[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
hi dear..can you make realistic hot western girl character cards like kendra lust, shalina devine, kitana lure, jaclyn taylor please? also hot korean idol named kwon eunbi (i-zone)..here i give the refer image to make it easier for follow the realistic character
I don't make HS2 chards anymore, sorry.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Do you really think there are many members waiting hard until they can work finally for hours for a request here? ;)
is there any method that we can instantly auto generate to creating realistic card from google images that we provide? there should be team/person in charge in this forum for handle the request i think..so that our request is can or cant to be processed is clearly can got the answer from the beginning, not just forever waiting without any confirmation..just IMHO..

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
This card request thread is useless... Noone is making anything!!
I requested several times for cards, no response...
This card request thread is useless... Noone is making anything!!
there should be team/person in charge in this forum for handle the request i think..so that our request is can or cant to be processed is clearly can got the answer from the beginning, not just forever waiting without any confirmation..just IMHO..

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
there should be team/person in charge in this forum for handle the request i think..so that our request is can or cant to be processed is clearly can got the answer from the beginning, not just forever waiting without any confirmation..just IMHO..
The problem is there are far more people wanting cards than willing / able to create them for other people.
If there isn't an immediate answer to a request, be patient. Also consider searching all the other card sharing sites - quite often people request cards where they just need to search a bit.
If you want one badly enough and no one else is going to make it for you, you have two oprions (as I see it):
1. Commission the card on the Discord Illusion server
2. Make it yourself. It takes some time to get skilled in Character Maker, but there are plenty of people able to give advice to help you on the path and plenty of videos and other resources available

Personally I've got a long list of people I want to create and insufficient spare time to create enough to reduce that list, let alone work on ones other people want.

Best of luck

Aug 8, 2023
The problem is there are far more people wanting cards than willing / able to create them for other people.
If there isn't an immediate answer to a request, be patient. Also consider searching all the other card sharing sites - quite often people request cards where they just need to search a bit.
If you want one badly enough and no one else is going to make it for you, you have two oprions (as I see it):
2. Make it yourself. It takes some time to get skilled in Character Maker, but there are plenty of people able to give advice to help you on the path and plenty of videos and other resources available

Personally I've got a long list of people I want to create and insufficient spare time to create enough to reduce that list, let alone work on ones other people want.

Best of luck
i just dont have skill money or talent for any of that ive looked around for her on discord kenzo and bepisdb but i cant seem to get lucky have a good day!

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

Best of luck
They are looking for "Free cards" if they are willing to drop money for a commission, they will get a very quick answer and they know this. Question is there a rule against saying upfront how much you plan to compensate people for their time and skill? For example only "I am willing to pay 60 bucks for a (Insert Celeb or toon)."

Reactions: Velcrofly
Aug 8, 2023
They are looking for "Free cards" if they are willing to drop money for a commission, they will get a very quick answer and they know this. Question is there a rule against saying upfront how much you plan to compensate people for their time and skill? For example only "I am willing to pay 60 bucks for a (Insert Celeb or toon)."
ah well that i cannont do barley scraping by as is thanks for the info and have a great day!!!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
do you know who is accept request?
Start here with a simple request. You meet them when they take the job or offer too.

Look for TDHE, .Darkruler , lolla3k (off hand take jobs) You have to decide if the price is too much or just right.

Some are good at animation tasks Ie toons, and some do ok with real people

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote