[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jack547

May 6, 2020
It is not working for me either. I did find the original post by Dabowe here:
But you will need to login to that pan.baidu sharing hub to get the card. I do not have an account so maybe someone here can login and grab the Luna card?
hello, link on baidu invalid. i have uu-gg acc, also zodgame and of course i have baidu acc. link is invalid

i found her in zodgame

Last edited:
Reactions: bc0204 and FXU

arabaxus

Sep 17, 2017
I also have a password dilemma... I have been visiting this website called Yuki Portal. I wanted to grab a copy of this guy called Sudako's characters. However, it seems this person does not want people outside Japan sharing in his work--which makes me want a copy even more so. :LOL: If anyone here has the ability to solve his password riddle, that would be really great.

pw is "han"

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
hello, link on baidu invalid. i have uu-gg acc, also zodgame and of course i have baidu acc. link is invalid

i found her in zodgame
Good on ya, Jacko! :)
Thanks to your sharing, I was able to load Dabowe's Luna finally and combine her with a fairly nice scifi character I found on Bepis this morning. Here is the offspring. :geek:
Joined Luna.png and HS2ChaF_20240127194943581.png

to get:
HS2ChaF_20240128084644887.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm missing a chun li hs2 mod of this card, can anyone please share it with me? thank you so much! View attachment 3302614
link:
As Soulworker said.

But IMO best Chun-Li character card is from cunihinx , clothing from Getdowncrazy

Edit - found it: is included in Modpack Bleeding Edge (you must have activated "Experimental Mode" to download this Modpack via InitSetting), but you can directly download this one here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxRivers
Jan 31, 2022
Did a bunch of super old cards get nuked from db.bepis? I screwed up my install and just decided to reinstall since it wasn't working and forgot to save the cards and now I can't find a small chunk of the ones I had a week ago...

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Did a bunch of super old cards get nuked from db.bepis? I screwed up my install and just decided to reinstall since it wasn't working and forgot to save the cards and now I can't find a small chunk of the ones I had a week ago...
Not sure if you guys know but Bepis has been under a repetitious DDos attack by a hacker. That is why it comes and goes lately. The admin may be purging older caches to open up resources.

Reactions: turbojoe
Jan 31, 2022
Not sure if you guys know but Bepis has been under a repetitious DDos attack by a hacker. That is why it comes and goes lately. The admin may be purging older caches to open up resources.
Ah that sucks, I wonder if they are going to restore the cards after things calm down. I saw someone was uploading bad cards but didn't know about the DDoS

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Not a very interesting character, I'm just trying out editing the occlusion map for clothing cutouts. I think it turned out ok. I like that it doesn't affect the ability to change the color like editing the main texture.

Also check that custom card frame that is unreadable from the character loading menu and hides part of the character.
Damn, I'm so cool!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Card:
HS2ChaF_20240117163738216_Tsuchihashi Motoko_GenericNeet.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes