Folgar

Jul 12, 2017
I've been having an issue where the girl will go off and do a task then when she's done she just stands in place. She is stuck in the idling animation and I can't ineract with her. Exiting and relaunching the game works sometimes to fix it. Has anyone encountered this before and know why it's happening?

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
I've been having an issue where the girl will go off and do a task then when she's done she just stands in place. She is stuck in the idling animation and I can't ineract with her. Exiting and relaunching the game works sometimes to fix it. Has anyone encountered this before and know why it's happening?
Happens sometimes, mostly a pathing issue, lack of chest (if they collected an item), try using the housing tool to reset them, or interact with them and tell them to follow you and then dismiss them.

Reactions: Folgar and pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
If something like this happens (yes, it's a pathfinding error) just go to a terminal and remove and re-add that character, it's faster than reloading the entire game.

Reactions: Folgar

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Hi 8Inchesofsnow,
maybe it's late, but...
you can find this mod on

arca.live

write in find
b17 subtop

[HS2] b17_subtop [2] download from mega

I signed up recently and I can't post links, sorry
Well, I wanted to help out here and post the MEGA link, but the file is no longer available.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Not quite sure what you´re talking about.
Normally the whole game including all sideloader modpacks are downloaded as BetterRepack.
Belonging to troubles with splitted packs look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617

If you download single sideloader mods from here they are already .zipmod files - DON´T extract them, they have to directly copied into mods/Sideloader-Modpack xxxxx.

Mods form other sites you find and download yourself going to mods/MyMods ( if they are .zipmod fi

Sry have to say, but I´m nearly daily in these HS2 threads and I can´t confirm your presumption - this isn´t a common issue of this game.
I myself never had troubles with the cursor ingame.

Anyway it cannot be excluded that certain mods causing issues, but rather extra mods and not from sideloader.

If you have your personal downloaded mods in mods/MyMods as recommended, you can try to store your MyMods folder outside the game and run it only with the sideloader mods.
Also update your sideloaders can help.
1. all i got is already have is just only alls mod from default download huge pack installer R15, is that cause often trouble cursor freeze when H scene? do you already common report asking problem from page 324 that ui give screeenshoot?
2. Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game) folder is this folder used in game or this is not have affect ingame play ai shoujo? what this folder for?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
1. all i got is already have is just only alls mod from default download huge pack installer R15, is that cause often trouble cursor freeze when H scene? do you already common report asking problem from page 324 that ui give screeenshoot?
2. Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game) folder is this folder used in game or this is not have affect ingame play ai shoujo? what this folder for?
1. ok. as I understand you have only the mods included in BetterRepack and nothing further. So it can be precluded the mods are causing your issue.
Normally a not correct install is responsible for loading issues or other weird behaviour of the game. But as you´re claiming "all is in the right place" I have no further idea what´s wrong - sry
2. yes, Modpack-Maps (HS2 Game) is for H-Scenes in the game. Maps ONLY for StudioNEO are using an own folder.
Cuz I´m ony playing HS2 I don´t know if AI is using the same Maps for H-Scenes as HS2. I guess not.

Jun 26, 2022
you can safely yeet hs2 maps folder from AI, they're of no use.it's even a wonder why they are even included in the repack
They are included because AI also has Studio mode and those maps as well as a huge amount of mods with studio items that are in modepack are usable only in Studio.
Although IMHO mods that contain only studio items should be in separate folder of modpack (both AI and HS2 game) like maps so anyone playing only the main game wouldn't need to download them. I would even move headmods to separate folder but for different reason.

Reactions: turbojoe

KeiAnon

Aug 12, 2023
I've been wanting to play this one for a while now but goddamn, almost 43GB? I don't think my crappy potato PC can handle that.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
I don't understand, this game has the multiple penetration tag but I couldn't be fucked trying to figure out how to do it. Can someone paste a screenshot that it actually exists in the game?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've been wanting to play this one for a while now but goddamn, almost 43GB? I don't think my crappy potato PC can handle that.
First I have to say the recent AI BetterRepack R15 is 51,3 GB to download. Extracted you will reach ~ 90GB.

Most size is due to the modpacks.
My Sideloader Modpack (for both AI and HS2) is alone 50GB (extracted).

Some members here are running their game from External Drive without issues, but I´m not sure it´s working for everyone.
If you have the option to upgrade your disc space I recommend a SSD drive.

Gwin12

Jul 30, 2021
I've got R4 installed and I've been playing this release for a long long time never realizing it was something that was being updated. Is it worthwhile to update to R15? 11 updates seems like a lot so I'm wondering if there's anything new I'm missing out on lol.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've got R4 installed and I've been playing this release for a long long time never realizing it was something that was being updated. Is it worthwhile to update to R15? 11 updates seems like a lot so I'm wondering if there's anything new I'm missing out on lol.
From R4 to R15 there are a lot of mods added or updated, but if you don´t have missing mods issues with your newer character cards it´s not mandatory to update.
It´s your decision.

Anyway you should know that running update files may mess up your game - 11 updates are increasing the chance to fail. So the better and easier method to make this big step is to download the complete BR R15, make a new clean "install", do a short running test and if starting well afterthen transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods..) from R4 to new R15.
Keep your old R4 as Backup for a while, until you´re sure the new one is running well.

Jun 26, 2022
Is it worthwhile to update to R15? 11 updates seems like a lot so I'm wondering if there's anything new I'm missing out on lol.
From R4 to R15 there are a lot of mods added or updated
As for mods all of them are added/updated also by KKManager updater but pack also contain plugins that where added/updated and only way to get them all up to date is installing repack updates or by manually searching and downloading them.

Best way is to download a whole complete newest repack as turbojoe suggested.

Gwin12

Jul 30, 2021
As for mods all of them are added/updated also by KKManager updater but pack also contain plugins that where added/updated and only way to get them all up to date is installing repack updates or by manually searching and downloading them.

Best way is to download a whole complete newest repack as turbojoe suggested.
Okay, thank you Gretaq and Turbojoe!

I think I will get R15 installed then and I'll do as suggested as well and have R15 as a new install. I'll keep R4 as a back up too.

You know one thing I would just love to see be added/modded to this game is seasons. I don't think it ever would happen of course as it would be so much work but it would be pretty cool lol. Seasons and more weather events would be awesome and add a lot to the environment.

Jun 26, 2022
You know one thing I would just love to see be added/modded to this game is seasons. I don't think it ever would happen of course as it would be so much work but it would be pretty cool lol. Seasons and more weather events would be awesome and add a lot to the environment.
Actually there have been added a plugin sometime ago that adds some seasonal changes but don't expect to have anything big like winter weather.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone have R15 download ?
Not sure - you´re looking for download links?
If so, go there to the official site of BetterRepack
But I strongly recommend torrent download to avoid the tricky extraction of splitted packs, so better go directly to the Nyaa Torrent site then.

Reactions: tamakerixxx

tamakerixxx

Oct 12, 2022
Not sure - you´re looking for download links?
If so, go there to the official site of BetterRepack
But I strongly recommend torrent download to avoid the tricky extraction of splitted packs, so better go directly to the Nyaa Torrent site then.
Thanks for the link. I've never heard of that site!

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes