[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
If that .png is supposed to be a card, it's not working. I don't know if it's the size, proportions or the alpha, but my system won't see it at all.
If it's not a card, please delete that post, as this is a card sharing thread only and not here as an ego booster or free ad space for your web site.
well damn, I had d/l'd that as well. sure enough, soon as I started the game it told me "NOPE" and moved it to a new folder labeled "old"

Remember people, this is a "Share My Shit" thread not a "Pimp My Shit" thread! lol

ETA: worse case, it'll be reported and deleted by a mod

lyzard23

Nov 15, 2019
Hello guys, is there a way to convert old illusion cards to AI Girl?

i want to use this card in AI Shoujyo game but when i put it to female folder and launch the game, the game creates a folder named "old" under the famele-male folder and sends that card to this folder. Is there a way to use these cards in AI Shoujyo ?

Reactions: Scrichta
Mar 25, 2020
Leon Scott Kennedy
Lightly modded. Should resemblance with Leon even if without mod, unless it screw up with slider. If you want to use it as exactly as it is, recommended to use this mod package:
[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4 for Japanese version (
)
for STEAM platform, use MalyMarco HF Patch for AI-Shoujo v2.0.1 (
)
Black.png

ploretus

Mar 16, 2019
View attachment 525071
Illusion's AI Girl stores Characters, Coordinates (clothing), and Housing as .png files, referred to as (trading) cards, with all data included, making it possible to share your work with others by simply sharing the relatively small .png file.

The [ILLUSION] AI Girl (AI 少女) - Discussion Thread has become so large I thought I'd start this thread for card sharing - and only card sharing.
Pictures are welcome IF they are examples for a card attached in the same post,
but this is not a picture sharing thread.

For game discussion or modding help please refer to the threads linked below.

File locations within your AI Girl directory (i.e.: [Drive]:\Illusion\AI-Shoujo)

Characters:
\UserData\chara\female
\UserData\chara\male

Coordinates (clothing):
\UserData\coordinate

Housing:
\UserData\housing\01 (Beach/Forest)
\UserData\housing\02 (Ruins)
\UserData\housing\03 (Housing Island)

Cardframe files - the background and border (front) for the cards:
\UserData\cardframe\Back (504x704, the card background)(.png)
\UserData\cardframe\Front (504x704, the card border, requires Alpha channel)(.png)

To download a card:
Right click on the picture
Mouse down to "Save Image As..." (or similar, according to your browser)
Save the .png file in the proper directory listed above

Other AI Girl threads:

[ILLUSION] AI Girl (AI 少女) - Discussion Thread

AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Other AI Girl card sources:

Card Utility Links:

hello friends where can you download the game? thanks

lyzard23

Nov 15, 2019
The settings and bone structures are too different to be able to use anything except AI cards.
Illusion attempted to include converters in prior games (SBPR to HS) but, for the most part, they were abysmal failures. Even their converter from the trial version hoses up colors, especially skin tones.

You might try editing that one in HS, recording the settings (screen caps) and duplicating what you can in AI.
Can you explain it a bit for a newbie? I'm not very familiar with these terms. Do i need honey select game to edit this card ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can somebody explain to me how to download a character from this thread...
Characters come in the form of cards, as an example Fibito posted two character cards just above. Save the card and put it the UserData\chara\female folder (if the cards for a girl).

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes