[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ixnauj

Feb 6, 2020
Hey amigos. Been trying some presets here and there, trying to find the perfect one. What you guys like better?
I'm flipping between one that I don't know where I got from with the name: SSS HDR (first image).

View attachment 3919229

And (DBLin)ACES (second image)
View attachment 3919226
Honestly, from one to another, I like how the first preset gives a more natural shade to the skin but lack the vivid colors, something the default dbline presets offer. Always struggling to decide which one to use when making a scene.
Also, curious about what presets you guys use. <3
Hmmm I like both, but I think need a preset between the two

The girl is Asuka? Can you share the card?
Thank you

XiangSu

May 20, 2024
The character looks very nice. But why do you post a Kenzato link instead of its direct MEGA link here? And more important why is it for VAM, and not Honey Select 2? :unsure:
View attachment 3927742
Since March last year, I have been creating character models for VAM and sharing them for free on my personal page on the Kenzato website for everyone.
Currently, I am simultaneously creating HS2 character models and VAM character models
I know everyone likes to play both VAM and HS2. If you don't mind, or if you agree, I will share both my HS2 and VAM character models on this website forum.

I_16E]L~ZPOM[D3X%]6THGC.png

Last edited:

XakSL

Aug 15, 2024
Hey amigos. Been trying some presets here and there, trying to find the perfect one. What you guys like better?
I'm flipping between one that I don't know where I got from with the name: SSS HDR (first image).

View attachment 3919229

And (DBLin)ACES (second image)
View attachment 3919226
Honestly, from one to another, I like how the first preset gives a more natural shade to the skin but lack the vivid colors, something the default dbline presets offer. Always struggling to decide which one to use when making a scene.
Also, curious about what presets you guys use. <3
As for me I prefer the second one.
By the way, where can I find that chara from your screen? Can you share it and those presets you mentioned?

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Since March last year, I have been creating character models for VAM and sharing them for free on my personal page on the Kenzato website for everyone.
Currently, I am simultaneously creating HS2 character models and VAM character models
I know everyone likes to play both VAM and HS2. If you don't mind, or if you agree, I will share both my HS2 and VAM character models on this website forum.

View attachment 3933866
Very nice work. Your characters all have that "gentle beauty" quality that I like and also pursue for my own character creations.

WhitrinF

Nov 6, 2022

View attachment 3933866
For me you are the best artist of clothing mods creator on Kenzato. I'm a user of Ai-Girl/Ai Shoujo and all your hs2 clothes mods always been perfectly compatible with this game too.
Thank you and amazing job always

awaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Apr 25, 2024
Hey amigos, I know this is dedicated more towards card sharing and not problem solving, but could you amigos help this amigo solve this common issue with the highpoly model?
Basically, how do I fix this? I remember a way to do it and it had to do with the dainty accessory. But honestly, can't remember how it works.
Also, if there is another way to solve this, feel free to share knowledge :)

HS2_2024-08-15-18-41-04-490.png

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Hey amigos, I know this is dedicated more towards card sharing and not problem solving, but could you amigos help this amigo solve this common issue with the highpoly model?
Basically, how do I fix this? I remember a way to do it and it had to do with the dainty accessory. But honestly, can't remember how it works.
Also, if there is another way to solve this, feel free to share knowledge :)

View attachment 3934867
That looks like your using an HD high poly body. If you show the clothing and change your body type to something more default, does the issue resolve? I'd bet money it will.

View attachment 3933866
So long as there is a working Honey Select 2 character (with their correct mods attached) here on this thread, it's all good. :) Btw, HERE is the location to share your VAM characters/assets, specifically.

awaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Apr 25, 2024
That looks like your using an HD high poly body. If you show the clothing and change your body type to something more default, does the issue resolve? I'd bet money it will.
Yeah, I'm using the hd high poly. Tbh, I can't live without it. It does an incredibly job at smoothing the body which is an issue for 90% of clothing because it pretty much changes the 3d model mesh making it incompatible with most of assets in the game.

I do change to a normal body type when posing and the character is mostly covered with clothing, but it is a pain when using stuff like swimsuits and shit.
I remember seeing a tutorial video relating to the dainty accessory set that would smooth/compress the character's mesh, but for the sake of me, I can't seem to make it work.

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Yeah, I'm using the hd high poly. Tbh, I can't live without it. It does an incredibly job at smoothing the body which is an issue for 90% of clothing because it pretty much changes the 3d model mesh making it incompatible with most of assets in the game.

I do change to a normal body type when posing and the character is mostly covered with clothing, but it is a pain when using stuff like swimsuits and shit.
I remember seeing a tutorial video relating to the dainty accessory set that would smooth/compress the character's mesh, but for the sake of me, I can't seem to make it work.
Preaching to the choir with me on that one. :geek: My latest mad science using the HD body comes from inspiration by a friend who thought I might have better luck than him getting an old favorite into Honey Select 2. Anyone recognize this from way back in 2019?
0001.jpg
Just thinking could be it done was joygasmic... what was once my most favorite RE2Remake FluffyQuack Mod, DxD Naked Claire, add her likeness to my favorite sex simulator from 2024?
1723768041221.png 1723768091454.png
If you count I managed to replace the big fat Orca blowup toy Illusion added to the Accessories(by default) with a ripped copy of that old mod's body mesh--and then use it as a template to shape HS2 Claire's body... well, sort of... but no not really. :poop:

Oh and here is the video for how to work with Dainty for reference:

EDIT: Just learned there is actually the same body once used to make DxD Claire called the maliwei body--and it is actually already part of Honey Select 2.
1723769239611.png 1723769260027.png
Oh well. It was a sweet experiment to learn from, in any case! :geek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ?_!!! and noob2001

XiangSu

May 20, 2024
The character and costume models that took two nights to create may have some flaws and dissatisfaction, but as long as you like them, it's fine. Thank you.
はねの闇

Card:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes