[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2021
You are a genius!
I followed the instructions. and it worked perfectly. Many thanks.
i wonder if it is possible to use your script to download attachments of any kemono channel? And it just saves the zip file but does not unzip it.
In principle, scraping others' kemono.su channels should not be difficult. The script currently has sjjpl's name and channel ID hard-coded and assumes that attached ZIP/RAR archives are laid out the way that sjjpl typically uses. Details that would be needed to port it to another channel:
  • What is the channel ID?
  • What gets attached to posts in this channel? Raw zipmods, archives, images, etc.?
  • If the channel uses archives of some sort, how are the contents organized?
Which channel did you have in mind? Alternately, how's your python? :)

Hey baby, wanna see my python?

Reactions: trihieu22

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Thank you. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to buy anything on this site.
Do not have the opportunity--meaning you don't have a credit card or Paypal? Or you do not believe DBLin is worth paying? Because there is a difference.

Tell you a story, I recently had a HUGE shitbomb land on me. I lost a work project file I had spent two whole weeks building for my job. It was accidentally sent to the Recycle Bin and then deleted with a bunch of waste files. So first I got mega scared. Then I got mega angry. And finally I got mega desperate. I took my credit card and paid 171US for this app that is supposed to recover data that was just deleted from the Recycle Bin. Guess what? The app did find my precious file. It did restore it. But my file was CORRUPTED. I figured maybe I did something wrong so I tested the app using a simple 100kb JPG image file. I delete it to the Bin, erase the Bin, then fire up the app. It finds the JPG, and gets it back. But that little measly 100kb photo was also GD CORRUPTED. I obviously emailed the company and demanded a refund. They happily refused. That means I just paid $171 for fucking nothing. This same scenario repeated over and over is why we have so many pirate sites trading software freely online today. Xyth24 and other thieves like him are why we have F95zone, and Discords like that one recently axed by whatever.

I do like some of what Xyth24 does. That new Bunny character of his is a fuck fire. He is worth something to me. But Easeus/ OMG, they are 100% garbage. They took from me, and gave absolutely nothing back. They are not worth paying. EVER. Even if they go out of business. I think we can live in a world without Xyth24, also. He could quit today and I would be okay. But DBLin? Sjjpl? GDC? 7lac7c? Dark Ruler? Yoshi? Xeyniu? K1to?K!tn? They have their ways. But they are not thieves. They give and do not ask for much. What they make and sell adds flavor to the game we would never taste were it not for them. Because of that truth alone, they deserve something of value... for the value they give us.

What do you think?

Sep 15, 2021
It was accidentally sent to the Recycle Bin and then deleted with a bunch of waste files. So first I got mega scared. Then I got mega angry. And finally I got mega desperate. I took my credit card and paid 171US for this app that is supposed to recover data that was just deleted from the Recycle Bin. Guess what? The app did find my precious file. It did restore it. But my file was CORRUPTED. I figured maybe I did something wrong so I tested the app using a simple 100kb JPG image file. I delete it to the Bin, erase the Bin, then fire up the app. It finds the JPG, and gets it back. But that little measly 100kb photo was also GD CORRUPTED.
Yeah, un-delete isn't magic. When something gets deleted (as in deleted from Recycle Bin or whatever), the sectors of your disk (or flash chip, etc.) that held it get marked as unused, as do a few operating system records about the file. The data doesn't actually get overwritten -- that would be inefficient. But since those bits of your storage device are unused, the next thing that you write to your storage device might overwrite parts of it. And modern operating systems are writing all sorts of things in the background ALL THE TIME.

What undeletion software does is search the parts of your storage device that are marked as unused for things that look like files. Then it tries to piece them back together. But if some parts of your file have been overwritten, then the best that you get back is a corrupted file: some parts of it might be as they were originally; other parts are actually parts of something that that was written over it. There's nothing that your overpriced piece of software could have done about it, assuming that it wasn't scamware in the first place.

If this ever happens to you again, STOP EVERYTHING and shut down your computer. Do not let it install updates, do not pass go, do not collect your measly $200. Pull the plug if you have to. Using some other computer, set up a bootable USB drive with some recovery software on it. Ubuntu Linux even comes with . Boot the original computer from that; you might need to mess with your BIOS/UEFI settings to change the boot order. Use the tools from your recovery drive to try to extract files from the original drive. But you still have no guarantee of getting what you wanted back.

Last edited:

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Do not have the opportunity--meaning you don't have a credit card or Paypal? Or you do not believe DBLin is worth paying? Because there is a difference.

Tell you a story, I recently had a HUGE shitbomb land on me. I lost a work project file I had spent two whole weeks building for my job. It was accidentally sent to the Recycle Bin and then deleted with a bunch of waste files. So first I got mega scared. Then I got mega angry. And finally I got mega desperate. I took my credit card and paid 171US for this app that is supposed to recover data that was just deleted from the Recycle Bin. Guess what? The app did find my precious file. It did restore it. But my file was CORRUPTED. I figured maybe I did something wrong so I tested the app using a simple 100kb JPG image file. I delete it to the Bin, erase the Bin, then fire up the app. It finds the JPG, and gets it back. But that little measly 100kb photo was also GD CORRUPTED. I obviously emailed the company and demanded a refund. They happily refused. That means I just paid $171 for fucking nothing. This same scenario repeated over and over is why we have so many pirate sites trading software freely online today. Xyth24 and other thieves like him are why we have F95zone, and Discords like that one recently axed by whatever.

I do like some of what Xyth24 does. That new Bunny character of his is a fuck fire. He is worth something to me. But Easeus/ OMG, they are 100% garbage. They took from me, and gave absolutely nothing back. They are not worth paying. EVER. Even if they go out of business. I think we can live in a world without Xyth24, also. He could quit today and I would be okay. But DBLin? Sjjpl? GDC? 7lac7c? Dark Ruler? Yoshi? Xeyniu? K1to?K!tn? They have their ways. But they are not thieves. They give and do not ask for much. What they make and sell adds flavor to the game we would never taste were it not for them. Because of that truth alone, they deserve something of value... for the value they give us.

What do you think?
I agree with almost everything EXCEPT for Xyth24 - even before I was forced to leave Patreon I only paid him 5 dollarinos for his old mods, paying him fucking 55 for ONE is insane, I don't care how ''fuck fire'' his Bunny character is and iirc it'll take a year ( or is it never now?) for Bunny character to become available for lower tiers. The whoreshit with encryption is even worse, imagine giving your PC info so a modder sleeps better at night after selling you shit he has no rights to. ''Pay me premium AND leak your info to use it''. Fuck him.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

What do you think?
Hi!
I'm in the same page as El Captain. Too much thieves around lurking for horny preys. I also have a tale: In the past I wanted an HS2 card so bad that I spent a suscription in some HS2 card's artist and get that chick, only to realize that the card was so common, unflavored. It happens that most artist make-up their work so it looks pretty but actually it is not.

I don't rely on patreons 100% locked. There is no way to know the quality of the work until you open ur wallet and spent. The same happened with an asian card creator: tons of "beautifull" cards heavly manipulated that those cards went impossible to play with them because they were broken due to the bonemod adjust. Body proportions out of any reasonable, logic range, in that case I didn't buy anything, some cards were leaked and I tested that. pure garbage.

Sharing some of the own work is the best movement a creator can make. those greedy people that wants to be rich making cards that mostly can be done with some average skill are in my blacklist.
You may want to ask around before buy anyting. A few creators and moders have enough prestige to trust them. we know who they are.

Here is my shared card to be in rail.
Katia M_火星人.png

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Yeah, un-delete isn't magic. When something gets deleted (as in deleted from Recycle Bin or whatever), the sectors of your disk (or flash chip, etc.) that held it get marked as unused, as do a few operating system records about the file. The data doesn't actually get overwritten -- that would be inefficient. But since those bits of your storage device are unused, the next thing that you write to your storage device might overwrite parts of it. And modern operating systems are writing all sorts of things in the background ALL THE TIME.

What undeletion software does is search the parts of your storage device that are marked as unused for things that look like files. Then it tries to piece them back together. But if some parts of your file have been overwritten, then the best that you get back is a corrupted file: some parts of it might be as they were originally; other parts are actually parts of something that that was written over it. There's nothing that your overpriced piece of software could have done about it, assuming that it wasn't scamware in the first place.

If this ever happens to you again, STOP EVERYTHING and shut down your computer. Do not pass let it install updates, do not pass go, do not collect your measly $200. Pull the plug if you have to. Using some other computer, set up a bootable USB drive with some recovery software on it. Ubuntu Linux even comes with . Boot the original computer from that; you might need to mess with your BIOS/UEFI settings to change the boot order. Use the tools from your recovery drive to try to extract files from the original drive. But you still have no guarantee of getting what you wanted back.
Sir, you ARE a genius! I did that just now using my JPG test and actually got the file back this time!! Not a single sector of corruption on her. :geek:
hidkateforgenesis906daz3d.jpg
As for Bunny...
QQ截图20240824144519.jpg
I don't know. She is really something, maybe the guy's best.

Reactions: soso07

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
How about that Xyth24 Marie Rose then you could be a better/helpful Hypocrite. ;)
Don't I know it. I have only tried Yuffie, Tifa Neo, Tessa, Hitomi, and Lei Fang. You guys know my success thus far has pretty much been a pure/dumb luck sandwich.

Last edited:

trihieu22

Aug 27, 2018
In principle, scraping others' kemono.su channels should not be difficult. The script currently has sjjpl's name and channel ID hard-coded and assumes that attached ZIP/RAR archives are laid out the way that sjjpl typically uses. Details that would be needed to port it to another channel:
  • What is the channel ID?
  • What gets attached to posts in this channel? Raw zipmods, archives, images, etc.?
  • If the channel uses archives of some sort, how are the contents organized?
Which channel did you have in mind? Alternately, how's your python? :)

Hey baby, wanna see my python?
This is my favorite artist. . He attach the CARD as *.png, sometimes a rar compressed file. or Mega link.

Can you write a script that can collect all PNG, RAR, zip files?. In case the post has a redirect link, it will record and contain it in a txt file. Or simply save the post content in a txt file.

Such a script I think can rip all the artists on Kemono.

P/s: These two artists also have similar ways of storing:

If I had to do it manually it would take me all day clicking continuously. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tking441 and soso07

killercaterpiller

Apr 18, 2018
Here's almost 400 cards in my " " folder. (1.3GB)

Bonus: Here's my . (only 345MB, because I didn't keep those weirdly massive Rebeccas people were making. Loli's not my thing anyway, I usually keep those in a folder to be changed into dwarves and gnomes.)

Most cards are unmodified from source. Some I have tweaked. I usually preview any card I download, fix any bugs (like AI uncensors giving HS2 girls weird muscle arms), and remove penises.
Links broken :( would love to see whats in the Robot one!

XakSL

Aug 15, 2024
Hi all,

Just wondering, why do some characters have veins on their breasts? I can't seem to add or edit it in character creation under the skin section, skin type, etc. I don't think it's the skin type that affects it, because when I change to various skin types, I can still see the veins on the breasts. It seems like it's part of the character when the creators design them. Does anyone know how to edit it? Additionally, how do I add moles to different body parts? Thank you!
If you want to add/remove veins the simplest way is to open Material Editor on Body and there you'll find a Veins Opacity slider.
It may not be available on standard body shader (I have't check) but for sure it is avilable if you use Hanmen's body shader.

Reactions: Vanderlei.Lukens

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
If you want to add/remove veins the simplest way is to open Material Editor on Body and there you'll find a Veins Opacity slider.
It may not be available on standard body shader (I have't check) but for sure it is avilable if you use Hanmen's body shader.
No, sir. That one is only for Hanmen shaders.

Not sure if this is the proper place to ask but how do I go about joining the Discord for card sharing?
Well the Illusion Soft Discord is here:

The F95Zone Discord is here: https://discord.f95zone.to/

There also used to be a third-party F95zone Discord. But it was shut down just last month for some reason. If it was DMCA as they claim, I read that Discord will allow some owners to come back if they clean up their DMCA-flagged materials. The problem is those guys were apparently doing nothing but DMCA-flaggable materials, according to their members coming here to discuss the matter. So it is anyone's guess whether that Discord will resurface.

Last edited:

viyax

Mar 21, 2021
Don't I know it. I have only tried Yuffie, Tifa Neo, Tessa, Hitomi, and Lei Fang. You guys know my success thus far has pretty much been a pure/dumb luck sandwich.
Hi man, do you mean the new leifang one from Xyth24? I really want that mod. could you kindly share it, thx a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes