[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
High Poly Body are a must and latest repack version is preferable!
Regarding HP Body is to add that this uncensor body is existing since 08-2021 (= BR R6) and is known to have clipping issues with (most) non High Poly clothing.
Also this body may cause significantly FPS drop.

By far more important for my reworks are the meanwhile better skin textures (not only Hanmens) and head mods (at the moment I´m reworking all my cards with DBLIn´s face types and K1T0-K1TN skins).
Instead of HP body I´m more and more using ABMX BoneMod.

Reactions: friggnwiggn

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Regarding HP Body is to add that this uncensor body is existing since 08-2021 (= BR R6) and is known to have clipping issues with (most) non High Poly clothing.

By far more important for my reworks are the meanwhile better skin textures (not only Hanmens) and head mods (at the moment I´m reworking all my cards with DBLIn´s face types and K1T0-K1TN skins).
This "High Poly Body" you mention, is it from this PrettyJacked guy or some other?

I tested what I found via PJ, had no FPS issues and as you can tell a considerable variance between the body meshes--save for it appears on the breast areas, which do not seem to be updated as much. For example, notice the left version, how it is a slight more blocky than the right at the curve of the back? See how the right copy is more smooth?
innie-lq-inniehp-3.jpg
With her breasts, they seem perfect to me in both copies. But you can see her shoulders are a bit smoother on the right.
innie-lq-inniehp-2.jpg
As for her ass, THIS was the kicker for me--punt intended. That tail rudder is ROUND and SOUND.
innie-lq-inniehp.jpg
Here is one more model--this time with giant breasts... the left side you can see the blockiness especially at their underareas, whilst the right side... I so love this video game.
1716694054265.png 1716694092085.png 1716693977229.png
Per this evidence, I intend to move to this body style for good--one more step closer to realism in Illusion modding. Thank you Joe for introducing me to this new mod, sir! :)

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2021

No doubt, like 90% of the clothing clips bad -- but thankfully the majority of newer clothing released over the past few years doesn't clip at all. There is also making use of high poly pantyhose + overlays to make non-clipping socks, etc.

The best thing about high poly body is it eliminates the rather blocky ass area of the vanilla model. Tis paramount when making a properly shaped derriere or when you don't want to hide the body shape behind all manner of clothing.

The model and texture tends to kill FPS on scenes with more than two lighting source, more than two characters or pretty much anything else that involves complex animations combined with custom weighted boobs and ass!

But its totally worth it. :)

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This "High Poly Body" you mention, is it from this PrettyJacked guy or some other?

I tested what I found via PJ, had no FPS issues and as you can tell a considerable variance between the body meshes--save for it appears on the breast areas, which do not seem to be updated as much. For example, notice the left version, how it is a slight more blocky than the right at the curve of the back? See how the right copy is more smooth?
View attachment 3666816
With her breasts, they seem perfect to me in both copies. But you can see her shoulders are a bit smoother on the right.
View attachment 3666884
As for her ass, THIS was the kicker for me--punt intended. That tail rudder is ROUND and SOUND. Per that, I intend to move to this body style for good--one more step closer to realism in Illusion modding.
View attachment 3666887
Thank you Joe for introducing me to this new mod, sir! :)
I have mostly Daintys body in mind.
HP-Bodies(Dainty).jpg HP-Bodies(Dainty)-clipping.jpg
See the clipping warning from 2021
HP-Bodies(Dainty)-warning.jpg

Yours SAC showing only a little gap on bra backside
HP-sac-clipping.jpg

Btw thanks for the link, will give them mods from PrettyJacked a try.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Heeeeee.
No, thanks, i'll pass :oops:

Edit : Also normals have not been corrected (small boobs shadows bug).
It seems more testing of these HP bodies are warranted.
1716575155464.png
With the body designated simply High Poly, there are none of the glitch artifacts as the new guy displayed. I also have the same body he used and...
1716575253629.png
Obviously some of the custom bodies are bad. But not all... :)
1716575397669.png
And this is that new non-clipping High Poly version, which may be the best choice of the bunch.
1716575817054.png

Last edited:

totaldecay78

Dec 28, 2017
I'm done testing with just the charamaker...
I won't go into further testing and delete that mod ASAP =)

It's a thing to edit meshes, it's another to get the weight painting right.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Be that as it may, mostly I´m sticking on good old Maliweis - undoubtendly they´re still the best looking pussies for HS2, eventually Profundis too.

The actual BP5´s are needing too much work in ABMX to look good but have good physics. Sometimes using the puffy versions (Pn).

totaldecay78

Dec 28, 2017
good old Maliweis
you mean the infamous "axe wound pussy" around since PPD or something? :ROFLMAO:

Btw, i tweaked the [BP]sac.roastie2 uncensor for (subtle) better in action look (edited some vertices and some weight maps at the genital level, don't expect some secret magic, meshes are low poly), and a detailmaintex file to get a wet crotch look (use with material editor).

(the zip file goes directly into the mods folder, too lazy to rename it to .zipmod)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
you mean the infamous "axe wound pussy" around since PPD or something? :ROFLMAO:

Btw, i tweaked the [BP]sac.roastie2 uncensor for (subtle) better in action look (edited some vertices and some weight maps at the genital level, don't expect some secret magic, meshes are low poly), and a detailmaintex file to get a wet crotch look (use with material editor).

(the zip file goes directly into the mods folder, too lazy to rename it to .zipmod)
Working in game too or only Studio?

totaldecay78

Dec 28, 2017
I must admit i never use the main game except for charamaker....
For real, if you could test it ingame and tell me if you encouter any issue (you should not), please do so.

(i basically extracted the existing [BP]sac.roastie2 uncensor (from futaboy?), changed its ID and shit, edited some vertices and weight maps because sliced in half clits and weird labias behaviour just trigger me, removed the shitty overlay, repackaged it, tested it in charamaker and studio)

Edit, here's the kind of look i'm working for in studio (no penetration), used an item to simulate the vaginal entry, placed into the hip :
meh_01.png
I'm still fucking annoyed at the shitty UV map and weight maps, but i'm way too lazy to spend a week in that crap to fix it, because it would imply increasing the poly count, correcting the weight maps, correcting the textures, etc.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes