[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

svdeace

Mar 31, 2020
Most are in the discussion thread as well:

Doctored by DUO means they started as downloaded cards and I added my own preferences to them.
They are NOT my original work - just mods of others.

Friday has turned out to be my favorite. She works her butt off all day then offers it to you at night.

The most work: Yoko. She started out as one of those outlandishly proportioned abominations, but had a good face to start to work with. You could probably call her an original as I changed just about everything.

View attachment 525081 View attachment 525082 View attachment 525083 View attachment 525084 View attachment 525085 View attachment 525086 View attachment 525087 View attachment 525088 View attachment 525089 View attachment 525090 View attachment 525091 View attachment 525092 View attachment 525093 View attachment 525094 View attachment 525097 View attachment 525098
how to download them?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
This is Alex, 19 Years old. she is a real tomboy and outside every minute in summer biking, exploring the forest, swimming at the lake. well..... there was not much to do in this small village.

alex1.png

alex2.png

All her best friends the past years were guys and for them she was just one of them...... until this summer.

They bet on a soccer game and alex was absolutely certain to win, so she accepted every wager.
One of the boys said:''if you lose, you have to wear whatever we want when we are at the lake. the whole summer vacation long''

That would be severel weeks, and Alex never wore anything else to swim then uncomplicatet, fast drying competition swimsuits.
She always wore them right under her clothes so she didn't have to worry about changing clothes infront of the boys, she also hated bikinis and didn't want to show more skin than absolutely necessary ......
but she couldn't loose with her favorite team.......

alex2.1.png

long story short..... her team lost....

she hated everything she had to wear the next weeks and was either angry or super embarrassed......
every option was worse and more hummiliating than the one before......

bet1.png

bet2.png

bet3.png

..... but by far the worst was ''just handcuffs''. she never felt more ashamed in her life especially infront of her guy friends.

bet6.png

bet4.png

bet5.png

since it was the boys favorite, she had to ''wear'' that everytime at the lake. the hancuffs came off only for swimming or when absolutely necessary.

secretly she liked it to be so bare and helpless, and the feeling of the handcuffs that don't allow her to cover a tiny bit of her body. But she would never admit this to the boys.
Every night she fantasized about beeing a slavegirl and came hard at that thought.
She wished the boys would treat her more like a slave girl and force her to do degrading things.

Maybe she could loose the next bet on purpose....

since you can only set one outfit per card, alex has her basic outfit:

AISChaF_20200309214439904.png

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Here are 5 girls i use

I have also added my WIP house for ruins, only i am not that good at building in this game
Ifyou can give me tips on how to make it beter am happy to hear them
there was this realy helpful member in the forum named eroshane

https://f95zone.to/members/eroshane.1635904/

check out his posts in the main ai thread, he made really cool houses and very supportive posts

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
here is a character i worked on, mostly the attachment took a good amount of time because it has currently 47 pieces.
One time shown with armor and clothes and one time without anything on.

If you want to use the armor on other characters then some parts will glitch a bit more into the body if the character has smaller breast, a bigger butt, is height wise smaller. those issues can be fixed but require a good amount of fine tuning.

tested it on 10 different character with different measurement each.

smaller breasts are neglectable mostly, its under breast glitching into the body.
with a bigger butt the rear plates need to be moved outwards more or else the butt cheeks poke through.
tested different poses alot seem fine without attachments going into body parts which took alot of fine tuning.

AISChaF_20200331005155834.png
AISChaF_20200331182347477.png

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The Elle Fanning card was the best one I have seen so far, too bad it is so hard to make "western" looking cards and also is it possible to convert HS cards to AIS?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
You made me do it, you know.

I was going to go in and reduce her nipples and nose just a bit and got a little carried away. Not near as much as I do to most, though. Boobs, pubes, face and skin (Nyaa is just too blotchy for me), but the rest is pretty much original with scaling removed.

What's really weird is that I haven't touched this one since I first saved it. I usually tweak them constantly while in-game, but not this one. This is a copy from her original save.

I named her Alexa to keep her separate from your original. I hadn't brought Alex into the game yet, as the two of them together would probably kill me.

What a way to go, though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 604103

wow, i like it very much :giggle:

at first i made her eyes green too, but as i made the screenshots with the bikinis, i thought she looked to ''cold''
but i guess i just had the wrong green, yours is way better.

for the nipples..... yeah i know, i tend to make them rather a notch too big...... first because i kinda like it, and second because i think bigger means more noteicable, and since she doesn't want them to be seen and noticed(at first), it increases the feeling of shame and embarrassment around the pictured situation.

i thaught so about nyaas skinn too. but i used it for a card a while ago anyway and now i like this skin the most, together with ''slender 2'':ROFLMAO:
i use this combination way too often, except for very pale ones like the ''adorable quarantine buddy''

her name is Alex, just because its a unisex name and more suitable for a tomboy than a feminine name

I see you removed her earring, that's a very importent item, it gives her +5 independence and +3 reluctans :ROFLMAO:

hope you survive, good luck :giggle:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
I have made a new Girl!!!
I don't want to compare her to any other card from anyone else.
But compared to my own cards, she beats every single one.
she is cuter, prettier and more alluring than any other card i made before......
my favorite now
but enough..... let's start:

Her name is Xiua, she is 24 years old and chinese but lives in Paris.
She is a Thief, a professional one, specialized in art robbery from museums and galleries.
The press in Paris calls her ''Le chat'' the cat, because of the business card she always leaves with a cat's paw on it.
Well.... she dresses like a cat too, but the police never caught her so they don't know this.

x1.png
x2.png
x3.png
x4.png
x5.png

as luck would have it, I managed to catch her.
how????
i don't know..... mainly luck...... much luck
but i will use this luck to our advantage and use her to show you my new construction i made.

i will hide this story again behind a ''spoiler'' tag, just to not make this post unnecessarily long.

i used the same parts as for my last scene + the awesome cage from Conquestus:

it's for free!!!

Presentation Project no. 2 :

i will check the scene once more to avoid the problems from the last time

AISChaF_20200401131625462.png

edit:

okay, now here is the scene.
i removed the cage, since i forgot to save xiua in it, and several chain parts i only used for the screenshots.
it's just the construction with xiua in it to replace with any other character you like.
should fit better than the last time........
if you change the position of the lags, most of the time the seat is too low and needs to be adjusted.
i dont recommend to use IK, because that fucks up her spine...... but of course you can try.
oh, and the pelvis looks very strange from the side because the bone structure does not allow such extreme leg positions.
i tried much''position fine tuning'', but couldn't do better .......
Have fun and good luck

2020_0402_1151_44_566.png

god...... she is too adorable....

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes