[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a way in the editor to make accessories like percings only become visible when clothes are removed?
I can't seem to find it, but it looks a little silly to have barbells that go through the bra and shirt, and basically pin your clothes to you.

Edit: The reason I ask here is because once i've fixed this issue, the character will be ready to post.
... possibly still a question for the main thread, in hindsight.
Oh well, here we are.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way in the editor to make accessories like percings only become visible when clothes are removed?
I can't seem to find it, but it looks a little silly to have barbells that go through the bra and shirt, and basically pin your clothes to you.

Edit: The reason I ask here is because once i've fixed this issue, the character will be ready to post.
... possibly still a question for the main thread, in hindsight.
Oh well, here we are.
in the better repack, ther is a ''push up plugin''
it lets you flatten the nipples under cloths or hide ''attachments''

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
in the better repack, ther is a ''push up plugin''
it lets you flatten the nipples under cloths or hide ''attachments''
Hmm. I'm not actually sure how to use any of the mods. I'll have to look into it.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
i want to post a new scene,
and since i'm super obsessed with Xiua lately, she will participate again
I hope I don't annoy you with these stories......;)

i used the same parts again...... much less this time.... still not every part out of the story will be in the scene. but most.

Xiua ''Adventure' part deux :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2020_0403_2037_04_389.png

contains masturbating Xiua as Dummy for your card

not includet are the ''handcuffs'' and the vibrator, but they are parts of the mods from last time.

hope you enjoy!!

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
The last one is a Shan direct export, using the Exporter mod. Not sure if anyone posted that yet. The white haired girl is a modified version of a fantasy character that was in R1. The other 2 are ones I made. Lots of attention given to precise colors/placements/accessories in the first 3. I have high standards.
AISChaF_20200329064248412.png AISChaF_20200401153531742.png AISChaF_20200403125225024.png Shan - Asset Rip.png

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
She's clumsy. A bit beat up. The bandages were made with eye bandages. The scar is a paint swatch, as is the bandaid on her arm. Really wish there were more 'Paint' slots.
View attachment 607719
i see, thank you. yes two paint slots are really not enogh for some characters......

i'd wish one character card could have more then one outfit..... like in hs. :rolleyes:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, I only have material editor and clothes overlay.
I thought the repack came with all the mods you needed?
edit: Oh, it's an optional one, you just shuffle it into the right file.
Ok.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Huh, I only have material editor and clothes overlay.
I thought the repack came with all the mods you needed?
edit: Oh, it's an optional one, you just shuffle it into the right file.
Ok.

Thanks for the help anyway.
oh sry i forgot...... it is there. in the game folder under '' [OPTIONAL] Mods''

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
a new card but had no time for a story or scene around her. had to share anyway she is gorgeous.

Mina 25 Years old.
she is very insecure about her breasts and hates them. all her female friends and colleagues have these modelesque A or B Cup breasts, and Mina thinks that hers are way too big for her body. they get far too much attention, which she don't like at all.

it would be a total shame if she were forced to show them to everyone, with maximum attention and couldn't do anything about it ;) :sneaky:
maybe in some upcoming szene.....

min1.png

min2.png

min3.png

min4.png

AISChaF_20200405132212326.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes