[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
I haven't made any costume mods or character mods for a month now.

No matter how hard I try to design the clothing, no matter how exquisite or beautiful the dress is, no one is willing to wear it.

It's meaningless for me to create any more exquisite clothing mods. I don't want to design and make any costume mods for this game anymore.
View attachment 3904009
You should design this kind of stuff for DAZ 3D instead and sell your work. You are a great artist and deserve to get paid. :)

Last edited:

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
hello
Finally, lexi has made contact with me via one of his fan bases.
We have just chatted and he tells me that it is ok to share the card.
However, it wouldn't be a card from him personally.
A fan recently asked him to create a new version of Bnrt's card in his style.
Because of this and because he is still being trolled, this card is not public.
But he gives us a version of it.

I have seen it open in the marker in Bnrt's clothes

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
My original post from a few days back was deleted but I wanted to give you guys an update on my custom project for the Star wars character, Padme--this time with different pics! ;)
progress.jpg
Thanks to a few very helpful Patreon authors, I have learned how to use Shrinkwrap and Data Transfer in Blender! I took what may be the best Padme 3d model from a site called Smutbase and "shrinkwrapped" the default Honey Select 2 head mesh on top of her face! I am now trying to figure out how to make it work in the game using Unity. But this is definitely progress, guys!

As for Tessa from Xyth24, I do not foresee sharing her in the near future. I let my deobfuscator run for 17 days straight before throwing something at my wall. I had Yuffie also running for seven days but quit on her as well.
1722957020979.png
hello
Finally, lexi has made contact with me via one of his fan bases.
We have just chatted and he tells me that it is ok to share the card.
However, it wouldn't be a card from him personally.
A fan recently asked him to create a new version of Bnrt's card in his style.
Because of this and because he is still being trolled, this card is not public.
But he gives us a version of it.

I have seen it open in the marker in Bnrt's clothes

Well I guess I got sort of close to the mark with my tinkering in Fusion! :geek: Thanks for the share, Polarbear Guy! (y)
1722957170882.png 1722957227321.png

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
What configuration do you use to reach that graphic level? is incredible
Sorry, almost didn't see your message, Blacktears! I actually just use DHH presets I made and got from various spots. I also have an RTX 4080 and I7 processor, if that helps.

WhitrinF

Nov 6, 2022
Would anyone with experience know how to fix DBlin's mods expression of the dialogue when the girl responds serious or with anger, her teeth don't move when she speaks and her lips move strangely only in this animation? Some fix not for Studio.

The Mod in question would be [DBLin] DBLin.type_western v1.0.zipmod, but almost all DBlin's mods I've tested has the same problem in this single expression of anger.

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
A friend just DMed me there's been some "El Capitan activity" at Bepis recently--only I haven't visited Bepis in some time. :unsure: I went there and found this...

1723053651882.png

Many thanks to whomever shared my shares there! :) I am honored guys! And honestly, I do try to get over to Bepis to share there myself. But F95zone will always be my most favored Illusion sharing station. You guys are the best! :cool:

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Would anyone know how to hide the ears so I could use animal ones instead? It looks strange to have 2 sets of ears showing.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes