[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
GDC retard got mad
I remember they added a .txt file in one of their mods regarding that, and that was the last time they seem to have posted on the Discord modding section -- and now they post mods with a weird name like Ak'zythe or something. Did it get spicy in the thread?

Last edited:

TL62120

Nov 14, 2020
Does anyone happen to have this mod?

UPDATE: NVM, I bought membership.

Jun 7, 2024
You're welcome! I'm loving your updated Kara! She looks great! I'm wondering if you could do Melissa Benoist's version of Kara-El/Supergirl even maybe Sasha Calle who's playing Kara-El/Supergirl in the coming up Flash movie or at least their suits. It's just a thought. And again you certainly done a great job on Laura Vandervoort, who also played Kara-El/Supergirl in Smallville besides appearing in the "V" series and she even appear in Supergirl's TV series as Indigo/Brainiac 8. Lol. I can't wait for you released Elle!

Melissa Benoist

View attachment 1290074
Sasha Calle

Laura Vandervoort
any update on sasha? i'm down bad cus of her face ngl
1724331003291.png 1724331027593.png

XakSL

Aug 15, 2024
Looking for some stoned girl cards, do you have any? (Stoned as petrified, turned into stone. Don't get any ideas guys ;))
I've seen some nicely done but they were only screenshots.

Supershishi01

May 8, 2022
people i need your help cant find password from geso
お姉チャンバラZⅡ彩Arachne ゲソMOD第189弾

Recon77

Jun 10, 2024
Recon71 here. I was a avid member of the F95 hs2 sharing discord. Just to clear the air there was absolutely NOT any 'CP' or even loli or anything even close to that going on in the HS2 sharing discord. I was in that discord nearly daily for the past 6 months and nothing of that nature happened in any channel there. All I ever dealt with was mostly helpful people sharing paywalled mods and it was damn nice for it at that. There were most definately greedy modder spies infiltrating to see what was shared that would block or threaten anyone who shared stuff from Patreon and Gumroad and any one of them would have loved to see it gone. It was shutdown for "Copyright Infringement" reported by a greedy vengeful modder who didn't like that their stuff got shared. End of story. Personally it saddens and upsets me to see it gone. I wish the regular contributing members there my best regards and a fond farewell. If another sharing discord starts perhaps I'll see you there. Take care.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Stop spreading disinformation with wrong assumptions. That's how you can ruin one's reputation.
Krorus's discord has been DMCA'ed. Nothing more.

I'm pretty sure this GDC retard got mad we shared all his paywalled stuff up to this month.

And because i'm a nice guy here's the link to GDC's stuff :
Also the link to a lot of other paiwalled stuff (mods, scenes, etc) :
I dislike people telling me what to do and I hate bullies. Your friend WhiteKnighter tried to bully me a few weeks back about my Xyth24 mods. It sounds like you are the same type of "nice guy" he/she was.

So your discord was DMCAed then, not CPed. That means someone complained that your "reputable" server has been sharing copy protected materials and must now be removed, either by Discord or by you. But if everything you share there is pretty much someone else's re-shared(or outright stolen) work from F95zone/Patreon/etc, doesn't that mean Discord (or you) will have to honor DMCA rules and wipe your entire slates clean? If that's true, then I guess you are right, sir. There will be... Nothing more.

Reactions: gilbert biggen

bemhoi1234

Sep 17, 2021
[TRÍCH DẪN="Recon77, bài viết: 14623538, thành viên: 7546626"]
Recon71 đây. Tôi là thành viên nhiệt thành của Discord chia sẻ F95 hs2. Chỉ để làm rõ là KHÔNG có 'CP' hay thậm chí là loli hay bất cứ thứ gì gần giống thế diễn ra trong Discord chia sẻ HS2. Tôi đã ở Discord đó gần như hàng ngày trong 6 tháng qua và không có điều gì tương tự xảy ra ở bất kỳ kênh nào ở đó. Tất cả những gì tôi từng giao dịch chủ yếu là những người hữu ích chia sẻ các bản mod trả phí và điều đó thật tuyệt vời. Chắc chắn có những điệp viên modder tham lam xâm nhập để xem những gì được chia sẻ sẽ chặn hoặc đe dọa bất kỳ ai chia sẻ nội dung từ Patreon và Gumroad và bất kỳ ai trong số họ cũng sẽ rất thích thấy nó biến mất. Nó đã bị đóng cửa vì "Vi phạm bản quyền" được báo cáo bởi một modder tham lam trả thù không thích nội dung của họ bị chia sẻ. Kết thúc câu chuyện. Cá nhân tôi rất buồn và khó chịu khi thấy nó biến mất. Tôi xin gửi lời chào trân trọng và lời tạm biệt nồng nhiệt đến các thành viên đóng góp thường xuyên ở đó. Nếu một Discord chia sẻ khác bắt đầu, có lẽ tôi sẽ gặp bạn ở đó. Hãy cẩn thận.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Recon71 here. I was a avid member of the F95 hs2 sharing discord. Just to clear the air there was absolutely NOT any 'CP' or even loli or anything even close to that going on in the HS2 sharing discord. I was in that discord nearly daily for the past 6 months and nothing of that nature happened in any channel there. All I ever dealt with was mostly helpful people sharing paywalled mods and it was damn nice for it at that. There were most definately greedy modder spies infiltrating to see what was shared that would block or threaten anyone who shared stuff from Patreon and Gumroad and any one of them would have loved to see it gone. It was shutdown for "Copyright Infringement" reported by a greedy vengeful modder who didn't like that their stuff got shared. End of story. Personally it saddens and upsets me to see it gone. I wish the regular contributing members there my best regards and a fond farewell. If another sharing discord starts perhaps I'll see you there. Take care.
hope to see you again someday . good luck

Reactions: Recon77

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
That means someone complained that your "reputable" server has been sharing copy protected materials and must now be removed, either by Discord or by you.
Yes just like you did or you think your bruteforce decryption is legal? You can bet Xyth24 have something to say about what you are doing.

Hell this is F95, not Illusion Soft Discord, you dont want to share your tools thats fine but a lot of stuff that was shared there either come from here or have been posted here, the loss is being felt because many mods posted there are from Chinese modders that are harder to get.

The reason I am pissed is that you implying there was CP there, the closest to that was ... Yuffie that is 16, how curious.

Reactions: bemhoi1234

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Yes just like you did or you think your bruteforce decryption is legal? You can bet Xyth24 have something to say about what you are doing.

Hell this is F95, not Illusion Soft Discord, you dont want to share your tools thats fine but a lot of stuff that was shared there either come from here or have been posted here, the loss is being felt because many mods posted there are from Chinese modders that are harder to get.

The reason I am pissed is that you implying there was CP there, the closest to that was ... Yuffie that is 16, how curious.
I assumed and supposed same as everyone else. I never implied. If you and your fellows are telling us the truth, it was just coincidental that the KK thread here was axed the EXACT same time your discord was. None of us knew the truth before. I wonder if we still do not, considering the source. And you mention Yuffie? The fictional character from Final Fantasy is also and this is the year 2024, sir.

No, it is very strange you guys have all piled in here now offering your explanations and excuses, and saying "oh no it's not CP-related, we are just a group of nice guy bully thieves trying to circumvent people from making money." I'm sure Gram Gram is proud.

But you do make a great point about me, sir. I am obviously a hypocrite. I am a hypocrite every time I go to work and expect to receive a paycheck for my labors there. That is why I have spent the past hour going back through 18 pages of F95zone posts to delete every DBLin, every Xyth24, every asset I have bought and then shared here. As fun as it has been cracking encryptions and writing code for the hell of it, the implication of being like you and your bullies makes me want to go somewhere and bathe.

Now THAT was me implying. :p

Last edited:

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
it was just coincidental that the KK thread here was axed the EXACT same time your discord was.
It was odd timing as the KK thread was wiped about a day before and of course, F95 mods dont run Discord so the whole thing was just coincidence.

Also we kinda guess who done it since the filehost taken the files down of that person about a day or so if they are posted, what changed was someone decided to host the files on a private server so thats not the usual "fills form and filehost immediate caves" even if that was up for quite a while before but it must been the same person, not the first time I see this happening either as I am sure this also happened to a The Sims Discord that shared paysite files way back, maybe we should just labeled the files in Cyrillic alphabet and pretend we were leaking Soviet Russian military secrets.

It upsets me because there were people sharing Chinese mods that is a whole different headache and for now its gone, a replacement might pop up or may not, I just find Chinese mods more interesting just because the few attention HS2 gets from western modders at this point is just porting the same old popular characters and often not even that, remenber the Tifa Flood? all those 2B? I get since those sell and its often a case of whats voted that gets made or whats avaible to rip but damn, some of those Chinese mods are interresting in how they add things like effects and even animations compared with ... well, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes