[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RedScience

Jun 27, 2020
Anyone knows where I can find more nipple styles ?
Here are a bit of my cards as a pre-payment for this req
Could you share the mods you used to make these cards? I tried searching for them but can't find them.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Nipple/breast section has a lot of variations you can experiment---- play with colors and areola depth

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
Do you think you got your point across?!?

Edit that damned post, delete the duplicates and put the pictures, besides the card, behind a spoiler!

=====
i'm going to grab control of my own thread back somehow and there will be some major changes made here.
Far too many idiotic posts like this, game and mod discussions, pictures only, multiple posts for the same card... way too much off-topic crap and it's ruined this thread's main objective due to the bloating.

If you recognize yourself in the above, I'd suggest going to your past posts and doing some major editing/deleting. I'll be staring at the beginning and reporting all off-topic, multiple posts, etc. to have them deleted.

There will be a new set of posting rules for this thread in addition to the ones that are already in the OP (that everyone seems to ignore ).

Any violators will get one warning. Any further infractions and I will report the post and ask that you be banned from this thread.

This horseshit has got to stop now! If this keeps up: I WILL LOCK THE THREAD.
First of all, thank you kindly for this thread, really appreciate it! But it seems this baby got a little wild!

I dont disagree with the majority of the quote, and yeah, there are quite a few spam posts. A few spoiler here and there would surely make things better, and separated cards from the pics. Got a few questions though:

1. Where can we find the new rules? Are they a thing yet?
2. Wouldn't it be better if the old and new rules were on the same post?
3. What about card-related discussion like compliments, tips and requests? Imo i dont think those are off-topic, as those are small posts that don't seem to hurt the purpose of the thread, and in fact might help get some ideas, view and post more cards.
4. I don't think small questions about the game or mod are annoying, as long they are kept short.

Well, thats my opinion.

TLDR; i agree to most part, but i "vote" for some card-related discussion and very simple/short questions about the game to be kept.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Raphtalia from Rise of the Shield Hero.
Pretty happy with this one. Her hair is really simplified but i feel like i got the gist of it and very pleased with how her face turned out
Edit: kinda felt like i made her too tall and the H scenes looked kinda wonky. She was like 5'10" shrunk her down to like 5'6" so the H scenes should look more normal now.
HS2ChaF_20200913192637032.png

Last edited:

Boris19

Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,
Sorry if this is not the proper place to ask, but I am not really sure where to post this, if this is not the proper thread please let me know and I will remove my post. :unsure:

I've been searching for a card of Rei Miyamoto (from High School of the Dead) for quite a while, but unfortunately, I can not seem to find anything that supports AI Shoujo/AI Girl/Honey Select 2... I've made a few attempts to recreate the HS card that's already out there by Selene ( ) but didn't really succeed while doing so since I am really new to this sort of thing. I was hoping that some of you creative and more experienced people could help me out with my problem.

You people have done some amazing recreations from what I've seen so far awesome job, everyone!

Thanks for any information given in advance. :)

Aathma

Jul 16, 2020
Hi pals. I need some help. Recently, I don't know how it happened or what plugin I had disabled, the high-heels are sinking in the floor.
Can anyone know how to correct the floor collision for hi-heels shoes.
I am using HS2 R4.1 screw this noise repack.

BM98MaSTeR

Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 809115 View attachment 809116 View attachment 809118 View attachment 809119 View attachment 809120

some of the good card i grab from zod, sorry if it posted here already but there's no way i'm checking entire 89 page thread.
The Aerith card is decent. Also if anyone had any zod game account with not used soysauce, can i trouble you to get some of the card that i'm not able to grab ?
Do you know where to find the mods associated with these cards?

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
The next character was made by me time ago when AI Girl was released , she is a known char from Tekken Game and one of my favorites :) , i was inspired by a movie i saw called Tekken: Blood Vengeance , never shared her before ... at any place .

Ling Xiaoyu (HS2)

Height: 1,58 m (5 ft 2 in)
Birthday: 3/10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
main.jpg

My char don't use hair mods, face mods,head mods or overlays , her hairstyle was created by me using accessories item , sadly there's an "accessories issue" with my char in some maps , if you're modder and you can port her hairstyle in some way, it would be great

**** I used the latest HS2 BetterRepack by ScrewThisNoise

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes