[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 3, 2023
Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Has anyone come across any Starlight from the Boys Cards? Been to the usual spots. I saw Nord Fantasy Daz creation of her.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Has anyone come across any Starlight from the Boys Cards? Been to the usual spots. I saw Nord Fantasy Daz creation of her.
There are a couple on Bepis DB. Also worth searching Kenzato Booru and Discord as I have seen others around in my reseacrh

Candem

Apr 3, 2019
Would be really nice if someone can create or share a Charon/Czern (Vindictus) Card. For reference:

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
There are a couple on Bepis DB. Also worth searching Kenzato Booru and Discord as I have seen others around in my reseacrh
Between all those sites they have like 3 cards none really that good. Ie none look like the Daz Nord did or look like Erin from the show

setho123113

Aug 11, 2023
I know I requested this card on the card sharing thread. but I didn't realize that I posted in the wrong thread.

Basically I was wondering if someone could try to create Cerene from Bloodlust Cerene for Honey Select 2 futa and non-futa?

1692101509885.png 1692101513820.png

Reactions: Toguro4100
Aug 8, 2023
can any one please help me find these cards please id really appreciate it if any ones got them please send the rar file in dm or post here, no way home ant may, abigal quarry and luara quarry and or saddie addler im so close to perfection ive looked every were i looked on kenzo bepisdb and the links in the server dont work any more so if any one has any of them id greatly apricate it and before you send me a nasty dm telling me to unalive myself already tried that, I've checked kenzo iv checked bepisd and nothing any help at all would be awesome and would really make my day thank you

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: akumakazama

mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
can any one please help me find these cards please id really appreciate it if any ones got them please send the rar file in dm or post here brenda song, no way home ant may, liz catz, manon street fighter, abigal quarry and luara quarry and or saddie addler kendra lust an brittany amber im so close to perfection ive looked every were i looked on kenzo bepisdb and the links in the server dont work any more so if any one has any of them id greatly apricate it and before you send me a nasty dm telling me to unalive myself already tried that, I've checked kenzo iv checked bepisd and nothing any help at all would be awesome and would really make my day thank you
I saw Manon card on illusion discord

Aug 8, 2023
does any one know where to find a manon and jinx outfit saw one on patron but i dont feel like spending 15$ and does any one know where to find hamen next gen panty hose shader and how to install it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote