[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Any Assistance with any kazuo3D MODs from this creator and the answer to his riddle type question.

The Question is this
Pass(word) is the first game,
Ryza's Atelier ~〇〇〇〇〇 and the Secret Hideout~

〇 in hiragana.

Even if this is reprinted, it won't be difficult to pass.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV
Oct 22, 2017
Any Assistance with any kazuo3D MODs from this creator and the answer to his riddle type question.

The Question is this
Pass(word) is the first game,
Ryza's Atelier ~〇〇〇〇〇 and the Secret Hideout~

〇 in hiragana.

Even if this is reprinted, it won't be difficult to pass.
I previously tried to crack the riddle. They need to stop with that. If it's for free then there is no need for a password. They're practicing anti-western hate.

itaygal1104

Jan 26, 2020
SAKURA YUUHI PLEASE UPLOAD FFS PLEASE FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fornclakes

Oct 4, 2021
This hot milf is from a hentai called Desperate Carnal Housewives. Much appreciated if someone creates a card for this character for hs2

JenovaCells

Feb 25, 2018
Not sure if right thread, but I'm trying to find the hair mod to go with this but haven't had any success.
Anyone that may have it floating around and can post it for me would have my appreciation.

AI_185590.png

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Not sure if right thread, but I'm trying to find the hair mod to go with this but haven't had any success.
Anyone that may have it floating around and can post it for me would have my appreciation.
Don't know if it's the exact same one, but I found this

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah I found that one too but the link in the desc is dead lol.
The site says mod is Darkruler - there you find a character Nami (scroll down) free to download, but not the same hair

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Yeah I found that one too but the link in the desc is dead lol.
My bad, I didn't check. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: It appears Darkruler made the mod private shortly after publishing it. Every single link I'm able to find is dead. But the user Ringitall95 should have the mod...or had it at one point at least. Don't know if they're still active as their profile is set to private. Think your only option is to PM them and ask.

EDIT2: Apparently they're still active so you might get lucky. Think they're the same person who uploaded that dead pixiv link.

Last edited:

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Here you go my friend.

I have recreated this card to my best ability. I don't know her name so I choose the imaginative name of "GDC Babe"..:LOL:
I went with the version to the right. I'm sure you can make the left one and also any adjustments needed.

Gabriélle:
View attachment 2166982
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit
Her name is Gabriélle now.

hi dear..can you make realistic hot western girl character cards like kendra lust, shalina devine, kitana lure, jaclyn taylor please? also hot korean idol named kwon eunbi (i-zone)..here i give the refer image to make it easier for follow the realistic character

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote