[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Tell you what? I will try to make her virtual self for you. But you have to promise you'll ask the REAL honey out. क्योंकि जब तक आप पता नहीं लगा लेते तब तक आपको कभी पता नहीं चलता। ;)

FreedomforMe

Jul 18, 2024

¿Someone has the card or the password to download?
Wow that guy is a total dik, I mean requires a password but no password hint lol. But I would totally love that Rangiku Hair mod from that page. If someone here knows how to crack it open to get the mod, we definitely appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Display_name245143

Exia2011

Sep 9, 2023
They want you to follow 2 back up X accounts in order to get the passwords. I've been waiting for almost 2 mouths for my follow requests to be approved, so don't get your hopes up.

XakSL

Aug 15, 2024
Is there a trick to making accurate overlays? I'm editing a pair of pants and the overlay is completely black. I'm just marking it with random colors until I find a spot I want to edit. Is there a better way?
Thanks, but that's for the body, so it won't work :(

BUT... I just figured out how to do it for the piece of clothing I was using!

The overlay for the exported texture looks like this:
View attachment 3975740
So trying to edit it without a template is big trial and error. What I did was go into Material Editor in the clothing section, and clicked on "Material Editor (Bottom)". Then I clicked "Export UV Maps" for all the pieces I wanted. So they Look like this:
View attachment 3975744

You right-click on the dumped overlay texture and click Open with 'Your Image Editing Software', and do the same for the UV Map. Then copy the entire dumped texture and paste it on top of the UV Map. It may need to be stretched to fit the entire window correctly (There shouldn't be any distort in the stretch, and it should stretch perfectly to the UV Map image size). After that lower the opacity of the dumped texture so the UV Map is visible, so it should look something like this:
View attachment 3975768
Now just edit the dumped texture layer, and when you're done, delete/hide the UV layer and raise the dumped texture opacity back to 100%. Hope I explained it okay, and it helps if anyone needs it :)
That's one way of doing it but in some cases you may have clothing piece covered by a single overlay split in material editor into two or more meshes and then this method will not work.
You can also try to first change colors and then dump original overlay (not always work) or you can first import an overlay with numbers grid to help you find a specific place.

And if you want to use an overlay to cutout some parts of the clothing it's worth to mention that in some more rare cases hiding the original overlay will not hide the clothing but will make it black.
Also many clothes have a mask that cut/hide what's underneath that may mess your work if you try to cutout some parts or make them see-through.

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
We still do not know for sure. Some are saying they were secretly a horde of scumbag pedos committing CP sharing, as was happening here on the KoiKatsu Sharing thread. That thread was axed less than 2 days before the F95 Sharing Discord went silent. Others are saying DMCA takedown, due to copyright infringement. Given that this Discord was (1) apparently operating for years sharing paid mods and characters and whatnot, (2) the KK thread is axed for CP last week, then (3) the F95 Sharing discord goes MIA less than 48 hours later... you do the math. :sick:

Speak for yourself, sir. Obviously virtual children cannot be harmed, as they are not real. But real people who favor such things in manners inappropriate are not a far cry from eventually harming real children with whom they become in contact. Such people are sick and need professional help and or incarceration, not be allowed to continue such villainous behavior through fantasies created with technology.

Anyways, let us do as some other members are saying and get back to sharing our Honey creations (be they cards, mods, or cards that need mods). :)
The amount of bs and fantasies ppl like to spread around at the first chance never stop to amaze me.
The f95 discord server, which never had any affiliation with f95 but was called like that as a reference for the ppl who use this forum, it always been opened to literally everybody. And that's because it has absolutely nothing to hide/illegal, and for the records It didn't have neither KK, no vam, just hs1/2 mods.

Instead of wearing your tinfoil hat and spreading misinformations, would be better to talk and ask directly to the moderators. The reason it went off for a few days was for "copyright infringment", and "not related to mods". Mods cannot have any kind of copyrights cause 99.9% of the times they're recycled asset from other games. Make your researches if u don't know about it.
The only one who can hold such rights are the games producers.
Said game producers can file a report or a cease and desist usually when u're trying to make money out of them.
Which hironically they could do 'at any time' to almost every modder out there.
But luckly for them they don't seems to care much atm.

If instead the mods are shared for free it stay within the 'fair use' policy.

Despite Patreon offer a small copyright protection for a few bucks it become legit as long as you're creating asset from scratch.
And this is not the case for almost none modder out there.

Different story is, if I create something from 0 and i 'need to pay' (yes it cost money to own them) to own some copyrights
on my own creations. For instance, just to take a random one, hanmen code his own shaders and sell them on patreon. Potentially he can legit own copyrights on his creations and file a report if someone share them.
Nothing is recycled/stolen there, everything is made from scratch.

That said even discord always allow, in such cases, some time to remove the content that got reported.
End of the story.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
The amount of bs and fantasies ppl like to spread around at the first chance never stop to amaze me.
The f95 discord server, which never had any affiliation with f95 but was called like that as a reference for the ppl who use this forum, it always been opened to literally everybody. And that's because it has absolutely nothing to hide/illegal, and for the records It didn't have neither KK, no vam, just hs1/2 mods.

Instead of wearing your tinfoil hat and spreading misinformations, would be better to talk and ask directly to the moderators. The reason it went off for a few days was for "copyright infringment", and "not related to mods". Mods cannot have any kind of copyrights cause 99.9% of the times they're recycled asset from other games. Make your researches if u don't know about it.
The only one who can hold such rights are the games producers.
Said game producers can file a report or a cease and desist usually when u're trying to make money out of them.
Which hironically they could do 'at any time' to almost every modder out there.
But luckly for them they don't seems to care much atm.

If instead the mods are shared for free it stay within the 'fair use' policy.

Despite Patreon offer a small copyright protection for a few bucks it become legit as long as you're creating asset from scratch.
And this is not the case for almost none modder out there.

Different story is, if I create something from 0 and i 'need to pay' (yes it cost money to own them) to own some copyrights
on my own creations. For instance, just to take a random one, hanmen code his own shaders and sell them on patreon. Potentially he can legit own copyrights on his creations and file a report if someone share them.
Nothing is recycled/stolen there, everything is made from scratch.

That said even discord always allow, in such cases, some time to remove the content that got reported.
End of the story.
Great explanation, I hope everyone understood and stop creating unfounded rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes