[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Only character cards, no mods. If the character card cannot be read in the game, please do not ask me for it.

Character card download:

View attachment 3897497
Please do not post characters that you cannot also provide the zipmods needed to work. Nobody likes a tease unless she's doing something besides lap-dancing your pole a few minutes later. ;)
A question about the weekend.
After a long search for the reworked scene of Bnrt, I found out that there are already 2 revisions.
On pixi and on the fan-channel of the former user Lexi, I found screens, but unfortunately no cards.
Since I was also a member of his fan community here, I wrote to his friend and asked him about the card.
Unfortunately, he could only give me access to one of his screen folders, which I could at least use to download the presets and Cubemaps.
However, I was unable to contact Lexi directly as he said he was currently abroad and difficult to reach.
That's why I would like to ask if anyone else has access to his old file hoster (if it's still online).
Maybe the card is listed there and someone can upload it here. :unsure:

I would really like to have this girl in my collection. :love:

View attachment 3897373
View attachment 3897378

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always thought you were Lexi, polar bear guy. :unsure: As for the double-puff character bnrt has in his snaps at Yuki Portal, I reworked her card so she no longer requires Hanmen.
1722777327924.png
HS2ChaF_20240804081443915.png
If you want the original with Hanmen stuff, or any character in anyone's scene, you can always load the scene in StudioExtract, then pull out whatever characters the author used in it. :) Oh and if you do NOT have those pigtails, they are from Kito/Kitn .

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
After a long search for the reworked scene of Bnrt, I found out that there are already 2 revisions.
On pixi and on the fan-channel of the former user Lexi, I found screens, but unfortunately no cards.
Since I was also a member of his fan community here, I wrote to his friend and asked him about the card.
Unfortunately, he could only give me access to one of his screen folders, which I could at least use to download the presets and Cubemaps.
However, I was unable to contact Lexi directly as he said he was currently abroad and difficult to reach.
That's why I would like to ask if anyone else has access to his old file hoster (if it's still online).

View attachment 3897373
View attachment 3897378

asdsds.jpg
Without access to the presets you mentioned, I was not able to reproduce much on that score. However, her face... you guys be the judge.
1722781125464.png 1722781172244.png
1722781203892.png
I got this by downloading and then fusing a few of the Lexi guy's old cards I found with Bnrt's Shirley. This model does not require Hanmen, and is a fiery 5 feet 6 inches tall.:cool: If you guys want to get any closer, we can call this one--THE SHIRLEY CHALLENGE!:geek:
And please dm if you need a zipmod seen in my screens. I am happy to share if I can.

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 3897373
View attachment 3897378

Do you have the scene files to share the png for studio?

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020

View attachment 3897373
View attachment 3897378

Hey dude! can you share me yours presets graphics pls? thanks!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ?_!!!

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 3898246
Without access to the presets you mentioned, I was not able to reproduce much on that score. However, her face... you guys be the judge.
View attachment 3898211 View attachment 3898212
View attachment 3898215
I got this by downloading and then fusing a few of the Lexi guy's old cards I found with Bnrt's Shirley. This model does not require Hanmen, and is a fiery 5 feet 6 inches tall.:cool: If you guys want to get any closer, we can call this one--THE SHIRLEY CHALLENGE!:geek:
And please dm if you need a zipmod seen in my snaps. I am happy to share if I can.
What configuration do you use to reach that graphic level? is incredible

Exia2011

Sep 9, 2023
I can't figure out the any of their passwords, would someone be willing to share?

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Yeah was speaking to the Polar bear guy cause I was trying to get some of the outfits too. As usual you are loaded with Surprised El Capitan. btw Who is Bnrt and where can I find their stuff
He is here...

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 3897373
View attachment 3897378

Can you share scene cards?

• Thinking Face

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Do you have the scene files to share the png for studio?
no, unfortunately not.
That's why I asked if anyone else has access to lexi's file-hoster.
I only got a link to a folder from his friend ALF, with screens. (no cards or scenes)
Only cupemaps, which are actually all known and his preset folder were still there.
But these don't help much, because you can't tell which ones he used for the scenes.
In addition, there are also a lot of presets from other users and I don't know if I can just share them.

Last edited:

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
I think, I have found the scene used for the preview of Lexi.
The background matches a scene by freelancer604 and can be downloaded for free.

2024_0110_2206_52_648.png

before I forget.
here is the public link to April Yawns releases. (free scenes) - edit

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
I think, I have found the scene used for the preview of Lexi.
The background matches a scene by freelancer604 and can be downloaded for free.

View attachment 3901106

before I forget.
here is the public link to freelancer's releases.

There are no characters embedded in that PNG. I assume it is not a scene but a base PNG image. As for those links with all the crazy scenes; out of all the GBs of files, I actually only found 5 character cards in the entire mix by someone called April Yawns. Perhaps I need more sleep but if there were more cards, I did not see them.

NotPharah.png Rachel.png Elisie.png GoodDoggo.png Naomi.png

Reactions: bla02 and tuekop

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
There are no characters embedded in that PNG. I assume it is not a scene but a base PNG image. As for those links with all the crazy scenes; out of all the GBs of files, I actually only found 5 character cards in the entire mix by someone called April Yawns. Perhaps I need more sleep but if there were more cards, I did not see them.

View attachment 3901176 View attachment 3901177 View attachment 3901178 View attachment 3901179 View attachment 3901180
I am familiar with April but this all started with him looking for Lexi.

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
I am familiar with April but this all started with him looking for Lexi.
Ahhh, now I remember that person from discord. They create these very nice scenes with nice looking characters, but they never actually any cards or scenes which has the same characters embedded. Talk about bait and switch. :rolleyes:

Reactions: akumakazama
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes