[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Would anyone know how to hide the ears so I could use animal ones instead? It looks strange to have 2 sets of ears showing.
In the past i tried to edit the face texture and to replace it on Material editor but for some dumb reason this technique doesn't work at all so my only ressort was to reduce the ears size to 0 and hide the messy holes with little pieces of hair accessories.

OtakuLegend

Dec 4, 2023
A friend just DMed me there's been some "El Capitan activity" at Bepis recently--only I haven't visited Bepis in some time. :unsure: I went there and found this...

View attachment 3908451

Many thanks to whomever shared my shares there! :) I am honored guys! And honestly, I do try to get over to Bepis to share there myself. But F95zone will always be my most favored Illusion sharing station. You guys are the best! :cool:
I definitely had a nice chuckle seeing this. The uh... "Taki from Starcraft" angle is something I am very glad will be seen by so many. And I love that outfit for Tifa, it looks like Tifa undercover in Sector 6, but schluttier :coffee:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Ok i need some test subjects persons willing to test this "mod", that's a simple music replacer for Chara Maker. You need to have the plugin BGM Loader in order to work.

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Ok i need some test subjects persons willing to test this "mod", that's a simple music replacer for Chara Maker. You need to have the plugin BGM Loader in order to work.

It did not work for me by the filename you had(Koikatsu format), nor the Honey Select 2 format ManlyMarco recommends to change the name to here at .
1723206867677.png
I loaded the game, and attempted to play your techno-oriented track as either the first track or second. No joy on either. :cry:
1723207383534.png
I too would love to alter the music and especially the language audio for Honey Select 2. Also I have these BPMLoader files for reference:
1723207029833.png
Could there be something I am missing?

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
It did not work for me by the filename you had(Koikatsu format), nor the Honey Select 2 format ManlyMarco recommends to change the name to here at .
View attachment 3913564
I loaded the game, and attempted to play your techno-oriented track as either the first track or second. No joy on either. :cry:

I too would love to alter the music and especially the language audio for Honey Select 2. Also I have these BPMLoader files for reference:
View attachment 3913580
Could there be something I am missing?
That's weird because it works on my environment... maybe i forgot to provide some files with the necessary informations, gonna investigate this because i've made this crap months ago and don't remember how i proceeded exactly.

EDIT: The issue is that you have settled the chara editor music to use another track than the regular one so you have to desactivate the option.

HS2_2024-08-09-14-47-27-977.png
She's nearly finished btw i just need to save her coordinates on Fashion Line

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
That's weird because it works on my environment... maybe i forgot to provide some files with the necessary informations, gonna investigate this because i've made this crap months ago and don't remember how i proceeded exactly.

EDIT: The issue is that you have settled the chara editor music to use another track than the regular one so you have to desactivate the option.

View attachment 3913631
Success!

zk.1829

May 20, 2024
Hello, i'm new here〜 just wanna ask if these are normal i'm so confused.

Everything was going fine until I noticed these bugs(?). I swear i didn't notice these during the few weeks i played and all of a sudden these appeared. I don't know what triggered it and I can't stop noticing it it's driving me nuts.

I already found the trick to fixing the neck bulge by tweaking with the head/neck scales but I still don't know how to fix the forearm thingy. I swear it didn't look like that before T_T

I tried redownloading the game but it still looks the same. Does anyone know how to fix this or is this normal?

Screenshot 2024-08-09 215357.png
Neck bulge

Screenshot 2024-08-09 215323.png
Forearm/wrist became thinner

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Hello, i'm new here〜 just wanna ask if these are normal i'm so confused.

Everything was going fine until I noticed these bugs(?). I swear i didn't notice these during the few weeks i played and all of a sudden these appeared. I don't know what triggered it and I can't stop noticing it it's driving me nuts.

I already found the trick to fixing the neck bulge by tweaking with the head/neck scales but I still don't know how to fix the forearm thingy. I swear it didn't look like that before T_T

I tried redownloading the game but it still looks the same. Does anyone know how to fix this or is this normal?

View attachment 3913729
Neck bulge

View attachment 3913730
Forearm/wrist became thinner
No, sir! Her neck needs to be adjusted on the Neck Slider. I would not mess too much with the Head/Neck scale as that could cause her to not "perform" as well during her "oral" dispositions.
1723213189130.png to 1723213225659.png
Same for wrists... quick adjustment and she's good to go. :)
1723213977160.png

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Then that crap is kinda good for release, maybe one day if i feel the courage i would rip off the track directly from the game for better sound quality butt for now i have a maido to finish.

Anyway thanks for your help o/

Btw you're ok if i use your video as preview for posting on other medias ?

Reactions: El' Capitan

totaldecay78

Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 3913631
No offense, i'm sad for the amount of work you put into this, but it might be the most useless HS2 mod i've ever seen.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes