[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Is that how she is supposed to look? I actually noticed something kind of strange when loading the originally exported card. She did not seem to move. You know how they normally move and breath and stuff? She did not before. This version seems OK. :)

All I did was load her oiriginal from, SE, remove the Hanmen shader, and set her body to BP Innie then saved.
View attachment 3922401
View attachment 3922402
That was part of it. It seems that upon first load it loads fine, as I recreated the card proportions from scratch and it matched on the first load, but every load after without loading a different character or others I exported from the same source made it so some cards would have their proportions be pretty distorted, on top of the character not being animated.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you showcase how you did this? I have a dozen other scenes that I want to export that have the same issue, and I wouldn't want to keep asking every time, rather I'd prefer to learn how to do it myself to avoid future issues like this.

Edit: After loading the card above in the maker, it seems that it loads it in the disproportionate version, and it seems the card I made from scratch, only loading the clothing/acc from the original card (images below) is also effected by the weird loading. I think it might be one of the settings or options on the characters body or head that causes this, as loading any of my other cards I've created have no issue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ?_!!!

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Hey amigos. Been trying some presets here and there, trying to find the perfect one. What you guys like better?
I'm flipping between one that I don't know where I got from with the name: SSS HDR (first image).

And (DBLin)ACES (second image)

Honestly, from one to another, I like how the first preset gives a more natural shade to the skin but lack the vivid colors, something the default dbline presets offer. Always struggling to decide which one to use when making a scene.
Also, curious about what presets you guys use. <3
How about a version in black and white?

B&W.jpg

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Can you share scene cards?
I have now downloaded all the material from his hoster, unfortunately there are really no scenes included.
However, there are still two folders with new character cards, which I think are still unknown (newer), because I haven't seen them before.
If you are interested I will upload them.
It looks like that's it for now.
As he explained to me in the chat, he currently has too much work on his mind that he can't find the time to design anything new. :cry:

About the beach scene. There is a preset-file ready !

Card 1
gfgfgf.jpg

Card 1 - Version two
kl.jpg

Card 2
5555.jpg

I'm still looking for the dress mods, but it looks like they might be models from Kaorusu ?

added: - card Links - 13.08

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
That was part of it. It seems that upon first load it loads fine, as I recreated the card proportions from scratch and it matched on the first load, but every load after without loading a different character or others I exported from the same source made it so some cards would have their proportions be pretty distorted, on top of the character not being animated.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you showcase how you did this? I have a dozen other scenes that I want to export that have the same issue, and I wouldn't want to keep asking every time, rather I'd prefer to learn how to do it myself to avoid future issues like this.

Edit: After loading the card above in the maker, it seems that it loads it in the disproportionate version, and it seems the card I made from scratch, only loading the clothing/acc from the original card (images below) is also effected by the weird loading. I think it might be one of the settings or options on the characters body or head that causes this, as loading any of my other cards I've created have no issue.
It is really just loading the "non-moving" character, then give her a different body type, and resave. I have also noticed some clothing & accessories can contribute to this "non-moving" behavior. When that happens, you have a CP issue with the zipmod itself. These can usually be fixed by also deleting the line of CP code which contains a null value.
1723553519912.png
As for nude characters that show this non-moving behavior, I do not know how to repair their errors specifically. You may need to simply trial & error---adjust-save-then reload to "clean" her metadata, as I managed to do with the character you posted before. Good luck!

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
The character file has been re uploaded for sharing, and I have cancelled the password setting. Please click to download it again yourself.

View attachment 3927245
The character looks very nice. But why do you post a Kenzato link instead of its direct MEGA link here? And more important why is it for VAM, and not Honey Select 2? :unsure:
1723556254788.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Autumnxz and ?_!!!

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
The character file has been re uploaded for sharing, and I have cancelled the password setting. Please click to download it again yourself.

View attachment 3927245
Hi Kaorusu, I really like your Asian-looking creations. Just to check, is the character you show for another game and not for HS2? The download link you provided on your page contains VAR-type files. Thank you!

Edit:

Saw El'capitan's post regarding the VAR file is for VAM. Thanks capt.

Reactions: El' Capitan

Maguna50

Apr 11, 2023
Hi everyone,I found that when I use NGSS materials, there are traces of stitching on the edges of the character's skin, I don't know if you have this situation, can this be fixed in the material editor? HS2_2024-08-14-02-51-02-216.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes