[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Unfortunately map controller only works on some maps. Or at least I've never been able to figure out how to get it to work on all maps. The vanilla maps seem to consistently work, but the others are mostly miss from my experience.
There's a difference, if you add a 'map' or and item, that is made as a map. Really adding a map should make the map controller being active and you can move things around or disable them (items, walls, lights,...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are maps, that are done as items instead, those won't have the map controller active, and you can only move or scale them as a whole.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
still not sure what registeryfixer does, also dont have it. I know that hs1 comes with it
The "[BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer" you will find in your game main folder where the .exe´s are.
I guess this batch file is activating your game in the Windows Registry.

As I said I never used this and game is running fine.

Reactions: letskillbitches
Nov 28, 2021
You show issues never seen before - I wonder what´s wrong with your game? o_O

So sry - no clue what happens here :cry:
Have you watched any unusual behavior in your loading window while loading the plugins?
View attachment 3660759
1716417646024.png
(the plugins do load... slower than used to)
i think it all started after when i ran kkkupdater. or downloaded that BepisDB plugin

Edit: it was the BepisDB plugin, its fixed now

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Well guys, it seems I was right all along about Xyth24's mods. I have spent two days on and off repacking his Xingcai mod in a way that I thought would be a world different to how he had her originally. All 4 people I tried to share the updated zipmod with got this same slice of scary. :( Hopefully, someone with programmer savvy will figure out how to crack his mods someday--like they do PC apps. ;) But for now if you like Xyth24's work, you have to subscribe to his .

1716427304518.png
Also I should mention that you may only download his "release" mods under the normal tiers. That's like a dozen or so. He also has dozens more 'crowdfund" mods that you can request 1 (or 2) of each month for 110US dollars. That's $55 dollars per new character mod, plus you agree to allow him to add copy protection to your machine so his mods are not redistributed.

84686635_p2.png
If you wish to know exactly what all Xyth24 has created for Honey Select 2 in his career, check out these pages starting on . I would say he's done roughly 130 characters all up that you can request.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, it seems I was right all along about Xyth24's mods, blokies. I have spent two days on and off repacking his Xingcai mod in a way that I thought would be a world different to how he had her originally. All 4 people I tried to share the updated zipmod with got this same slice of scary.
Anyway I was never really happy with Xyth24´s characters, cuz most are typical anime (that´s not my preferred style) and the face zipmods dont allow any tweaking.

And I´m tweaking character cards for my life gladly.............;)

Reactions: GrimbleGromble
Mar 30, 2021
The never-ending process of editing and re-editing and re-reediting cards never stops! And neither does browsing bepis for more cards to tweak, edit and mold into something like this. :)

Next Gen Skin Textures (and shaders!) and High Poly Body are a must and latest repack version is preferable!

HS2ChaF_20240523193251769.png

(more appropriate thumbnail size) :)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
There's a difference, if you add a 'map' or and item, that is made as a map. Really adding a map should make the map controller being active and you can move things around or disable them (items, walls, lights,...)

There are maps, that are done as items instead, those won't have the map controller active, and you can only move or scale them as a whole.
yup I did see that. It's just that even the "map" maps (not the item maps) don't all allow movement of items. Some do, some don't. Not sure if there's any way to tell which do without just using the map and trying. For example the map I'm trying to move the chair is AILegend's Tiny home 2. The chair I was trying to shift around was Bmo. Just won't move no matter what I try.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes