5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I just checked, I'm sorry,
the mod you're missing is not among those of mine named in English,

I have a folder with 149 mods named in Japanese,

I can't open them one by one to read the manifest file,
there are too many as you can well understand ,

I hope someone kind hearted who has it and understands or is Japanese, will share it here, bye...
Have you tried searching through KKManager? If you search the English spelling the "Japanese" one will show up or it will point to that one you need.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hi gretaq
I thank you for your help,
but I have to tell you that I already knew it.
The fact is that I don't use KKManager,
because I don't find it reliable,
I wasted a lot of time reordering, adding, removing, etc. etc.

I don't think it's right that to help someone I should have to mess up myself,

I'm sorry but for me KKManager is a real NO, only Manually, to avoid taking risks ...

Bye, see you next time, and thanks again for your interest...;)
What are you talking about KKManager is how I find those obscure mods when the actual zipmod is named differently. Also how are you "messing up?"

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hi akumakazama
Nooo :eek:,
are you also telling me about this KKManager?

I know how to do it, but I won't do it, I already said...

In short words:
If I wasn't clear... I don't think KKManager is safe,

I'm a software engineer and KKManager let's say... it's not perfect.

(but I'm not interested in correcting them, because I don't use it.
I found myself in these games by chance while browsing online,
so now I spend some time doing something
different from RRRResident Evil and others like it...)

it could ruin my mods, (I know this can happen)

So I don't use it,
That's All,
But I didn't say that you shouldn't use it :)

Everyone does what they think is right ...
I wont push you to use it but I must ask, You know KKManager is ONLY for HS2 games. Its not for other game mods nor does it effect them. Just so we are clear. You can go ahead and not use it.

WhitrinF

Nov 6, 2022
The version of the image he posted would be from xyth24's Shiranui Mai version HS2, but I believe there was never a public release of it: . I've been after her for months too. It's highly exclusive.

There are hundreds of cards of Mai Shiranui, but the version that can come closest to this imagem and available is the Darkruler's Mai Shiranui DOA5 HS2:

Reactions: turbojoe
Jun 26, 2022
What are you talking about KKManager is how I find those obscure mods when the actual zipmod is named differently. Also how are you "messing up?"
Hi akumakazama
Nooo :eek:,
are you also telling me about this KKManager?

I know how to do it, but I won't do it, I already said...

In short words:
If I wasn't clear... I don't think KKManager is safe,

I'm a software engineer and KKManager let's say... it's not perfect.

(but I'm not interested in correcting them, because I don't use it.
I found myself in these games by chance while browsing online,
so now I spend some time doing something
different from RRRResident Evil and others like it...)

it could ruin my mods, (I know this can happen)

So I don't use it,
That's All,
But I didn't say that you shouldn't use it :)

Everyone does what they think is right ...
I kind of understand FP69FP69, KKManager can make mess if you use it to remove duplicates or if you put mods you downloaded in the same folder that mods from modpack are and use it to update mods.
If FP69FP69 doesn't want to use KKManager then I respect that. :geek:

That being said KKManager will not do anything by itself. As for me KKManager is the only reliable way to be sure that I don't have many copies of the same mod and which mods (and which version of them) I want to be used.
As precaution to not get a mess with mods all those I downloaded from somewhere I put in separate folder (mods -> Downloaded) so that updater will not touch them. And after downloading some new mods I always use KKManager to scan them if they don't double those I have already or maybe they are newer or older versions and if the are for my game or not but I always decide manually which of them should be enabled.
For that I use my modified version of KKManager that show <game> tag set in manifest file of each mod.

I wont push you to use it but I must ask, You know KKManager is ONLY for HS2 games. Its not for other game mods nor does it effect them. Just so we are clear. You can go ahead and not use it.
KKManager is not just for HS2, it designed to work with PlayHome, Koikatsu, EmotionCreators, AiShoujo, HoneySelect2 RoomGirl and even HoneyCome but it recognize the game by the exe file name and if you play HS2 it'll download only mods for HS2.
By the way I'm currently try to modify KKManager so it'll give an option to download HS2 only mods if it detect AI game and vice versa, for pro users who know how they differ and how to make them compatible. But for the record, I'm not the one who develops the original KKManager.

Jun 26, 2022
Hi!
Got it!, my problem was I've using a wrong version of HS2PE.dll file. Some heads have issues in blendshapes, like DBLin heads in eyelashes, and I probably saw in some forum that someone have a fix for it. Then surely I downloaded that file and forgot about chech it.
Thank you ;)(y)
What version you have now that it works?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes