pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
may as well just fucking delete it a whole day and waisated like 150 gig of dl but thanks guys love ya work...........
Sir, what did you download?
There are several packs out there, the torrent solution is the best way to get a complete game.
It has about 50 GB, the zipmods you're saying indicate that you just downloaded addons, optional addons.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
downloaded all in one. where is the fucking game files? all i see is zip mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First, Sir, pls guard your speech ;)

Second the AIO from page 1 here provides only version R14, but recent AI version of BetterRepack is R15. Go there and choose AI Shoujo on the left side

Third you should know the BetterRepack including game, lot of mods and base version of StudioNEO is actually only 51 GB to download. The "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (146 GB) is ONLY for StudioNEO and makes only sense if you want intensively work with Studio.

Last but not least: to avoid the messy installation of splitted packs follow the recommendation of pepplez and download via torrent - I guess you already did so.
For R15 torrent file is directly here , you can deactivate the optional studio pack before starting the download, if you want.

Good luck :D

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
First, Sir, pls guard your speech ;)

Second the AIO from page 1 here provides only version R14, but recent AI version of BetterRepack is R15. Go there and choose AI Shoujo on the left side

Third you should know the BetterRepack including game, lot of mods and base version of StudioNEO is actually only 51 GB to download. The "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (146 GB) is ONLY for StudioNEO and makes only sense if you want intensively work with Studio.

Last but not least: to avoid the messy installation of splitted packs follow the recommendation of pepplez and download via torrent - I guess you already did so.
For R15 torrent file is directly here , you can deactivate the optional studio pack before starting the download, if you want.

Good luck :D
thanks man. for the love of me it wont only let me dl the main game no matter how much i de select the optional. so looks like i'll have to re dl over 160 gig again just to get it to work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks man. for the love of me it wont only let me dl the main game no matter how much i de select the optional. so looks like i'll have to re dl over 160 gig again just to get it to work.
You can´t deselect this???
torren-AI-R15-deselect.jpg

And how can you fail torrent download? That´s almost impossible!
Or are you in a country with torrent restrictions?

Halozkiller

Oct 9, 2019
Hello! Does anybody know of some way to give a female character more than 1 row of breasts in the creator?
I've tried asking in the Discord server but so far no one has been able to help.
I've been able to get some semi-acceptable result using basic shapes accessories and setting either one of the breasts as a parent element, however, I haven't found a way to apply nipples to them, so they remain featureless.
Speaking of which, is there a way to apply tattoos or details to accessories or to get maybe a second set of nipples as accessories themselves?

fpzta

Apr 25, 2020
I´m not satysfied - I would like you get your game running anyway.
Can you post here an explorer screenshot of your game location?
turbojoe, wondering if you can help me with the same thing..

Running through Lutris, created a drive_d folder for it, game folder is d:\ais. Tried changing the language to multiple others in InitSetting, even tried installing HF Patch 2.16 and find a language option in a config file and changing 0 to 1 to see what happens.. no luck. Always in Japanese.

Any suggestions?

There's a bunch of zip files in BepinEx\Translation\En\Text and \Texture. Never found any indication I should unzip those manually. Also tried renaming _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in case there was a cache issue, according to a Patreon post.

I would have thought I would eventually at least break the language and just get messed up text in the menus, but it seems like nothing ever changes.

EDIT: version is the BetterRepack R15

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Running through Lutris, created a drive_d folder for it, game folder is d:\ais. Tried changing the language to multiple others in InitSetting, even tried installing HF Patch 2.16 and find a language option in a config file and changing 0 to 1 to see what happens.. no luck. Always in Japanese.

Any suggestions?

There's a bunch of zip files in BepinEx\Translation\En\Text and \Texture. Never found any indication I should unzip those manually. Also tried renaming _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in case there was a cache issue, according to a Patreon post.

I would have thought I would eventually at least break the language and just get messed up text in the menus, but it seems like nothing ever changes.

EDIT: version is the BetterRepack R15
What´s "Lutris"?

Anyway the BR R15 should have the english Steam translation by default
Maybe your language changing trials or HF Patch (not needed for BR) have messed up the default settings.

So I guess you need a clean new install.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Running through Lutris,
If I'm not wrong, Lutris is an open gaming platform for Linux.

Emulator:

Try to run the InitSetting.exe and click on one of the language flags on the left side, it will ask you to change this language for the main game, too.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

If I'm not wrong, Lutris is an open gaming platform for Linux.

Emulator:

Try to run the InitSetting.exe and click on one of the language flags on the left side, it will ask you to change this language for the main game, too.
Ahhhh......here we go.
Well, fortunately I´m a Windows man so I´m spared from these Linux troubles.

Anyway if you write "Linux" into the search box right above, you get a lot of links to some interesting postings, like
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-3153912
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-3473968

But look for yourself

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
I have played honey select 2 since forever - what is the difference between this and HS2?

also I have a lot of cards of HS2 that I wanna use - would they work in this game?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes