[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GRANZ85

Apr 22, 2022
Good morning,
I'm new here, there is a section where i can download honey select 2 scene here?
Please hel me, thank you.

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Yours doesn't load fully(its conflicting with McM's mod i think) but what was wrong with McM's version.
texture on lip bad, teeth shit, no orenge no hair black only pink, one face texture choose opposed three Kiun give. cut MCM mod to try you see. Kiun copy nice!!! trust! :)

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
More afican beauty~!!!
View attachment 3168594
View attachment 3168595

can edit face to make more much ebeny!!
Jesus buddy. You really need to learn English as this is an "English" forum, or at least use a translator. I use whenever I talk to my friends from Mexico. (y) Aside from that, ho lee shit, thank you for sharing!! This is the most realistic woman I have seen made for the Honey Select 2 so far--and it's fucking NikiM at that! How can I learn to do this?>
untitled.jpg

haku00742

Jun 6, 2023
Package (all in one) Mods v12 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1344605
Pack Mods v12 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 869mb ZIP) / (ALL packs) = 25gb ZIP.
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11 package before downloading this v12 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
the links are down :c could you re-upload again please?

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Does someone have Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XIII?
These are the main card sharing sites, use them to search for common characters:

(unfortunetley no Serah cards here or searching by final_fantasy_13 tag)

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
No, sorry, Joe. I appreciate your post fsfs! What i said to Ju-in I meant the mod things I found in his or her Mega called zipmods. I must assume this is how my Niki has her own face textures with different scalp hair showing, and looks hella real. She even has different teeth! How can I do this kind of thing?

Are there tuts on this version of Honey Select character creation floating about?

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
No, sorry, Joe. I appreciate your post fsfs! What i said to Ju-in I meant the mod things I found in his or her Mega called zipmods. I must assume this is how my Niki has her own face textures with different scalp hair showing, and looks hella real. She even has different teeth! How can I do this kind of thing?

Are there tuts on this version of Honey Select character creation floating about?
Not really. It's mostly people on different forums sharing tips and tricks. It mostly involves downloading the textures and overlays you want and then applying them. I don't have HS installed atm so I can't really go into much detail without likely providing you faulty info. But I'll try....
Go to the body and/or face screens, to the right you see Material Editor, click on that. You'll get a new window filled with a bunch of weird text. Just look at what that says. Like for the teeth, just scroll down to teeth, the text next to that is what texture they're using for the teeth.
I'm sure if I'm wrong about any of this, turbojoe will be along to correct me or add more detail where it's needed

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Ahhh - you meant this special tunings Ju-In made on this character......
Well, fusespliff already gave you the correct answer.

I only can add that e.g. teeth is mostly a shader thingy (in Material Editor), Lips and face skin you easy can choose in charamaker Face and hair in charamaker Hair - best is to experiment and learn by yourself

Reactions: Phenix0800

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
El' Capitan

If you need help with something specific, just ask. I'm nowhere near as good as many of the people sharing characters here, but several years of customizing people's cards and such have taught me a thing or 2. And there's always people willing to help here.
And if all of that fails, just ask the creators of cards you like on the card sharing sites like Bepis and Kenzato. I've gotten more replies helping me out than people just ignoring me.

Reactions: turbojoe

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
El' Capitan

If you need help with something specific, just ask. I'm nowhere near as good as many of the people sharing characters here, but several years of customizing people's cards and such have taught me a thing or 2. And there's always people willing to help here.
And if all of that fails, just ask the creators of cards you like on the card sharing sites like Bepis and Kenzato. I've gotten more replies helping me out than people just ignoring me.
Good Samaritans, as they say where I come from. Thank you for being that, guys. :) (y) I will make sure to pay it forward!

Dec 6, 2021
Hi guys does anyone know where can i find mods from Getdowncrazy, specifically any of these:

Or any of his new stuff really... Cant find anything online...
Thank you very much

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes