[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i know its not right place to ask but i have a problem,in thresome in main game one of a girl dont have a normal vagina ,anyone know how to fix that?
You´re not alone - sometimes I recognized the same.
It seems that certain uncensors have this issue in connection with certain animations.
But I didn´t care about enough to investigate the reason why.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
i know its not right place to ask but i have a problem,in thresome in main game one of a girl dont have a normal vagina ,anyone know how to fix that?
Hmm its kind of hard to tell from the pic, can you retake but hide the male #3 I think is the command

For best results use the BP (Better Penetration] uncensors as they will line up the best in animations, Im looking into it to see if I can duplicate the problem. Check the next post as well

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
You´re not alone - sometimes I recognized the same.
It seems that certain uncensors have this issue in connection with certain animations.
Ill look into it

Off the top of my head it might be a plugin toggle in the BetterHScenes plugin or in the Hs2BetterPenetration plugin, I'd check that first at a quick glance maybe the vagina push/pull toggle in Hs2BetterPenetration or possibly the vagina offsets, but id need a better example of what is happening. I'm about to head out. Ill look into it on Sunday

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
... so you have 2 chances to fail and spoil your game hopelessly.
Completely and utterly off-topic, but I just gotta say this. I absolutely love the fact the last couple of your posts have been so humorously blunt, I've legitimately been laughing. Lol.
Also, I took the safe approach (full download, rather than updates) and am now running version 12.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ill look into it

Off the top of my head it might be a plugin toggle in the BetterHScenes plugin or in the Hs2BetterPenetration plugin, I'd check that first at a quick glance maybe the vagina push/pull toggle in Hs2BetterPenetration or possibly the vagina offsets, but id need a better example of what is happening. I'm about to head out. Ill look into it on Sunday
Here are my testing results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I changed Girl1 from BPv4 Puffy2 to BPv5 Puffy2 and look what happened

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Here are my testing results

Now I changed Girl1 from BPv4 Puffy2 to BPv5 Puffy2 and look what happened
So using bp5 uncensors makes it work properly, hopefully we get more bp5 uncensor options

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Yeah - it´s a hard life here in HS2 :LOL:

But as Sykosis explained very detailed you won´t stay happy if you don´t keep your game at state of the art.

Additionally I avoid only Upgrading to next version (error prone!) and always make a clean new download/install and transfer my personal stuff afterwards if the new install is running well.
This may be some extra hours work but it´s worth it.
OMG. I guess I miss the part the side loader update would come with faster everything downloading. Before everything "took a long time" but now....wow.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
is there already a free link to hanmen new eye shader ???

consider nen purchase, but wanted to wait and see first :unsure:
It wasn't at f95 last night, I checked. It will show up here soon though

Try requesting it here
Asset Requests (READ RULES) https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/

UPDATE
I have a version of it but i dont think its complete package, just the zipmods. It doesnt have any extra shaders for material editor. So I wont share this version of it

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I have a question, can you locate the zipmods file from the item ( clothes ) ingame ? i have these two item that i want to delete, one is Yorha B2 ( MCM82 already released a better version of Yorha Commander outfit and i dun like this Yorha B2 ), the othe is named "Top" .However when i searched for the name in the mods folder, its appear that the item in name game can be different from the zipmod file name.So is there a way to locate the zipmod file of the item ingame or ... you have to search for every single zipmod file manually and recheck it ingame ??? View attachment 2490708 View attachment 2490709
You can delete it or disable it with kkmanager but the problem with sideloader, the next time you run init settings to update your mods it will just download it again.

Hopefully this helps

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
is there already a free link to hanmen new eye shader ???

consider nen purchase, but wanted to wait and see first :unsure:
I also want to know xd, BTW, I heard some mod do the Auto-Dilatation in the eyes, would be this the same?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes