[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
Few little tips for card creators:
  • if you add some important accessories (like when you make hair using hair parts in accessories slots) remember to set those parts as Character Accessories so that they will not be lost when girl change clothes,
  • if you add some accessories like piercing or pubic hair remember to make a proper Visibility Rules so that they will not clip through the clothes,
  • if your goal is to make a realistic chara remember that Illusion messed up with body proportions, I'm using cards and tips of as a reference in fixing that.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Are there any mods that add positions?

So many characters with greats tits and you can't suck them? Like WTF?!
Bad news for you: you have to live with what the game offers.
At least more than 150 positions, but you don´t have available all of them on each girl, depending on her feelings and state.
I´m thinking there were some new positions added in the last versions, but didn´t verify yet.

In StudioNEO there are no limits, but u can´t use the Studio anims in the game.

But as you say: sucking tits I´m also missing since I started with R4. ;)

Reactions: floofyweazel

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
if your goal is to make a realistic chara remember that Illusion messed up with body proportions, I'm using cards and tips of as a reference in fixing that.
His realistic woman anatomy is a little girl, this guy weird me out + his arms are all crooked, the only thing you need to modify to have an OK anatomy is the genital area which I advised ages ago:

jockce replied to the thread [ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread.
Btw I would recommand to change the genital scaling to 30-40,190,130-140 in order to have more anatomically accurate genitalia :)
Jan 27, 2020

nowaday I reduced those value to 45ich/135/115-125, no need touch bones etc, no need to bend arms etc

for breast, just put weight to max and softness to 125, reduce breast scale 1 to 90-95 and up the others to your liking

Jun 26, 2022
His realistic woman anatomy is a little girl, this guy weird me out + his arms are all crooked, the only thing you need to modify to have an OK anatomy is the genital area which I advised ages ago:

jockce replied to the thread [ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread.
Btw I would recommand to change the genital scaling to 30-40,190,130-140 in order to have more anatomically accurate genitalia :)
Jan 27, 2020

nowaday I reduced those value to 45ich/135/115-125, no need touch bones etc, no need to bend arms etc

for breast, just put weight to max and softness to 125, reduce breast scale 1 to 90-95 and up the others to your liking
True, he made many cards as little girls but he made in general templates for charas from age 11 to mid 20's.
And I think the leg length in proportion to the rest he got right, about rest you may be right.

And if talk about anatomic accuracy another think worth to say which Bone92ex forgot is that tits in real life are never both identical in shape and size, I miss the option to set two different nipple textures like it's possible for eyes.

Embigo

May 16, 2020
Hey guys, its been a while since i touched hs2... Does anything like a game changer happend? Like the characters have been realistic or improved? What mods are you using for creatimg such characters nowadays and what not.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Jan 27, 2020

So you´re a man from the very beginning of this thread - respect (y)

This was my earlier recommendation for breast weighting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-7406926

Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys, its been a while since i touched hs2... Does anything like a game changer happend? Like the characters have been realistic or improved? What mods are you using for creatimg such characters nowadays and what not.
I know this game beginning from BR R4 til actually R14, but nothing noticed you can call "game changer".
Anyway the amount of mods increased a lot, and there are some developments belonging character creation, especially shaders, skin textures, hair and makeup mods.

Just look at this Preview from Soulworker/Lexi :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys, after a long presence here I've decided to leave the forum and abandon all the work related to this game to focus on more important things.
I'll leave all my content published here however all that is hosted on my mega account will eventually be deleted so if you want any of this (for yourself or for posterity) grab it while it's there.
Adieu !
So why that?

Anyway best wishes for your upcoming life - pleasure to know you :love:

Dashdashie

Jan 22, 2023
Can someone make Dasha Taran? Her face is known as one of the most beautiful in the world, very cute and seductive model and content creator celebrity.

Reactions: toor73

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
please anyone ... just need the code? its from

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
I will release some cards as soon as I can get rid of some bug on them, like the shader and shine on the make up keep changing value when I load for the face shader and randomly for the makeup ...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes