new version.

And as I promised I got back to fixing headmods to work with AI, here's folder those that I just freshly fixed:
Just remember to disable the original ones to make sure that game loads those fixed versions, it's best to put those downloaded mods into separate folder inside mods folder so that updater will not delete or overwrite them.
Probably in the future I'll throw in there more of headmods.

Bobbygokz

Nov 20, 2023
I deleted the <game> in the xml file in the HS2 character mod. I can use these mods in AIshoujo, but I cannot set facial expressions.

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
hi, amm, i have a question, someone did downloaded ai shoujo from torrent? the weight are 211GB or im wrong?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi, amm, i have a question, someone did downloaded ai shoujo from torrent? the weight are 211GB or im wrong?
Not exactly.
As you can see here the recent BetterRepack R15 is ~51 GB to download.
Pls note that the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
If you only want the game (including its Modpacks) you can deactivate the Studio Modpack before starting the download.

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
Not exactly.
As you can see here the recent BetterRepack R15 is ~51 GB to download.
Pls note that the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
If you only want the game (including its Modpacks) you can deactivate the Studio Modpack before starting the download.
oh, thank you, yeah i was using the magnet metod on transmission and we cant manage the folders on that metod, but downlading a torrent file the thing changes. and yeah im now downloading only the game :KEK:

Reactions: turbojoe

bertsrandim

Jul 6, 2023
I have a problem with opening the game as when I try to open through better repack launcher when I press start game it just exits out of the window any solutions??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a problem with opening the game as when I try to open through better repack launcher when I press start game it just exits out of the window any solutions??
Most reason for launching issues is a bad game location.
Should be shortly namend on top of a drive and possibly not C:\ - e.g. D:\AI-R15

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Is anybody know how to make penis appear in foreplay (kissing, breast fondle etc) for futanari MC in main game?

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I'm new to this, how do we go about activating mods? Other people with the "everyone is wearing black gimp suits" issue were told to activate skin mods but no one ever said how to actually do that. Easily half the characters are charcoal black in a glitch way rather than an intentional way, what causes that and how do I either turn it off or replace it with a working skin texture?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes