[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
The amount of bs and fantasies ppl like to spread around at the first chance never stop to amaze me.
The f95 discord server, which never had any affiliation with f95 but was called like that as a reference for the ppl who use this forum, it always been opened to literally everybody. And that's because it has absolutely nothing to hide/illegal, and for the records It didn't have neither KK, no vam, just hs1/2 mods.

Instead of wearing your tinfoil hat and spreading misinformations, would be better to talk and ask directly to the moderators. The reason it went off for a few days was for "copyright infringment", and "not related to mods". Mods cannot have any kind of copyrights cause 99.9% of the times they're recycled asset from other games. Make your researches if u don't know about it.
The only one who can hold such rights are the games producers.
Said game producers can file a report or a cease and desist usually when u're trying to make money out of them.
Which hironically they could do 'at any time' to almost every modder out there.
But luckly for them they don't seems to care much atm.

If instead the mods are shared for free it stay within the 'fair use' policy.

Despite Patreon offer a small copyright protection for a few bucks it become legit as long as you're creating asset from scratch.
And this is not the case for almost none modder out there.

Different story is, if I create something from 0 and i 'need to pay' (yes it cost money to own them) to own some copyrights
on my own creations. For instance, just to take a random one, hanmen code his own shaders and sell them on patreon. Potentially he can legit own copyrights on his creations and file a report if someone share them.
Nothing is recycled/stolen there, everything is made from scratch.

That said even discord always allow, in such cases, some time to remove the content that got reported.
End of the story.
End of the story? It seems not, considering people like yourself continue to pop from the shadows to champion it. Owners can create multiple private channels on a Discord. They can obscure them from even moderation staff if they wish. Perhaps they did this to you, as they seem to have done your fellow promoters coming here to stand up for them?

Discord does not take down servers unless something VERY BAD is happening using their software. You talk about copyright infringement. Okay. But then you say it's always been open, doing the very same sharing as it always did. Now it is not. That warrants some very serious scrutiny, sir.

You really need to do the math, as I said before. Because until the owner comes forward with proof (and I strongly recommend a truckload of it) showing otherwise, I shall keep my little foil hat right where it is. Anyone who reads this should do the same. I like getting great mods, same as the rest of us. But CP sharing mixed in; that's where I draw the line.

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
End of the story? It seems not, considering people like yourself continue to pop from the shadows to champion it. Owners can create multiple private channels on a Discord. They can obscure them from even moderation staff if they wish. Perhaps they did this to you, as they seem to have done your fellow promoters coming here to stand up for them?

Discord does not take down servers unless something VERY BAD is happening using their software. You talk about copyright infringement. Okay. But then you say it's always been open, doing the very same sharing as it always did. Now it is not. That warrants some very serious scrutiny, sir.

You really need to do the math, as I said before. Because until the owner comes forward with proof (and I strongly recommend a truckload of it) showing otherwise, I shall keep my little foil hat right where it is. Anyone who reads this should do the same. I like getting great mods, same as the rest of us. But CP sharing mixed in; that's where I draw the line.
I'd suggest to check your words specially when u don't know anything and u keep talking out of assumptions, despite u got just explained (mostly for general information not only for you). Defamation is a prosecutable crime and u're not immune either.

Reactions: zecon

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020

It's funny that this is the same person who didn't read the rules session of the server he was present at ;)
read rule 4 (spoiler rules)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I'd suggest to check your words specially when u don't know anything and u keep talking out of assumptions, despite u got just explained (mostly for general information not only for you). Defamation is a prosecutable crime and u're not immune either.
You are right. I do not know specifically anything about your Discord. That's the problem. No one apparently does. :rolleyes: Do you know who owned the Discord? Get them to come forward, show proof so we all can know what actually happened that was so bad their Discord was removed, and be done with it. It's really that simple.

It's funny that this is the same person who didn't read the rules session of the server he was present at ;)
read rule 4 (spoiler rules)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do not try to attack me, sir. I can understand why you might wish to "shoot the messenger" here, as they say. But do not try to attack me because I am not even a messenger! I am in the dark just like you. I do not know anything specific enough to help this matter, or I would post proof---as whomever the owner of that Discord should have done by now.

I only know I do not wish our sharing thread to be removed like the KK thread was because of bad people.

Last edited:

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I only know I do not wish our sharing thread to be removed like the KK thread was because of bad people.
So explain why you keep derailing it making speculative accusations about why the Discord was taken down?

I stop replying about this subject because its entirely off-topic and if you keep fanning the flames what will happen is one of the Moderators will get annoyed and then its a question of how much effort is to sanitize the thread compared to just delete it, I will just reiterate the reason this thread was locked was due to the KK thread, not the Discord ... F95 is not affiliated with the Discord and what happened there had no bearing on the forums ... unless you keep at it since all you doing is making accusations by keep implying there was a specific reason why it was taken down by Discord despite neither being a member or have any evidence, the only reason to do that as far I can see is trolling so do knock it off since I was a member and I am getting tired of this and I certainly DO NOT like the insinuation, expectantly the fact you keep making it.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
damm rko out of nowhere :whistle:
but fr tho will there be another discord made or nah?
Great question. Discord owner??? If you would please? We are all ears... :confused:

So explain why you keep derailing it making speculative accusations about why the Discord was taken down?

I stop replying about this subject because its entirely off-topic and if you keep fanning the flames what will happen is one of the Moderators will get annoyed and then its a question of how much effort is to sanitize the thread compared to just delete it, I will just reiterate the reason this thread was locked was due to the KK thread, not the Discord ... F95 is not affiliated with the Discord and what happened there had no bearing on the forums ... unless you keep at it since all you doing is making accusations by keep implying there was a specific reason why it was taken down by Discord despite neither being a member or have any evidence, the only reason to do that as far I can see is trolling so do knock it off since I was a member and I am getting tired of this and I certainly DO NOT like the insinuation, expectantly the fact you keep making it.
It appears you broke your no-reply resolution, sir. I am quite sure F95zone staff is monitoring this matter. They know as you will (when you go back and check for yourself) that those other people copied(dredged up) a post I had made a week or so ago back to the present(today). :mad: You know, when everyone was texting about it? This was my most recent post HERE which has NOTHING to do with your stupid discord. I only made one other before that, and it shared a card I had made as well.

If anyone is fanning flames, it is you and your fellows popping on here to bum about losing your GD haven. Where is the owner so he/she can enlighten us already?? Then it finally can be, as the Bahanut person said... end of the story.

Last edited:

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, guys, what are your favorite Skin/Build textures? I keep using Hooh's Pale/Active Skin, or K1TN UHD Skin 3 Skin. Do you guys use Hanmen's textures or Nyaacho skin textures? What is your preferred skin combination, or do you just pick anything?

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hey, guys, what are your favorite Skin/Build textures? I keep using Hooh's Pale/Active Skin, or K1TN UHD Skin 3 Skin. Do you guys use Hanmen's textures or Nyaacho skin textures? What is your preferred skin combination, or do you just pick anything?
I continue to push for realism in my characters so 's skin textures and 's are my primary go-tos.
1725108857104.png 1725108872372.png
1725108935073.png 1725108998872.png
Another sick method to boost the look is using Skin Overlays-like makeup for your character. :)
1725109109181.png
These you can make using Gimp or PS or you can grab premade ones at the Illusion Soft discord. Hope that helps!

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Taking more about K1to/K1tn, somehow they have managed to add 26 new pose animations to Maker!
1725118096865.png 1725118570356.png
They have a ton of free mods (hair mods and animations)that really improve the game directly (and freely) available at their .
1725118779045.png
And yes, I am K1TO/K!TN, as well as Roy12, Xyth24, and all the others some fsr think I am. :sneaky: Can you imagine that? One guy being all those Illusion modders all in one? Having to handle a half dozen Patreons, make regular posts at Discord, keep up the big ruse every single month?? I can imagine all the drugs they'd have to be on to do it. :p

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021
Taking more about K1to/K1tn, somehow they have managed to add 26 new pose animations to Maker!
View attachment 3986163 View attachment 3986176
They have a ton of free mods (hair mods and animations)that really improve the game directly (and freely) available at their .
View attachment 3986183
And yes, I am K1TO/K!TN, as well, Roy12, Xyth24, and all the others some have claimed I am. :sneaky: Can you imagine that? One guy being all those Illusion modders all in one? Having to handle a half dozen Patreons, make regular posts at Discord, keep up the ruse every single month?? I can imagine all the drugs they'd have to be on. :p
Hey sjjpl :p, may I suggest being more attentive to half-off states in your clothing mods? A lot of them just remove a couple bits, which ends up looking kinda weird.

You're sjjpl too, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Great_Old_One

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
I continue to push for realism in my characters so 's skin textures and 's are my primary go-tos.
View attachment 3985790 View attachment 3985791
View attachment 3985796 View attachment 3985805
Another sick method to boost the look is using Skin Overlays-like makeup for your character. :)
View attachment 3985810
These you can make using Gimp or PS or you can grab premade ones at the Illusion Soft discord. Hope that helps!
I will have to try Nyaacho's later when I get a chance now; it was always something I thought was outdated and/or low quality, ty

Sep 15, 2021
Does anyone here want ALL of sjjpl's mods?

As gets mentioned here from time to time, most or all of sjjpl's mods eventually get posted to . But it's really inconvenient to download everything from there: first off, there are nearly 700 of the things, and second, the order that they get posted bears little resemblance to the order that they appear. So you could spend all weekend clicking on links and extracting Zip/Rar files, only to need to repeat the exercise a couple months later when you want to update your collection.

I was tired of the endless click-extract loop so I went looking for a way to sort results on kemono.su into a more useful order. I did not find one. What I did find is that kemono.su has a public API. What can I do with that? EVERYTHING :)

The Python script in the attached archive will download ALL of sjjpl's public mods.
  1. Install (if you don't already have it).
  2. Install "requests" and "rarfile" from pip (if you don't already have them).
  3. Make sure that you have a RAR extraction tool (WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc.) in your system path. See for a list of supported tools.
  4. Run "python sjjpl-download.py <path-to-game-root>" (for example, "python sjjpl-download.py c:\Illusion\HS2")
  5. Sit back and enjoy yourself while you pull gigabytes of good-quality mods with no further effort.
Warning: Not tested on Windows. I don't use Windows myself, but at least one other person got it to work.

It shouldn't be too difficult to adapt the script to pull other people's mods from kemono.su. You'll mostly just need to figure out how they organize the contents of the files that they post and update the extraction code.

Last edited:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Stop spreading disinformation with wrong assumptions. That's how you can ruin one's reputation.
Krorus's discord has been DMCA'ed. Nothing more.

I'm pretty sure this GDC retard got mad we shared all his paywalled stuff up to this month.

And because i'm a nice guy here's the link to GDC's stuff :
Also the link to a lot of other paiwalled stuff (mods, scenes, etc) :
I just popped on here looking for Old Man Western Hair for...reasons aaaaaaaand apparently some sh*t went down while I was working this month. :)

Anyway, thanks for the drop :)

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Does anyone here want ALL of sjjpl's mods?

As gets mentioned here from time to time, most or all of sjjpl's mods eventually get posted to . But it's really inconvenient to download everything from there: first off, there are nearly 700 of the things, and second, the order that they get posted bears little resemblance to the order that they appear. So you could spend all weekend clicking on links and extracting Zip/Rar files, only to need to repeat the exercise a couple months later when you want to update your collection.

I was tired of the endless click-extract loop so I went looking for a way to sort results on kemono.su into a more useful order. I did not find one. What I did find is that kemono.su has a public API. What can I do with that? EVERYTHING :)

The Python script in the attached archive will download ALL of sjjpl's public mods.
  1. Install (if you don't already have it).
  2. Install "requests" and "rarfile" from pip (if you don't already have them).
  3. Run "python sjjpl-download.py <path-to-game-root>" (for example, "python sjjpl-download.py c:\Illusion\HS2")
  4. Sit back and relax while you pull gigabytes of good-quality mods with no further effort.
Warning: Not tested on Windows. I think that it should work but I don't use Windows, so let me know if it does something weird.

It shouldn't be too difficult to adapt the script to pull other people's mods from kemono.su. You'll mostly just need to figure out how they organize the contents of the files that they post and update the extraction code.
Very nice! I figure Kemono's owner added the API so they could find things easier also! :geek:Alternatively, you can also subscribe to Sjjpl's for 10US to get all their mods--including my latest...
HS2_2024-08-15-21-21-55-513 副本.jpg
I swear I really am just Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes