[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
the troll is currently covering the site with fake cards. :mad:
please do not download these unnecessarily !!!

here are a few examples

I did what you told me not to, Lex. ;) I loaded the card, saw this shit, and then exported the texture map the guy used:
1706278681616.png
The text using Google Image Translate says:
textfromlanguage.jpg textfromlanguage-translated.jpg
If the translation app is accurate, I am even more confused than previously. :unsure: In any case, I would guess this originated from that Yuki Portal site. I have researched it and found it mostly to be an OK sharing hub, save for some questionable racism issues between some groups, as well as occasional posts of what looks to me like underaged characters.

BepisDB is today again offline :sleep:
Bottom line, with Bepis regularly on the fritz, Kenzato always slow as Christmas, and Yuki legally questionable at times, it might be best to see a new sharing hub established that is better maintained.

Can anyone provide me with info on what Bepis is? What about the Yuki Portal website or Kenzato? If I knew what framework any of those sites were built upon, I may be able to use my web skills to fashion a better quality replacement. :geek:

Last edited:

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
When caming thsi side online.
it is down 1,5 Days. Please help me i need cards and serahc very god sides.Please no yukiportal is shit.und aknztar has not many chars.But not all they has illusioncard are very shit .
Please help me.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
bepis has only been back online for 2 hours and the troll has already uploaded 15 fake cards. :mad:
although i and other users have left comments, people are downloading like crazy.
tya, when there's something for free, sometimes the brain just goes blank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The admins says there are under attack :/

"
Bepis20/01/2024 14:16
FYI this pedo is trying to attack the site and report it for lolicon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When caming thsi side online.
it is down 1,5 Days. Please help me i need cards and serahc very god sides.Please no yukiportal is shit.und aknztar has not many chars.But not all they has illusioncard are very shit .
Please help me.
Besides Bepis we have Kemono (search "HS2") or Kemono search for Artists (example GetDownCrazy for clothings) ,
Kenzato Booru (be aware: very slow site) - and if you find a card there you like search also after it´s creator there.

Also look at signature of people sharing cards here, most show a link where they store their work

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Can you re-share this card. The one you uploaded before is not valid HS2 card

View attachment 3300871
It is not working for me either. I did find the original post by Dabowe here:
But you will need to login to that pan.baidu sharing hub to get the card. I do not have an account so maybe someone here can login and grab the Luna card?

Reactions: bc0204 and turbojoe

Jack547

May 6, 2020
It is not working for me either. I did find the original post by Dabowe here:
But you will need to login to that pan.baidu sharing hub to get the card. I do not have an account so maybe someone here can login and grab the Luna card?
hello, link on baidu invalid. i have uu-gg acc, also zodgame and of course i have baidu acc. link is invalid

i found her in zodgame

Last edited:
Reactions: bc0204 and FXU
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes