turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have played honey select 2 since forever - what is the difference between this and HS2?

also I have a lot of cards of HS2 that I wanna use - would they work in this game?
Read here or here

AI and HS2 using the same body model, so cards are generally compatible.
Some members report that possibly little tweaking is necessary.

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
The lifestyle graph(that says which 2 paramaters determine the girl style at phase4) seens to have been deleted from the wiki any 1 has a copy of it by any chance?

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Read here or here

AI and HS2 using the same body model, so cards are generally compatible.
Some members report that possibly little tweaking is necessary.
from what I've read HS2 is a polished AIShoujo and only thing in AI thats better is some storyline and a grass shader -

for just putting two characters together and fucking HS2 would be better right?

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
from what I've read HS2 is a polished AIShoujo and only thing in AI thats better is some storyline and a grass shader -

for just putting two characters together and fucking HS2 would be better right?
I guess so is it more or less.
Didn´t play AI so far (and never will) - following the description AI is a little like building stragedy game and maybe more story guided relationsship with it´s girls.
HS2 is creating amazing girls (or downloading) and fucking them in > 150 positions. Side quest is devolping girls mood into a certain direction. But lacking any story to follow.

Btw found this fyi https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-6105333

charabit781

May 21, 2020
The graphic was focus too much on grass and water cause game lag on screen i've to struggle to pass both beach and forest until reach the ruin

Akito23

Nov 12, 2023
did anyone know where i can download the rest of the missing plugin and zipmod?
i'm trying to find it but only founds the cards only

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
I guess so is it more or less.
Didn´t play AI so far (and never will) - following the description AI is a little like building stragedy game and maybe more story guided relationsship with it´s girls.
HS2 is creating amazing girls (or downloading) and fucking them in > 150 positions. Side quest is devolping girls mood into a certain direction. But lacking any story to follow.

Btw found this fyi https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-6105333
alright, also other than Foreplay(Giving) - do any of the sex positions have kissing? except for kiss,recline kiss, standing kiss, force kiss and kiss masturbate?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
did anyone know where i can download the rest of the missing plugin and zipmod?
i'm trying to find it but only founds the cards only
All missing things should be included in a zipmod the card author have to provide.
Anyway there are a lot of good 2B cards available, e.g.

Akito23

Nov 12, 2023
All missing things should be included in a zipmod the card author have to provide.
Anyway there are a lot of good 2B cards available, e.g.
i downloaded this 2b from there but also missing mods again
also the character became futa
i dont't know why

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i downloaded this 2b from there but also missing mods again
also the character became futa
i dont't know why
Hmmm............both mods are part of HS2 BetterRepack, but they´re located in "mods/Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2"
2B-AI-card.jpg

Would be weird they´re not available for AI cuz the card you have is an AI-card.

Try to download the mods from here
From Darkruler the first mod above (2B), the clothing set is in McM82 very low.
Put the .zipmod files into mods/MyMods - but not sure if they also work in AI.

Akito23

Nov 12, 2023
Hmmm............both mods are part of HS2 BetterRepack, but they´re located in "mods/Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2"
View attachment 3259225

Would be weird they´re not available for AI cuz the card you have is an AI-card.

Try to download the mods from here
From Darkruler the first mod above (2B), the clothing set is in McM82 very low.
Put the .zipmod files into mods/MyMods - but not sure if they also work in AI.

I've tried it
I put darkruler and McM82 in the mods/sideloader folder modpack/darkruler/McM82 but the results are the same
(there is no Mymods folder there and I also use KKmanager)

and also I tried to enter the AI_CheatTools plugin into the game but it was not detected and did not appear in the game
(and the character is still a futa for some reason)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've tried it
I put darkruler and McM82 in the mods/sideloader folder modpack/darkruler/McM82 but the results are the same
(there is no Mymods folder there and I also use KKmanager)

and also I tried to enter the AI_CheatTools plugin into the game but it was not detected and did not appear in the game
(and the character is still a futa for some reason)
Yep - sry, I apprehended this issue.
I´ve heard about tweaking a HS2 for AI, but unfortunately don´t remember who posted that.

According MyMods: if you don´t have, create it. There you store all mods you download by yourself and aren´t included in Sideloader Modpacks.
This important to prevent them from deleting if you run update (InitSetting or KK-Manager) - Sideloader will delete all mods dedected and not included here

Akito23

Nov 12, 2023
Yep - sry, I apprehended this issue.
I´ve heard about tweaking a HS2 for AI, but unfortunately don´t remember who posted that.

According MyMods: if you don´t have, create it. There you store all mods you download by yourself and aren´t included in Sideloader Modpacks.
This important to prevent them from deleting if you run update (InitSetting or KK-Manager) - Sideloader will delete all mods dedected and not included here

1705170472128.png
like this?

still same btw
1705170517067.png
still no AI cheat tools and still error the 2b

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3259657
like this?

still same btw
View attachment 3259659
still no AI cheat tools and still error the 2b
Yep - MyMods is placed correctly.
But as I´ve argued: a HS2 Exclusive mod may not work in AI Shouyo.

Anyway I´ve recognised on your screenshot you seem to have version R4 - let me tell you the recent version of AI BetterRepack is R15!
I recommend to update your game (preferable complete new download/install).

Akito23

Nov 12, 2023
Yep - MyMods is placed correctly.
But as I´ve argued: a HS2 Exclusive mod may not work in AI Shouyo.

Anyway I´ve recognised on your screenshot you seem to have version R4 - let me tell you the recent version of AI BetterRepack is R15!
I recommend to update your game (preferable complete new download/install).
oh okay
means the mymods form is correct

That means you said the cards are not from AIS but from HS2, right?

wow, just found out there are several versions using the R type
I think it uses the version in the bottom right corner

Is the link in the initial thread the R15 version? Or do I have to download it somewhere else?

Do you have any suggestions for a link where to download the R15 version?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes