[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

blakme113

Dec 6, 2021
Hi guys does anyone know where can i find mods from Getdowncrazy, specifically any of these:

Or any of his new stuff really... Cant find anything online...
Thank you very much

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
More afican beauty~!!!
View attachment 3168594
View attachment 3168595

can edit face to make more much ebeny!!
this was nice, decided to give her some clothes, adjusted her height to match real life and reshaped her ass, legs, tits and face... mostly kept original.. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys does anyone know where can i find mods from Getdowncrazy, specifically any of these:

Or any of his new stuff really... Cant find anything online...
Thank you very much
Kemono is a good address for GDC, some are for free
Or you scroll through the Patreon page for the free stuff (be patient, there is a lot to see).

colecaoht01

May 2, 2022
What's up guys! I'm working on some sadako scenes, but I need a TV mod! Some item or something! I don't know if this is the right place to ask this! But can anyone help me?
2023_0925_0939_37_170.png

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Somthing new, something old and ...
something adopted.
(f.l.t.r.)
Amelia and Mickey are adopted cards I found in my messy folders. Reworked and those classic outfits pimped. Tsubomi is my interpretation, after spending a lot of time on the islands. If you merge Anvil, Barrel and the Priestess (if you know who I mean), the last one will be kindof the result. She's only half dwarf, but at least she doesn't have a beard. That one is also using the default skin-shader.
HS2_2023-12-13-23-38-48-508.png
They are BR-tested, but you might want the attached hairmod.

Last edited:

byMyXzx

May 31, 2017
Could a good samaritan help me with this scene? I want this map but it keeps crashing before loading, I think it has some charaters, and maybe animations, which are too much for my PC. If someone could delete those characters and just leave the map I would be very grateful. Thanks!

AISCENE_017862.png

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Could a good samaritan help me with this scene? I want this map but it keeps crashing before loading, I think it has some charaters, and maybe animations, which are too much for my PC. If someone could delete those characters and just leave the map I would be very grateful. Thanks!

View attachment 3175787
I am having the same issue. Plus when I load/make a scene that has more then 4 characters on screen, then my pc slows right down

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I have problem when I try to open another tab for example like "google chrome" suddenly spacebar and capture mode not function so I'm stuck like this Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.16 - 00.48.32.69.png does anyone can solve this bug? please help me

Sep 15, 2021
Somthing new, something old and ...
something adopted.
(f.l.t.r.)
Amelia and Mickey are adopted cards I found in my messy folders. Reworked and those classic outfits pimped. Tsubomi is my interpretation, after spending a lot of time on the islands. If you merge Anvil, Barrel and the Priestess (if you know who I mean), the last one will be kindof the result. She's only half dwarf, but at least she doesn't have a beard. That one is also using the default skin-shader.
View attachment 3175326
They are BR-tested, but you might want the attached hairmod.
You totally played the , didn't you? :D

Reactions: Herbmetaru

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes