[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a trick to making accurate overlays? I'm editing a pair of pants and the overlay is completely black. I'm just marking it with random colors until I find a spot I want to edit. Is there a better way?

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks, but that's for the body, so it won't work :(

BUT... I just figured out how to do it for the piece of clothing I was using!

The overlay for the exported texture looks like this:
_Export_2024-08-28-06-50.png
So trying to edit it without a template is big trial and error. What I did was go into Material Editor in the clothing section, and clicked on "Material Editor (Bottom)". Then I clicked "Export UV Maps" for all the pieces I wanted. So they Look like this:
o_shorts_a_0.png

You right-click on the dumped overlay texture and click Open with 'Your Image Editing Software', and do the same for the UV Map. Then copy the entire dumped texture and paste it on top of the UV Map. It may need to be stretched to fit the entire window correctly (There shouldn't be any distort in the stretch, and it should stretch perfectly to the UV Map image size). After that lower the opacity of the dumped texture so the UV Map is visible, so it should look something like this:
opacity.png
Now just edit the dumped texture layer, and when you're done, delete/hide the UV layer and raise the dumped texture opacity back to 100%. Hope I explained it okay, and it helps if anyone needs it :)

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Yo, is there a way for me to retrieve every card that i posted on this thread, please? tryed to search for my name but it seems like it doesn't work

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Yo, is there a way for me to retrieve every card that i posted on this thread, please? tryed to search for my name but it seems like it doesn't work
Click on your profile name (on the top right). From the options menu, you can look at your post history. However, if you have been given emote awards for your card posts, searching "reactions" you've received (or something to that effect) is probably easier/faster.

FreedomforMe

Jul 18, 2024
Hi was wondering if anyone have this card from Grande?

It seems he distributed on yuki-portal 3 years ago, and stopped the distribution of this card now. If any kind soul has this card, please share. Thank you.

FreedomforMe

Jul 18, 2024
Thanks Capitan for the cards, but I think you think too highly of me. Lol I doubt I have to the skills to re-create that beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes